and Judging Wisely .

(Rom 9:15 KJV) "For he saith to Moses,

I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,

and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

-----------------------
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

LightSon

Good.
I appreciate both of them to a certain point, but a trip to the woodshed is sometimes needed. They both shared some unhealthy attraction to the other, their vile protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

wholearmor

Originally posted by LightSon

Good.
I appreciate both of them to a certain point, but a trip to the woodshed is sometimes needed. They both shared some unhealthy attraction to the other, their vile protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

Is "attraction" the right word? :think:

SOTK

Originally posted by LightSon

Good.
I appreciate both of them to a certain point, but a trip to the woodshed is sometimes needed..........

:darwinsm:

I haven't heard that expression in a while! My dad used to say it to my brother and I growing up. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I do support your decision Knight. I was just shocked that it finally came to this. I thought BillyBob would be smarter than that. Of course, I'm not surprised Tye couldn't let it go.

Elaine

Good job, Knight. :up: I liked both of them well enough when they behaved themselves, but you gave them repeated warnings, and they just kept pushing the limit. :nono:

BishopTikon

Re: Enough is enough...

Originally posted by Knight

OK... that's it.

I have had my fill of Tye and BB.

I am banning both of them right now until further notice.

Thanks.....Those guys were WAY out of line!

:thumb:

Chileice

Good call, Knight. They can email each other or phone each other but not tie up the entire system with their personal petty diatribes. Thanks.

C

cattyfan

Knight,

Thank you. Too many threads were getting bogged down in their squabble. I know decisions like this are difficult, and I appreciate that you take the time and effort to make the board enjoyable for everyone.

Freak

Originally posted by Chileice

Good call, Knight. They can email each other or phone each other but not tie up the entire system with their personal petty diatribes. Thanks.
:up: :up: :up:

firechyld

The shame is that they were alright when taken individually.

Of course, when put together... if I wasn't on a different continent, I'd be seriously trying to plan how to slap them both.

If they're allowed to return, I hope they behave themselves.

wholearmor

Personally, I wouldn't have banned them, but I was really disappointed in BB's "obituary."

Actually, it wasn't an obituary, it was a mock news article. Freak copied it in this thread here.

Last edited: