Every Thought And Every Word

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sanctified

Do you know what and why we are suppose to live by the written Word in the bible? The verses. Because they will arouse any unclean spirits(emotions) in us to make us aware of them. If we are not aware of them we cant and won't resist them. If we dont resist them they will not have to leave us. If they dont leave us we cant be sancitified by the Word of God. If we are not sanctified by the Word of God we dont have salvation. If we dont have salvation we cant go to heaven on judgment day. Man is to live by every word of God in the new testament. Not by every word that enters his mind. Because half of them are from the devil.
[Mat 4:4
[4] But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[2Co 10:4-5
[4] For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
[5] casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[1Ti 4:4-5
[4] For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;
[5] for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
[6] If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed.
[Jas 4:7-10
[7] Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
[8] Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [you] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [you] double-minded.
[9] Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and [your] joy to gloom. [10] Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Mat 10:1
[1] And when He had called His twelve disciples to [Him], He gave them power [over] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
[Eph 5:26
[26] that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Mat 12:33-37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."