Eternal Life through Christ is limited !

beloved57

Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This Gift of God of Eternal life is limited to " as many as the Father gave to Christ " Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give [as a gift] eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This Gift of God of Eternal life is limited to " as many as the Father gave to Christ " Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give [as a gift] eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

This is the second time I've addressed this , I would like a reply this time .

Christ spoke in parables so only certain people could understand what He was saying . He specifically states , that He speaks in parables so that certain people don't accidentally hear , turn , and repent , causing Him to save someone He doesn't want .

I think it's possible God spends more time keeping people out , than begging people to come in as the world teaches .

So let's address your OP . That only the elect as you understand are saved . What about those Christ speaks of in Mt. 13:10-15

beloved57

This is the second time I've addressed this , I would like a reply this time .

Christ spoke in parables so only certain people could understand what He was saying . He specifically states , that He speaks in parables so that certain people don't accidentally hear , turn , and repent , causing Him to save someone He doesn't want .

I think it's possible God spends more time keeping people out , than begging people to come in as the world teaches .

So let's address your OP . That only the elect as you understand are saved . What about those Christ speaks of in Mt. 13:10-15
Do you want to discuss the points made in the Op ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Faither

BANNED
Banned
If you dont want to discuss the Op points please stop spamming the thread.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

What I addressed was that the OP said Salvation is limited to certain people . I assumed you are speaking of the elect or chosen ones .

Is this one of the points presented in the OP ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Read the OP. What does it say ? What does Jesus say in Jn 17:2 ? Who was He specifically to give the gift of eternal life to according to that verse ?

I would say to the God governed .

To a small group who have been called out from among a larger group , that have not been called . As the result of those being called , they turn from their way to God's way . They then take a step towards God with their first act of Faith , which is applied from the Greek word pisteuo used 248 times in the NT .

This first step is then deemed genuine or not by Christ . If genuine , the called out one moves into the testing ground or what Jesus calls the parable of the sower . In the parable of the sower , 3 of the 4 called out ones will fail . But as long as they are still drawn by the Father , they can start the process again , because they haven't been given the Grace deposit or Holy Spirit yet .

For the one that moves through the parable of the sower , he begins to start a grafting process . As he continues a life of pisteuo or faithing Jesus then seals His Spirit into the called out one making them a temple of the Holy Spirit . This is the product God is producing and perfecting .

These are the ones Jn 17:2 declare have eternal life.

I could email a more detailed explanation if you would like , about 30 pages. Pm me your email if you like .

Nanja

Amen, and that would be Christ's Sheep !

John 10:27-29

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I would say to the God governed .

To a small group who have been called out from among a larger group , that have not been called . As the result of those being called , they turn from their way to God's way . They then take a step towards God with their first act of Faith , which is applied from the Greek word pisteuo used 248 times in the NT .

This first step is then deemed genuine or not by Christ . If genuine , the called out one moves into the testing ground or what Jesus calls the parable of the sower . In the parable of the sower , 3 of the 4 called out ones will fail . But as long as they are still drawn by the Father , they can start the process again , because they haven't been given the Grace deposit or Holy Spirit yet .

For the one that moves through the parable of the sower , he begins to start a grafting process . As he continues a life of pisteuo or faithing Jesus then seals His Spirit into the called out one making them a temple of the Holy Spirit . This is the product God is producing and perfecting .

These are the ones Jn 17:2 declare have eternal life.

I could email a more detailed explanation if you would like , about 30 pages. Pm me your email if you like .

Are you in agreement beloved57 ?

beloved57

nanja

Amen, and that would be Christ's Sheep !

John 10:27-29

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Amen, thats also very appropriate since Christ is Gods Shepherd, So God gave Him Sheep, and He gives them eternal life as a gift. No, all mankind arent His Sheep Jn 10:26

Nanja

nanja

Amen, thats also very appropriate since Christ is Gods Shepherd, So God gave Him Sheep, and He gives them eternal life as a gift. No, all mankind arent His Sheep Jn 10:26

Right ! And consequently they [goats] haven't been given eternal life, but were cursed from the beginning Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8 in their father the devil Mat. 13:38; John 8:44.

beloved57

Who did God promise eternal life to before the world began ?

Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

First of all it was promise to Christ as the Head of the election of Grace. The eternal life is in Christ 2 Tim 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

1 Jn 5:11

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

So the eternal life is promised to Gods elect in Christ, or to Christs Sheep which Christ secured it for them. Jn 10:27-28

beloved57

The promise was made to the as many as that were ordained to eternal life Acts 13:48

48 [FONT=&quot]And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.​[/FONT]

beloved57

To the as many as the Father gave Christ n 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

This speaks of the sheep whom Christ said the Father gave them Him and He gives them eternal life Jn 10:27-29

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Nanja

God Promised eternal life to His Elect Children Israel before the world began.

Is 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This Israel that was Promised Salvation is a Spiritual Nation, comprised of all God's Elect: the Election of Grace, Chosen of the Father in union with Christ before the foundation of the World and predestinated to be God's Adopted Sons / Children Eph. 1:3-5; both jew and gentile, to obtain the Heavenly Inheritance Eph. 1:11; 1 Pet. 1:4.

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.