Executing homosexuals

dave3712

The enemy is not people, but powers and principalities that teach young people that to become adult means to have sex before finally getting married, when people over 30 no longer are sexual.

That education never mentions the consequences that hurt others they will care about.
That education is not telling the next generation that they will be paying 25% of the National Budget on Welfare, advancing the secret and hidden plague of AIDS that will threaten us all as it did in Africa, create a criminal element from kids raised by Single Mothers, and directly hurt and impoverish fatherless children now half of the population in the next generation.

We need execute a program that changes our social behavior similar to the program that has be eliminating Racial Bias since 1965.

Here is a list of some of the millions of people, the abused children, who are hurt by the purveyors of sexual promiscuity:

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes.
[U. S. D.H.H.S. Bureau of the Census]

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.

[Center for Disease Control]

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes.
[Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14 p. 403-26]

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes.
[National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]
70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes

[U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept., 1988]

85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home.
[Fulton County Georgia Jail Populations and Texas Dept. of Corrections, 1992]

Nearly 2 of every 5 children in America do not live with their fathers.
[US News and World Report, February 27, 1995, p.39]

What does this mean? Children from fatherless homes are:
4.6 times more likely to commit suicide,
6.6 times to become teenaged mothers (if they are girls, of course),
24.3 times more likely to run away,
15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders,
6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions,
10.8 times more likely to commit rape,
6.6 times more likely to drop out of school,
15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.
(The calculation of the relative risks shown in the preceding list is based on 27% of children being in the care of single mothers.)
and — compared to children who are in the care of two biological, married parents — children who are in the care of single mothers are:
33 times more likely to be seriously abused (so that they will require medical attention), and
73 times more likely to be killed.

["Marriage: The Safest Place for Women and Children", by Patrick F. Fagan and Kirk A. Johnson, Ph.D. Backgrounder #1535.]

illusionray

Are you kidding? There'd be suspicion where two friends of the same gender share a place to live for a start, despite the fact many do. Under an effective police state? Once again, do the math.
You're completely wrong here, Lighthouse is absolutely correct. It isn't possible to prosecute homosexuals if they engage privately, even in police states. Your idea is theoretical rather than practical (naturally for a person cooped up in Britain). I should know, having been to some of the most hardline anti-homosexual police states in existence. In fact, the authorities know exactly what is going on but they can't do anything about it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're completely wrong here, Lighthouse is absolutely correct. It isn't possible to prosecute homosexuals if they engage privately, even in police states. Your idea is theoretical rather than practical (naturally for a person cooped up in Britain). I should know, having been to some of the most hardline anti-homosexual police states in existence. In fact, the authorities know exactly what is going on but they can't do anything about it.

Once again, you are wrong. Those who wish to execute homosexuals consider homosexuality to be on the same level as murder and rape. Do you believe that murderers and rapists do not *engage privately* when they are committing their crimes?

zoo22

Here is a list of some of the millions of people, the abused children, who are hurt by the purveyors of sexual promiscuity:

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes.
[U. S. D.H.H.S. Bureau of the Census]

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.

[Center for Disease Control]

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes.
[Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14 p. 403-26]

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes.
[National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]
70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes

[U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept., 1988]

85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home.
[Fulton County Georgia Jail Populations and Texas Dept. of Corrections, 1992]

Nearly 2 of every 5 children in America do not live with their fathers.
[US News and World Report, February 27, 1995, p.39]

What does this mean? Children from fatherless homes are:
4.6 times more likely to commit suicide,
6.6 times to become teenaged mothers (if they are girls, of course),
24.3 times more likely to run away,
15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders,
6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions,
10.8 times more likely to commit rape,
6.6 times more likely to drop out of school,
15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.
(The calculation of the relative risks shown in the preceding list is based on 27% of children being in the care of single mothers.)
and — compared to children who are in the care of two biological, married parents — children who are in the care of single mothers are:
33 times more likely to be seriously abused (so that they will require medical attention), and
73 times more likely to be killed.

["Marriage: The Safest Place for Women and Children", by Patrick F. Fagan and Kirk A. Johnson, Ph.D. Backgrounder #1535.]

Thus isn't a thread about killing divorced parents or absent fathers. There's another thread for that. This thread is about killing homosexuals.

I was asking what people's plan for executing homosexuals is.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Since, as we all know, police states play fair and have a strict sense of justice.

doloresistere

The enemy is not people, but powers and principalities that teach young people that to become adult means to have sex before finally getting married, when people over 30 no longer are sexual.

That education never mentions the consequences that hurt others they will care about.
That education is not telling the next generation that they will be paying 25% of the National Budget on Welfare, advancing the secret and hidden plague of AIDS that will threaten us all as it did in Africa, create a criminal element from kids raised by Single Mothers, and directly hurt and impoverish fatherless children now half of the population in the next generation.

We need execute a program that changes our social behavior similar to the program that has be eliminating Racial Bias since 1965.

People over thirty are no longer sexual? Who are you talking to? Married people who are couch potatoes and never try to turn on their mate?

illusionray

Once again, you are wrong. Those who wish to execute homosexuals consider homosexuality to be on the same level as murder and rape. Do you believe that murderers and rapists do not *engage privately* when they are committing their crimes?
What kind of stupid idiot are you? This isn't up for debate. It is NOT possible to prosecute two CONSENSUAL men having sex in their bedroom. That is IMPOSSIBLE to prosecute, the sooner you understand that the better. And murder and rape crimes have a VICTIM, something lacking in homosexual sex. Get educated. I've met homosexuals in police states myself. There's not a damn thing the authorities can do about it. They don't investigate hearsay.

illusionray

Since, as we all know, police states play fair and have a strict sense of justice.
I don't get what you mean. Do you have an idea for how police could catch homosexuals in the act? Plant a camera in every bedroom? Barge into people's homes randomly hoping to see a couple of men on top of each other naked? Other than that, I can't think of anything. And it seems, neither can they!

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't get what you mean. Do you have an idea for how police could catch homosexuals in the act? Plant a camera in every bedroom? Barge into people's homes randomly hoping to see a couple of men on top of each other naked? Other than that, I can't think of anything. And it seems, neither can they!

Uh, yeah. This isn't very complicated. When homosexuality was still closeted they were baited, surveilled, and arrested all the time. If theocrats got their way things would be incredibly worse. You can't just turn the clock back, shut the closet door, and pretend religious fanatics would ignore those they knew to be gay.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What kind of stupid idiot are you?

Stop projecting, Ill ... usionray.

This isn't up for debate.

OIC. It isn't *up for debate* because homosexuality is illegal and this is not a debate board.

It is NOT possible to prosecute two CONSENSUAL men having sex in their bedroom.

No kidding ... because it is NOT illegal.
duh_smiley.gif

That is IMPOSSIBLE to prosecute,

Ya think? And yet so much effort goes into claiming is should happen.

the sooner you understand that the better. And murder and rape crimes have a VICTIM, something lacking in homosexual sex.

Just who are you arguing with? :think:

Get educated. I've met homosexuals in police states myself. There's not a damn thing the authorities can do about it. They don't investigate hearsay.

That's very special ... now, after all of your foot stomping and incoherent pabbles, do you have anything of relevance to add to this thread?

illusionray

Uh, yeah. This isn't very complicated. When homosexuality was still closeted they were baited, surveilled, and arrested all the time. If theocrats got their way things would be incredibly worse. You can't just turn the clock back, shut the closet door, and pretend religious fanatics would ignore those they knew to be gay.
It's almost impossible to catch people sodomizing privately, which was what I was refering to, and for which Lighthouse's death penalty would apply. The only way to catch homosexuals in the act are witness testimonies or a camera planted in the bedroom. If the GCHQ or the NSA helped, perhaps there might be a better chance, but as of yet, even they can't look into people's bedrooms (though that may change haha)

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's almost impossible to catch people sodomizing privately, which was what I was refering to, and for which Lighthouse's death penalty would apply. The only way to catch homosexuals in the act are witness testimonies or a camera planted in the bedroom. If the GCHQ or the NSA helped, perhaps there might be a better chance, but as of yet, even they can't look into people's bedrooms (though that may change haha)

You keep assuming a police state would follow the letter of the law. By definition, they don't. Very simply, if theocrats ever got their way things would get hellish here real quick. You're also assuming a community that knows a gay couple lives next door wouldn't just take matters into their own hands like they did during Jim Crow.

illusionray

Lol Stupid Rusha can't figure out a way for authorities to catch people sodomizing. If you can't back up your point, then don't make it. Let me put your toys back into your pram...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol Stupid Rusha can't figure out a way for authorities to catch people sodomizing.

Uh huh. Says the *brilliant* guy who believes I WOULD pursue a way for authorities to catch anyone in the act. Ill usion... stop. Seriously. Give the few remaining braincells you have left a rest.

illusionray

You keep assuming a police state would follow the letter of the law. By definition, they don't. Very simply, if theocrats ever got their way things would get hellish here real quick. You're also assuming a community that knows a gay couple lives next door wouldn't just take matters into their own hands like they did during Jim Crow.
I'm not making assumptions, I'm telling you the modus operandi of real life anti-homosexual police states. As an aside, Police states wouldn't allow citizens to take matters into their own hands firstly, almost by definition. But the point I'm making is a fact in today's world, states that prosecute homosexuals do not do so on account of collecting evidence in a PRIVATE relationship, because it's not possible for them to do so. I am only defending ONE particular point that lighthouse made, don't conflate the arguments. The point he made is that it wouldn't be possible to prosecute private acts of sodomy, and he is right, because it's a fact in today's oppressive countries. There is practical, not just theoretical evidence for that claim.

illusionray

Uh huh. Says the *brilliant* guy who believes I WOULD pursue a way for authorities to catch anyone in the act. Ill usion... stop. Seriously. Give the few remaining braincells you have left a rest.
Not only did you reject the fact that private acts of sodomy can't be prosecuted, but you went further and compared sodomy with rape and murder. What university did you graduate from? I can ask a redund on your behalf if you want.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not making assumptions, I'm telling you the modus operandi of real life anti-homosexual police states. As an aside, Police states wouldn't allow citizens to take matters into their own hands firstly, almost by definition. But the point I'm making is a fact in today's world, states that prosecute homosexuals do not do so on account of collecting evidence in a PRIVATE relationship, because it's not possible for them to do so. I am only defending ONE particular point that lighthouse made, don't conflate the arguments. The point he made is that it wouldn't be possible to prosecute private acts of sodomy, and he is right, because it's a fact in today's oppressive countries. There is practical, not just theoretical evidence for that claim.

What do you believe is purpose behind banning certain acts, such as stealing, murder, rape, etc. ?

dave3712

People over thirty are no longer sexual? Who are you talking to? Married people who are couch potatoes and never try to turn on their mate?

That's what Miley Cyrus said last week,...

"The lyrics from Miley's chart-topping single and jaw-dropping performance at the VMAs rolled around in my head as I sat aghast watching Miley Cyrus pompously insist to Matt Lauer that after 40, sex is over. "

book_sex_after_marriage.JPG

This book argues that by the time these jade teens/extended adolescents get married, sex with the same person is uninteresting.