Epstein case: how wealthy and powerful men can get away with sexual abuse

Gary K

Banned
Here's some more on how Epstein has avoided prosecution and who his is linked to politically.

According to OpenSecrets.org, Epstein made donations between 1990 and 2018 to both Democrats and Republicans, which totaled an estimated $184, 276. Of the $184,276 made in donations, $147,426 went to Democrats or left-leaning organizations, while $18,250 was received by Republicans or righ-leaning organizations.

Epstein has been a Democrat donor for years. He's donated to both parties, but mainly to Democrats at more than a 7 to 1 ratio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...itical-donations-around-washington-for-years/

Gary K

Banned
You forgot the current president isn't a Democrat.

You forgot that Trump banned Epstein from his club back in 2011. That's eight years ago. Just how long ago did the Democrat politicians cut ties with Epstein? A few days ago? Yeah, when he was arrested in NYC. They certainly didn't cut ties with him after his previous arrests.... They kept on associating with him and taking his money. Ol BillyBob Clinton took 26 rides on the Lolita Express. Where's your outrage there? And why aren't you condemning all the Democrats who have taken his money over the years? You want to make it look like this is a Trump scandal, and a Trump scandal alone when he's the only one of the bunch that cut ties to Epstein a long time ago.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You forgot that Trump banned Epstein from his club back in 2011. That's eight years ago.

It's what Trump says.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
https://www.businessinsider.com/jeff...er-side-2019-7

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” the president said. “I mean people in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan … I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...icking-charges

He figures people are stupid enough to believe him. The question is, is he right about you?

Ol BillyBob Clinton took 26 rides on the Lolita Express. Where's your outrage there?

Bill, so far, hasn't been sued by one of Epstien's victims for raping her when she was 13. Trump has. So there is that. As I said, if Bill Clinton or Trump took part in that, they should spend the rest of their lives in prison, too. But Bill hasn't yet been credibly accused, and Trump hasn't yet be convicted, so we can't assume they are guilty of anything more than being pals of a pedophile.

And of course rewarding the prosecutor who gave him a slap on the wrist, a cabinet position. (Trump, that is)

And why aren't you condemning all the Democrats who have taken his money over the years? You want to make it look like this is a Trump scandal

The Acosta thing, you know. Why did Trump reward this guy? And why did he make sure that there was a clause in the plea deal excusing any other participants in these abuses?

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Acosta thing, you know. Why did Trump reward this guy? And why did he make sure that there was a clause in the plea deal excusing any other participants in these abuses?

And why do you only care about smearing a politician you hate?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I have to ask.... All this row about Trump and his supposed close connection to Epstein

Donald Trump, regarding his relationship to Jeffrey Epstein:
"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

They have the same tastes in females, it seems...

calls to mind a very powerful Democrat operative who is sick beyond belief.

Sick as Trump, Epstein, and Acosta? No, I don't think so.

How about it, Anna, are you going to defend Tony Podesta or hold him accountable?

This thread is about pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, and his pals, Trump and Acosta.

Acosta just resigned. Read a statement that sounds awfully much like a Trump tweet.

Trump denies everything, of course.

One of the big worries is the Acosta deal shielded any other perps from prosecution. A judge just tossed that out. So if Bill Clinton or Donald Trump were involved, it's time to start worrying.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Barbarian and his fascination with accusing people of child abuse.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The attorney for Epstein's victims has stated in legal documents that Donald Trump banned Epstein from at least one of his clubs for his sexual assault on a 16 year old girl.

When Trump became president, Acosta, the prosecutor who got Epstein a sweetheart deal for his crimes, was appointed Sec. of Labor. Apparently Trump forgot that. Or didn't forget it.

Yes, Trump sings a different song about those "younger" girls today. For reasons that are obvious.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'
President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."

He added: "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'"

Houraney also apparently once warned Trump about Epstein.

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'"

Houraney had a falling out with Trump after his girlfriend accused Trump of making unwanted sexual advances in the early 1990s.

A quote Trump gave about a decade after that reported 1992 party in which Trump spoke highly of Epstein has been circulating widely amid the new charges.

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump has since distanced himself from Epstein, who faces sex-trafficking charges from the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, where he faces a maximum sentence of 45 years in prison. The charging document alleges Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations."

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...87.1291754834.1562963427-956863244.1562963427

Apparently, Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton's, campaign manager's, brother's, artist weren't invited, either.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Barbarian's fascination with child abuse continues.

Gary K

Banned
In 2002, seventeen years ago, Trump said he thought Epstein was a good guy. Then in 2011 that obviously came to an end for Trump banned Epstein from his night club. He cut his ties to Epstein at that time. Just when did the Democrats cut ties to Epstein? A few days ago. They are the ones who kept up a relationship with Epstein. Trump did not. He cut his ties to Epstein 8 years ago. All the top Democrats maintained contact with Epstein for those 8 years after Trump cut his ties to the Democrat's buddy.

Here's what Nancy Pelosi's daughter, Christine Pelosi, had to say:
"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats,"

As a Democrat she is not referring to conservatives or Republicans when she says "our faves". She is talking about Democrats.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In 2002, seventeen years ago, Trump said he thought Epstein was a good guy. Then in 2011 that obviously came to an end for Trump banned Epstein from his night club. He cut his ties to Epstein at that time. Just when did the Democrats cut ties to Epstein? A few days ago. They are the ones who kept up a relationship with Epstein. Trump did not. He cut his ties to Epstein 8 years ago. All the top Democrats maintained contact with Epstein for those 8 years after Trump cut his ties to the Democrat's buddy.

Apparently not. Epstein and Trump seem to have had each other's phone numbers at hand, and no one seems to have mentioned that falling out, until Epstein was caught.

And there's that little matter of Acosta being rewarded by Trump with a nice cabinet position, after seeing that Trump's pedophile friend got a sweetheart deal (which a judge has now ruled to have been illegal).

Here's what Nancy Pelosi's daughter, Christine Pelosi, had to say:

As a Democrat she is not referring to conservatives or Republicans when she says "our faves". She is talking about Democrats.

She is, after all, a democrat. I agree with her. Bill Clinton was a friend of Epstein, too. As I wrote here, if either Clinton or Trump turns out to have been involved in Epstein's degenerate behavior, they deserve to be jailed for the rest of their lives.

Do you agree? I'd like to know if you think so, too.

MerlinMagus

B9m9LJH.png

That’s horribilis. How can such a man with so much money and wealth do something like this?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro