Evidence for Creation & Against Evolution.

One Eyed Jack

Fool, Bob b didn't ban anyone -- he's not even a moderator anymore. You need to apologize for the false accusations you've made against him, or you may find yourself joining Johnny and Jukia -- courtesy of me.

One Eyed Jack

fool said:
That's not what they do,

That is what they do.

As far as your flood goes, you need to explain how the flood managed to sort all those species out into the order in which we find them.

You don't seem to get the fact that the geologic column is a logical construct -- it doesn't really exist. We're the ones that sorted the fossils into the order with which you're familiar.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
One Eyed Jack said:
Fool, Bob b didn't ban anyone -- he's not even a moderator anymore. You need to apologize for the false accusations you've made against him, or you may find yourself joining Johnny and Jukia -- courtesy of me.

One Eyed Jack, you aught to have a siggy with a really cool slogan...

One Eyed Jack: "Even with my one eye closed, I still see everything."

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
Fool, Bob b didn't ban anyone -
OK, consider that acusation leveled against you then.
- he's not even a moderator anymore.
News to me, why'd he step down?
You need to apologize for the false accusations you've made against him, or you may find yourself joining Johnny and Jukia -- courtesy of me.
I stand behind whatever part of my post you want to apply to him regarding whatever you want to apply to him, and I stand behind whatever part of my post you want to apply to yourself.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
One Eyed Jack said:
My name is more than cool enough. :cool:

Yes, but you aught to have a signiature to compliment it.

One Eyed Jack: "I've got my one eye on you...and if you get out of line, then hit the road, Jack!

One Eyed Jack

fool said:
OK, consider that acusation leveled against you then.

That's fine -- I am the one who banned them. And I'd do it again.

News to me, why'd he step down?

That's his business.

I stand behind whatever part of my post you want to apply to him regarding whatever you want to apply to him, and I stand behind whatever part of my post you want to apply to yourself.

Does that mean you're not going to apologize to bob b? I don't really want to ban you, fool.

One Eyed Jack

Apologist said:
Yes, but you aught to have a signiature to compliment it.

One Eyed Jack: "I've got my one eye on you...and if you get out of line, then hit the road, Jack!

I like "I really have two eyes" better, but that still sounds kinda lame. I also like "a wise man speaks because he has something to say -- a fool speaks because he has to say something," but I thought that looked pretentious as hell. So I don't have a signature.

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
That's fine -- I am the one who banned them. And I'd do it again.

That's his business.

Does that mean you're not going to apologize to bob b? I don't really want to ban you, fool.
If Bob thinks I owe him an apology then I'll consider it.
We already established that you take responsibility for the bannings so I'm sorry if I implied Bob took part in them, but I'll state that if he did then it was wrong.
How's that?

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
One Eyed Jack said:
I like "I really have two eyes" better, but that still sounds kinda lame. I also like "a wise man speaks because he has something to say -- a fool speaks because he has to say something," but I thought that looked pretentious as hell. So I don't have a signature.

No no, you should have a siggy that really stresses your moderatordom and really strikes fear into the hearts of the potential rule breakers. :readthis:

Edit: And um.......i dont' suppose you would be so kind as to pull me from the red, no? :(

One Eyed Jack

Apologist said:
No no, you should have a siggy that really stresses your moderatordom

It says it right under my name.

and really strikes fear into the hearts of the potential rule breakers. :readthis:

I have my own ways of doing that. ;)

Edit: And um.......i dont' suppose you would be so kind as to pull me from the red, no? :(

Maybe just this once...

One Eyed Jack

fool said:
If Bob thinks I owe him an apology then I'll consider it.
We already established that you take responsibility for the bannings so I'm sorry if I implied Bob took part in them, but I'll state that if he did then it was wrong.
How's that?

Sorta convoluted, but since I like you, I'll take it.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
One Eyed Jack said:
It says it right under my name.

:eek:

I have my own ways of doing that. ;)

True enough. I almost crap myself when i see your name on the "Users viewing thread" list on the bottom of one of my threads. But then, the same is true of turbo, Lucky, knight, ebenz, etc.

Maybe just this once...

:bannana:

Thanks!

fool

Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
True enough. I almost crap myself when i see your name on the "Users viewing thread" list on the bottom of one of my threads. But then, the same is true of turbo, Lucky, knight, ebenz, etc
You might want to wean yourself off the habit of almost crapping yourself in stressful situations, I can think of no endevor where that would be an asset.

fool

Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
If I make a "Hitler Sucks" thread, will you all drop it?
HHMMMMMM.................Maybe
You'd have to be realy sincere, which I don't think you are.

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
He's still young -- he can change.
Some one would have to be very dedicated indeed to hang on to that much hate for long.