excretion

Status
Not open for further replies.

billwald

Creationists, please explain why humans are the only creature that soils itself when excreting waste material.

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: excretion

Originally posted by billwald
Creationists, please explain why humans are the only creature that soils itself when excreting waste material.

We have evolved too far?

Crow

You evidently have limited experience with cows. Check out the tail on one of those sometimes. :vomit:

One Eyed Jack

Because we're the only ones that wear clothing?

1PeaceMaker

Because some stupid people invented diapers. That's why.

Kids aren't supposed to use daipers. They give cues to their mother from birth that, if she is aware, can be responded to, and the child does not need to wear body waste. As the child grows, the communication becomes more and more efficient. Many babies can be totally done with accidents (minus parental neglegence) by three months. That's right, babies can be little graduates by three months!

Only in our culture must a child wear diapers, and even here, with a handy little bucket, babies can still be potty trained from birth.

1PeaceMaker

Re: Re: excretion

Re: Re: excretion

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack

Because we're the only ones that wear clothing?
Not only that, most of us live in cement jungles. We have refined toilet training to an art in the last century or two. You have to be big enough to reach handles etc...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you sure you wanted to tell us this? I think this post falls in to the category of "TMI". Too Much Information.

Hey Bill.... news flash....

TOILETS.

Give one a try.

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not because our bodies evolved to walk on all fours?

The situation would appear to be the same physically whether our bodies evolved or not.

Or is this another one of those "God wouldn't have done it that way" arguments that Darwin, Gould and others thought were so compelling?

I always thought it strange that a person could argue that God wouldn't have done it that way and then in almost the same breath turn around and argue that God doesn't exist.

:confused:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by bob b

I always thought it strange that a person could argue that God wouldn't have done it that way and then in almost the same breath turn around and argue that God doesn't exist.

:confused:
Or that God wouldn't have done it "that way" but that mother nature would have. In other words... in one breath the evolutionists argue how amazing evolution is, yet at the same time attempt to find flaws in design as a way to discredit God.

billwald

Only wonder why the Intelligent Designer didn't do a more careful job. Since we moved into the city and have to clean up after Benny the Dog I have observed that his rectal configuration is DESIGNED to prevent him from soiling himself. Why did God switch from a good design on a dog to a poor design when he created humans?

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Only wonder why the Intelligent Designer didn't do a more careful job. Since we moved into the city and have to clean up after Benny the Dog I have observed that his rectal configuration is DESIGNED to prevent him from soiling himself. Why did God switch from a good design on a dog to a poor design when he created humans?

You observed his rectal configuration?

Why?

On second thought please don't answer that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Bill no offense but you just may be one of the weirdest persons I know. :kookoo:

How many people do you know of who soil themselves?

Seriously, that question is not rhetorical.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Sozo

Have we finally come to the end, so to speak?

Is there anything left for us to talk about?
As long as Bill doesn't tell us that he licks himself clean I think we are OK.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh and... just a note.

Sorry for my post above that was really gross. I normally wouldn't post such a remark but I posted it to make a point to Bill :kookoo: I pray he gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.