Executing homosexuals

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting that these would-be stone throwers always talk tough but when you ask for specifics they've got nothing.

They're stuck in fantasy land, and they know it. That goes a long way towards explaining their anger: The zealots realize how powerless they are, and they're gnashing their teeth.

The only people angry here are the people who are shaking their fists at God!

zoo22

The only people angry here are the people who are shaking their fists at God!

Okay, no one here is angry about homosexuality in our society. The only angry people are the people shaking their fists at God.

Anyway. What's the plan for making the execution of homosexuals a reality?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me give an example. A woman dresses provocatively and goes to the bar with the express intention of having sex with a handsome, charming and rich guy.

Who is apparently there for the sole purpose of finding a provocatively dressed woman with whom he hopes to get lucky. :think:

Her protection is not foolproof and she ends up pregnant.

What? You mean his protection was also not fool proof? No wonder these two nit wits end up conceiving a child.

The man offers to marry her but she refuses because she is not sure he is exactly the man she is looking for. He says they will learn to fall in love with enough time. She isn't buying it. She raises the child on her own and allows him visitation.

Are you suggesting it is better to marry someone you find out you are incompatible with and raises the child together in a war zone instead of living apart and co-parenting as friends? I disagree.

By the way, im not against living with someone if your intention is to take care of them forever without abandonment.

That's great. I am not against marrying IF both individuals are 100% committed to having a loving relationship as equal partners.

By equal partners, I am ruling out the "it's my way or the highway" types of relationships.

doloresistere

Incompatible with? How would they know at first? If he promises to always love her and care for her and not "war" with her, the details can fit in later. They can grow to love each other. You think this is impossible? I am not trying to be combative with you but you seem to think i am insulting women by leaving out the mans irresponsibility in this. i framed this situation in the EXACT manner that i did because i perceive you blame the man as a knee jerk reaction in all cases and i wanted to see if you would excuse the womans behavior even though she acted terribly, irresponsibly and selfishly. I am trying to get you to focus on the womans behavior without reference to the mans behavior but not with the intention of excusing his behavior.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Incompatible with? How would they know at first? If he promises to always love her and care for her and not "war" with her, the details can fit in later. They can grow to love each other. You think this is impossible? I am not trying to be combative with you but you seem to think i am insulting women by leaving out the mans irresponsibility in this. i framed this situation in the EXACT manner that i did because i perceive you blame the man as a knee jerk reaction in all cases

Your perception is wrong.

and i wanted to see if you would excuse the womans behavior even though she acted terribly, irresponsibly and selfishly.

Why shouldn't I focus on the behavior of BOTH?

I am trying to get you to focus on the womans behavior without reference to the mans behavior but not with the intention of excusing his behavior.

That's not realistic. There is no "one size glove fits all" when it comes to relationships.

IF a woman cheats, shame on her. There is no acceptable excuse. Same thing for a man. The same thing holds true for domestic abuse as well as other offenses.

I am not saying couples shouldn't try to get over every day, minor squabbles. Squeezing the toothpaste in the middle and forgetting to put down the toilet seat are silly reasons to visit divorce court.

doloresistere

What about not "listening" or being insensitive? What about being boring, or not enough charisma or just not the prince in shining armour she dreamed of as a child? Not talking about divorce. They havent even married yet. She just got pregnant but wasnt ready to settle down yet.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about not "listening" or being insensitive? What about being boring, or not enough charisma or just not the prince in shining armour she dreamed of as a child? Not talking about divorce. They havent even married yet. She just got pregnant but wasnt ready to settle down yet.

Why does this really matter? You said you weren't even talking about marriage, but rather allowing a father to be a father. Being insensitive or boring has zilch to do with whether or not he is a father.

Do *you* think they should marry? What if he was the one who was vulnerable because he just got dumped by the love of his life so he had a one night stand and then presto, he gets back with his true love.

Shall he marry the gal whose name he can't remember because she is pregnant? OR should he be supportive and make it known he wishes to be a hand's on father.

I know in this situation what most men would do. What do you believe should happen?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, no one here is angry about homosexuality in our society. The only angry people are the people shaking their fists at God.

The plan would start with recognizing that homosexuality and adultery should be criminal. You are purposely getting the cart before the horse.

doloresistere

Why does this really matter? You said you weren't even talking about marriage, but rather allowing a father to be a father. Being insensitive or boring has zilch to do with whether or not he is a father.

Do *you* think they should marry? What if he was the one who was vulnerable because he just got dumped by the love of his life so he had a one night stand and then presto, he gets back with his true love.

Shall he marry the gal whose name he can't remember because she is pregnant? OR should he be supportive and make it known he wishes to be a hand's on father.

I know in this situation what most men would do. What do you believe should happen?
A child needs a live at home father. He should marry her. He lost his rights to be with the woman he loves by sleeping with this woman at the bar. I can forgive the woman for not marrying him in that instance if his heart is still with another woman.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A child needs a live at home father. He should marry her. He lost his rights to be with the woman he loves by sleeping with this woman at the bar. I can forgive the woman for not marrying him in that instance if his heart is still with another woman.

A child needs a stable living environment. IF there is no stability with the couple in question, the child will sense this.

As for the woman being forgiven for not marrying him, there is nothing to forgive.

doloresistere

A child needs a stable living environment. IF there is no stability with the couple in question, the child will sense this.

As for the woman being forgiven for not marrying him, there is nothing to forgive.

If there is no harm to come to the child from there being a marriage and the man is willing to move on from his previous love, then yes, there is something to forgive if the woman refuses to marry the man.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If there is no harm to come to the child from there being a marriage and the man is willing to move on from his previous love, then yes, there is something to forgive if the woman refuses to marry the man.

Because ... being a mere woman and all, she is mandated to marry him, huh?

dave3712

The plan is the Muslimization of America through terrorism, as is scaring the Brits right now...

dave3712

The plan would start with recognizing that homosexuality and adultery should be criminal. You are purposely getting the cart before the horse.

The women in America will come to see the child abuse fatherlessness causes and insist that sexual openness be reduced and driven under ground so that nakedness of the slutty women and the talk of the Gays disappears from the open culture as if all those people had been executed.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know. Sorry. It is a topic that I hae strong opinions about and I just want to go on record as such.

I think it actually puts the pro death camp in a bit of an awkward position. To be consistent they need to advocate the death penalty for adultery as well.
...In fact, everyone on TOL who advocates for the criminalization of homosexuality also advocates for the criminalization of adultery; and those who advocate for the DP for queers also advocates it for adulterers...
Remember that Jesus said that just looking at a woman with lust in your heart makes you guilty of adultery. Who among us has at one point or another looked at another and felt a touch of lust?
Jesus was talking about the condition of the heart, He was not talking about the crime of adultery.
So not only do they need to round up homosexuals, they need to round up about every living person and execute them.

This may be the most ridiculous assertion I have ever seen on TOL.

zoo22

In fact, everyone on TOL who advocates for the criminalization of homosexuality also advocates for the criminalization of adultery; and those who advocate for the DP for queers also advocates it for adulterers.

Well, what's the plan for that?

Arthur Brain

Why should they be? According to an interpretation of law that even most Christian's wouldn't advocate for the present? I don't want people executed for being gay or for infidelity as other people's private lives are none of my darn business. They're not yours or the state's either unless there's actual abuse going on.

So just how would you think you could 'educate' people into believing otherwise? And even if you could just how would this "law" actually come about and how would it be enacted?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why should they be? According to an interpretation of law that even most Christian's wouldn't advocate for the present? I don't want people executed for being gay or for infidelity as other people's private lives are none of my darn business. They're not yours or the state's either unless there's actual abuse going on.

Exactly.

So just how would you think you could 'educate' people into believing otherwise? And even if you could just how would this "law" actually come about and how would it be enacted?
Good luck with that... 679 posts and not one real answer yet that I know of. Maybe I missed it, I don't know. That's a lot of posts.