Establishing Courts

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How are those who commit crimes prosecuted?

If a person is forgiven of their sins in Jesus, are there consequences for the wrong that they have done?

How is a person forgiven of their sins?

How do we forgive others?

What do we know from the Bible about the consequences or punishment for sin?

If you have wronged someone, how do you make it right?

We cannot reverse the past, but we can do what God wants us to do to make things right.

How is a brother in Christ restored when he has done something wrong?

What is sin, and what is its punishment?

What is the individual responsible for, who has committed sin or observed sin being committed?

How do we respond when we don't know the details of what has happened?

What is evidence? What is a witness?

If I was standing in line at the concession stand at a sporting event or concert, and another Jew was three or four people ahead of me in line; and I watched the vendor put a non-Kosher hot dog into a Kosher wrapper, either accidentally or on purpose, and I watched him hand it to the Jewish fellow, it is my obligation to inform my fellow Jew that he will violate Mitz'vah if he eats that hot dog. If I do not tell him about it I am committing a far greater violation by not telling him than he is by eating it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4855220 said:
If I was standing in line at the concession stand at a sporting event or concert, and another Jew was three or four people ahead of me in line; and I watched the vendor put a non-Kosher hot dog into a Kosher wrapper, either accidentally or on purpose, and I watched him hand it to the Jewish fellow, it is my obligation to inform my fellow Jew that he will violate Mitz'vah if he eats that hot dog. If I do not tell him about it I am committing a far greater violation by not telling him than he is by eating it.
Shalom.

You should let him know. However, he may come to know another way, such as realizing what just happened. If we are aware of what is happening we should say something to those giving us what is believed should be accepted as food.

Shalom. Jacob.