Explanation for Knight, Delmar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bailey

BANNED
Banned
I am Hot Towers. I'm not here for trouble; just to make a quick case.

Delmar,
You gave me instruction to not state my opinion of Bob Enyart, yet I see everyone else is allowed to. I honestly was not trying to stir anything up and was looking forward to moving onto other topics with you. I hope you'll consider reinstating Hot Towers. Stating facts is not misbehaving. Everything I said about Enyart is backed up with fact. However, as a peace offering, I'm willing to put a stop to talking about Enyart's child abuse case. I believe what I believe, and if it means I go down, then I go down.

Knight,
We clearly have our differences but if you are firm enough in your beliefs that Open Theism is right and Bob Enyart is a good man, then you would not be afraid of hearing what I had to say. No I do not expect everything to revolve around me. But I thought maybe with all the stuff that people on this board toss Bob's way, maybe he'd respond to more of it. Didn't I say I understood he's a busy guy? Chill out....I'm not the idiot you think I am. Remember, I'm serving in your Navy. I'm protecting your country. If you really think I'm an idiot, then you have a lot more to worry about than you think. A little man stirring up some discussion on your board is no threat to you. But if you keep banning anyone who speaks out against your hero, could the truth hurt a little? YOu got to admit, I make this board interesting. One of the reasons I like it here is that you guys sharpen me and make my faith stronger. I follow the rules; I have not acted like "The Edge." I'm willing to continue taking it if you are willing to have me still.

Good day
Edge

Captain Bailey

BANNED
Banned
I have a right to an opinion, and I have the right to say it, so long as I follow the rules and be respectful. I believe I have done that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a right to an opinion, and I have the right to say it, so long as I follow the rules and be respectful. I believe I have done that.
You have a "right"?

Are you serious? :shocked:

You think posting on a privately owned forum is a "right"?

Dude... no offense but you are a moron. :loser:

Captain Bailey

BANNED
Banned
In your opinion I'm a moron. I think you jump the gun a lot, Knight, and have the wrong impression. You're too trigger happy and that makes it nearly impossible to deal with you. There was a time when I thought you were pretty cool. I wish you'd return to those days, chill out a bit, and relax.

Captain Bailey

BANNED
Banned
Knight, just because you own a board does not mean it's nice to squash anyone else who disagrees with you or your precious hero. You have the right to do so, but it's not the most professional thing to do. I'm trying to deal with you in a professional manner rather than my crazy antics from the past. I'm trying to tell you that I like your board and want to stay. We can have some interesting debates. I'd love to challenge you to a debate on Open Theism, but first you must reinstate either The Edge or Hot Towers (preferably the former) and place a little trust in me.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:sigh:

100% certifiable moron. :dunce:
Yeah. If that were the case I would have been banned my first week here.

I'm surprised Door didn't suggest that he jump off the railing of the ship and drown.

Door

I'm surprised Door didn't suggest that he jump off the railing of the ship and drown.
I think he's funny. Besides, if he is anything around the other servicemen like he is here, they will strap him to a torpedo during battle exercises.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think he's funny. Besides, if he is anything around the other servicemen like he is here, they will strap him to a torpedo during battle exercises.
Why do you think I told him not to stand too close to the railing?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am Hot Towers. I'm not here for trouble; just to make a quick case.

Delmar,
You gave me instruction to not state my opinion of Bob Enyart, yet I see everyone else is allowed to.
Nobody else, that I know of, has been told not to! You are a special case because of your past history. You could have private messaged me, and asked me why everyone else can talk about Pastor Enyart and you can't. I have always been willing to talk to you. instead you decided not to respect that I have the authority to set limits for you!
I honestly was not trying to stir anything up and was looking forward to moving onto other topics with you. I hope you'll consider reinstating Hot Towers. Stating facts is not misbehaving. Everything I said about Enyart is backed up with fact. However, as a peace offering, I'm willing to put a stop to talking about Enyart's child abuse case. I believe what I believe, and if it means I go down, then I go down.
I'm sort of wondering why you were not willing to offer that peace offering after Knight gave you a one day ban.
Knight,
We clearly have our differences but if you are firm enough in your beliefs that Open Theism is right and Bob Enyart is a good man, then you would not be afraid of hearing what I had to say. No I do not expect everything to revolve around me. But I thought maybe with all the stuff that people on this board toss Bob's way, maybe he'd respond to more of it. Didn't I say I understood he's a busy guy? Chill out....I'm not the idiot you think I am. Remember, I'm serving in your Navy. I'm protecting your country. If you really think I'm an idiot, then you have a lot more to worry about than you think. A little man stirring up some discussion on your board is no threat to you. But if you keep banning anyone who speaks out against your hero, could the truth hurt a little? YOu got to admit, I make this board interesting. One of the reasons I like it here is that you guys sharpen me and make my faith stronger. I follow the rules; I have not acted like "The Edge." I'm willing to continue taking it if you are willing to have me still.

Good day
Edge

Thank you for your service to our country!

C

cattyfan

In your opinion I'm a moron. I think you jump the gun a lot, Knight, and have the wrong impression. You're too trigger happy and that makes it nearly impossible to deal with you. There was a time when I thought you were pretty cool. I wish you'd return to those days, chill out a bit, and relax.

Jump the gun a lot? Trigger happy?

You've been on this forum under any number of names, and under none of them did you stay within the rules.

Knight, just because you own a board does not mean it's nice to squash anyone else who disagrees with you or your precious hero.

:rotfl: you don't understand the concept of "privately owned," do you. He can boot anyone for any reason...or for no reason at all.

first you must reinstate either The Edge or Hot Towers (preferably the former) and place a little trust in me.

Must??? Uhm...no. And he gave you a little trust when he let you come back as Hot Towers. You immediately spit on that trust.

Shame on you for trying to slink back in here, and then making demands.

Golfvixen

::: Raises hand :::

::: Stammers :::

Umm... I'm an atheist... and, umm.... I've been here for almost a year... and, umm... I'm still here...

::: Slaps forehead :::

Oh wait, I followed the rules and didn't stir... stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.