Evidence anti-fa gangsters broke into and trashed the Capitol on Jan 6

marke

Democrats and their boy, Merrick Garland, falsely accuse conservatives of the violence on Jan 6 while suppressing the video evidence that leftist anarchists initiated the violence at the Capitol by breaking glass and rushing inside like a black-clad masked mob to tear down and destroy. Merrick Garland and the democrats who actually know the truth are inexcusable for their despicable fraud and sedition.

Gary K

Banned
Can you find another source for the video? I do not use Facebook. Never have, never will. Besides, if this is such a revelatory video it's not going to stay up on Facebook. It's going to be censored very quickly.

marke

Can you find another source for the video? I do not use Facebook. Never have, never will. Besides, if this is such a revelatory video it's not going to stay up on Facebook. It's going to be censored very quickly.
I'm trying to track down the original source of the video. In the meantime, here is something that supports what is seen in the video:

Caller Chief Video Editor Richie McGinniss, who was inside the Capitol building covering the riot, noted that there was a small subsection of the mob that came dressed in all black with masks that concealed their identity and weapons to commit vandalism.

Gary K

Banned
I'm trying to track down the original source of the video. In the meantime, here is something that supports what is seen in the video:

Caller Chief Video Editor Richie McGinniss, who was inside the Capitol building covering the riot, noted that there was a small subsection of the mob that came dressed in all black with masks that concealed their identity and weapons to commit vandalism.
I've known about all this for quite a while. Michael Yon explained that he observed antifa tactics being put in place during the so-called "riot". He had pictures of some of these small groups of antifa that were manipulating the maga people by dressing the same way and encouraging them to do what they would not normally do.

There's a reason that there are still 14000 hours of video that have never been released.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yon explained that he observed antifa tactics being put in place during the so-called "riot". He had pictures of some of these small groups of antifa that were manipulating the maga people by dressing the same way and encouraging them to do what they would not normally do.
Ah yes, the "monkey see, monkey do" defense. It's hilarious!

Well, we already knew that Trump's contingent of Confederacy sympathizers, Neo-Nazis and QAnon crazies are too dumb to think and act for themselves, so surely they must have followed someone else's lead. Yeah, that's the ticket!

marke

Ah yes, the "monkey see, monkey do" defense. It's hilarious!

Well, we already knew that Trump's contingent of Confederacy sympathizers, Neo-Nazis and QAnon crazies are too dumb to think and act for themselves, so surely they must have followed someone else's lead. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Speaking of dumb, why have no leading democrats or Biden Justice Department officials admitted there were security videos proving there were costumed gangsters doing property damage at the Capitol while others in the building were peacefully protesting against the democrat voter fraud?

Anti-fa rioters at Capitol on Jan 6

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Speaking of dumb, why have no leading democrats or Biden Justice Department officials admitted there were security videos proving there were costumed gangsters doing property damage at the Capitol while others in the building were peacefully protesting against the democrat voter fraud?
Let me get this straight...You refuse to condemn the Jan 6 Capitol riot while at the same time blaming it on Antifa? Do I have that right?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't know about you two and this story. I think you guys are conspiracy theorists, or something.
They refuse to agree with Mike Pence that the Capitol Insurrection was a "dark day." In fact, they refuse to condemn the Capitol riot at all! And yet, they blame the riot that they refuse to condemn on Antifa! Could these people get any more senseless than this? I hope not, for all our sakes.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's some footage of the Capitol invasion. Caution: There's lots of f-bombs being dropped by these Trump-loving Sunday school teachers:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Almost all the January 6 video seen by the public isn’t from official government sources but by social media users and journalists on the scene. For example, the widely viewed footage of protestors occupying the Senate chamber was recorded by a New Yorker journalist.

But thousands of hours of real-time footage is in the hands of the Capitol Police—and that agency, along with government lawyers and federal judges, is using every legal trick possible to keep the trove hidden from the public even as clips are presented in court as evidence against hundreds of January 6 defendants…

…There’s only one reason why the Justice Department wants to keep the footage under seal: it contradicts most if not all of the claims advanced by Democrats and the media over the past four months.

Republicans, to the extent they can or will, and the media should demand the release of all the footage. Ditto for families of the defendants. The American public still doesn’t know exactly what happened on January 6—and it’s clear the government will use any means necessary to keep it that way.

Gary K

Banned
They refuse to agree with Mike Pence that the Capitol Insurrection was a "dark day." In fact, they refuse to condemn the Capitol riot at all! And yet, they blame the riot that they refuse to condemn on Antifa! Could these people get any more senseless than this? I hope not, for all our sakes.
I see you and AB are unable to understand tongue-in-cheek or satire. Now that is funny. I speak 100% against the grain of what I have posted and demonstrated conclusively that I think, and you take it completely seriously. I'm way beyond amused. I'm at the belly laugh position of how I see the lack of perception coming from both of you.

marke

America is being destroyed by ungodly leftist enemies of God who typically hide truth and evidence that disproves their lying narratives. How could this happen in America? That may be hard to explain. Democrats got away with sedition against the US and Trump for 4 years and good people were thwarted on every hand by corrupt officials protecting the guilty and falsely persecuting the innocent as if they were North Korean fascist barbarians. The democrats covered up Hillary's multiple violations of federal law and created fake crimes to charge Flynn with for purely dishonest political reasons. They committed massive voter fraud and did damage at the Capitol and have been lying, obstructing and covering up their criminal acts the whole time.

I don't know how the security video from inside the Capitol was leaked to the public in spite of wicked democrat obstruction, but I'm glad it was. I just hope nobody lost his life in doing so like poor Seth Rich lost his life for sending DNC emails to Assange.

Anti-fa rioters at Capitol on Jan 6

6 photos of same area shown above where anti-fa rioters breached the Capitol on Jan 6