Epstein case: how wealthy and powerful men can get away with sexual abuse

drbrumley

Clinton Crime Family Strikes Again?
Thomas DiLorenzo

Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell. There’s been no time yet for an investigation, but the media are already reporting it as a “suicide.”

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a state AG. They don't answer to the federal guys. No pardon possible, either. Trump is reportedly looking for a way, but there doesn't seem to be one. :shocked:

I would love to believe this, however .... the events since January 2017 clearly show the opposite.

The death is too convenient and just off. Dead men are forever silenced.

Gary K

Banned
I just love how assuredly and confidently the left blames everything on Trump. It's becoming completely irrational with them.

There is evidence that Epstein was an intelligence agency's asset meaning he most likely ran a blackmail business for them. The fact that he was "suicided" in jail also lends credence to that idea for no intelligence agency would want that story out in the public. And intelligence agencies have the assets and resources to kill someone in jail and pretty easily make it appear to be suicide.

Alex Acosta, whom the left loves to hate, says he was told by his superiors to leave Epstein alone because Epstein was owned by intelligence. Who were Acosta's superiors at that time? None other than the Obama administration Justice department headed by none other than Obama's buddy, AG Eric Holder.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...claimed-jeffrey-epstein-belonged-intelligence

drbrumley

LOL, yall blame Trump for everything....

The difference is I ended with a question mark....you guys already have him guilty.....

hypocrites...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hey I am a pretty funny guy!

But we both know you weren't passing that off as a funny....

Neither of us know that. And no, I wasn't trolling, either. If you don't think it's funny, I guess we have different takes on funny.

How many times have people laughed at the idiots who use "three degrees of association" to blame everyone who died and was remotely connected to some political figure, on some grand conspiracy?

And yeah, those who seriously blamed Bush or Trump were equally morons.

This is precisely why I started using my WFTH-I. Poe's Law reflects reality.

Edit: I wasn't suggesting that you're an idiot. I figured you were posting it in jest, also.

Gary K

Banned
Two Democrats were named by a survivor of Epstein's sex trafficking ring.

[h=2]An alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking scheme named two prominent Democrats as part of a group of men with whom she was forced to have sex, unsealed documents revealed Friday.[/h] The more than 2,000 papers released by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York allege that Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 33, claimed in May 2016 that she was trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with and give erotic massages to several politicians, foreign leaders, and businessmen, Fox News reported.
“There’s a whole bunch of them — it’s just hard for me to remember,” Giuffre said, according to the documents. “My whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy. Their whole lives revolved around sex.”
The two Democrat politicians named in the allegations were former Sen. George Mitchell (ME) and former New Mexico governor and Clinton cabinet official Bill Richardson.
Mitchell, who is a former Senate majority leader and was later named special envoy to the Middle East by former President Obama, called the allegations “false” and denied he had ever met or had any contact with Giuffre, according to reports.
A spokesperson for Richardson also said the allegations against him were “completely false,” adding that “Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre,” reports stated.

The rest of the article can be read at the following link.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...g-victim-names-two-democrats-in-epstein-case/