Ex-KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Rallies Behind Rep. Omar's Israel Attacks Read Newsma

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...stdenial&year=2019&month=03&date=08&id=906151

Ex-KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Rallies Behind Rep. Omar's Israel Attacks

David Duke, a politician whose name was once synonymous with anti-Semitism, has weighed strongly behind Rep. Ilhan Omar, D.-Minnesota following her recent comments criticizing Jews and Israel.

“By Defiance to Z.O.G. [Zionist Occupation Government] Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the U.S. Congress!” onetime Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard Duke tweeted on his Twitter account Thursday night.

Duke has made international news for nearly thirty years for his activity in the KKK, one of the nation’s oldest anti-Semitic and anti-black organizations.

He has also been a vigorous promoter of Holocaust denial, and in 2006 he attended a forum in Iran hosted by then-President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that the death of six million Jews by Nazis in World War II was a “myth.”

A practicing Muslim and the first Somali-American to be elected to Congress, Omar has made recent headlines with her own litany of controversial comments about Israel. She stated that U.S. support for Israeli was “all about the Benjamins [money]” and that supporting Israel meant “allegiance” to a foreign power.

Lawmakers initially drew up a resolution condemning the freshman congresswoman by name. But it was eventually watered down to remove her name and condemn bigotry of all kinds

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can we all agree that politicians are dirtbags? Or is it so important that our own sides' dirtbags be at the helm?

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Can we all agree that politicians are dirtbags? Or is it so important that our own sides' dirtbags be at the helm?

I don't think they all are. Many are, but not all.

But you know what? If they all are, then yes, it IS so important that our own sides' dirtbags be at the helm. Here is why:

Your dirtbag will place the right judges on SCOTUS, and will lower your taxes which might help you send your kid to college and make your kids life better... ...they may protect our nation with better national security policies that make us safe

Policy comes before personality. If my dirtbag creates jobs for all and makes our nation safe then that's all I care about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No I can't, because civil government is a God ordained institution and God wants people to vote for righteous leaders. People who embrace decency need to elect God-fearing men and women into public office. They're out there, it's just a matter of endorsing them.

How about we agree that dirtbags vote for dirtbags?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No I can't, because civil government is a God ordained institution and God wants people to vote for righteous leaders. People who embrace decency need to elect God-fearing men and women into public office. They're out there, it's just a matter of endorsing them.
Ninety-nine percent of politicians give the rest a bad name.

How about we agree that dirtbags vote for dirtbags?
Sure.

I don't vote. :banana:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul says you're wrong, moby

So there is no right and no wrong.

Moby? The guy who was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male calls me that.

Help me here Aaron: I have a bet with a co-worker. He says that TOL is one person pretending to be many, I say that there are two and perhaps a small community (3 or 4) of their fellow pro homosexual American Indians that makes up TOL.

Arthur Brain

So there is no right and no wrong.

Moby? The guy who was tempted to be orally sodomized by another male calls me that.

Help me here Aaron: I have a bet with a co-worker. He says that TOL is one person pretending to be many, I say that there are two and perhaps a small community (3 or 4) of their fellow pro homosexual American Indians that makes up TOL.

Um, then you and your "co worker" are just flat out insane. How on earth could it be one or three or four people comprising the whole forum? Who on earth has the time to invest in posting on here in all the sub forums to such an extent? Does this apply to the admin? Do you think that Knight is really hundreds of different posters in one? TOL traffic might have slowed down from years back but there's simply no way that even 20-30 people could do as what you suggest. There'd be virtually no traffic going on at all.

Also, what on earth would be the point? There's a gamut of differing opinions on here from religion to politics and science so are you seriously suggesting that hypercalvinists of the likes of B57 are the same person as MADist's like Musterion? That vocal Trump supporters the likes of Catholic Crusader are the same as those people like Rusha who don't support him at all? What are these handful of people trying to achieve by having these multiple persona's and a forum that reflects diverse opinion?

Why do you even bother to post on here if you think it's all a ruse? Heck, it was bad enough when you started calling a handful of people "Aaron" but your derangement has spread to off the scale levels now...

:dizzy: