Enyart thread on CourtTV forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I would love to get banned there but there is only one Moderator and he doesn't do much.

I'll try harder. :angel:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
They're still wimps. However, the reason given for the shutdown was not us. Well, you guys anyway. I still haven't posted in the forum. It's closed, everytime I get there.

Crow

Lemme guess why it's closed--does it have anything to do with the "guess which finger this is" post? :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Crow

Lemme guess why it's closed--does it have anything to do with the "guess which finger this is" post? :think:

Apparently, because I got banned from the site! :banana:

:chuckle:

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Funny, the libs always whine about freedom of speech and complain about censorship, but they are the first to censor anybody who does not agree with them.

Typical liberalism. :rolleyes:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Funny, the libs always whine about freedom of speech and complain about censorship, but they are the first to censor anybody who does not agree with them.

Typical liberalism. :rolleyes:
In all fairness, if I newcomer posted like that here, I would have banned him too.

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Yep, I'm still banned! :banana:
I can't find the thread you started. Is it completly gone? What kind of stuff were you posting?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Turbo

In all fairness, if I newcomer posted like here, I would have banned him too.

I was trying to get banned!

I never used foul language, though. :nono:

ShadowMaid

And nazi. :chuckle:

But I do believe the thread it gone, because I posted in it too, and I can't find it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.