Emotional Bondage

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Don't ever tell anyone to spread lies. Not here. Not anywhere.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what you do.

[Jhn 10:1
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is what you do.

[Jhn 10:1
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

You are careless with your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you teach the old testament your calling Jesus a liar. Because Jesus said not to go back to the old testament.

You are incorrect for two reasons. One, I do not teach the old testament. I chose to teach Torah and the TaNaK instead. Two, Jesus said nowhere not to go back to the old testament. He did not even refer to the old testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect for two reasons. One, I do not teach the old testament. I chose to teach Torah and the TaNaK instead. Two, Jesus said nowhere not to go back to the old testament. He did not even refer to the old testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your idiot is showing again.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your idiot is showing again.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

No. You are incorrect. You are making up something I would not say about others and I do not accept your saying it about me. It does not even make any sense.

As for Paul, these are his words. They are not the words of Christ. You do not know what you are talking about. At least, at minimum, you have not proved your words true by through or in Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You are incorrect. You are making up something I would not say about others and I do not accept your saying it about me. It does not even make any sense.

As for Paul, these are his words. They are not the words of Christ. You do not know what you are talking about. At least, at minimum, you have not proved your words true by through or in Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You idiot there Gods Words, God sent Jesus and Jesus sent Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You said that Jesus spoke of the old testament. There was not an old testament. Can I say during the time of Jesus?

I said
lolol You are really an idiot.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You are really an idiot.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Incorrect.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You said that Jesus spoke of the old testament. There was not an old testament. Can I say during the time of Jesus?

Jesus never said old testament. You said that He did.

You are not well enough to be responsible for your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You said there was not an old testament. This says there was an old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You said there was not an old testament. This says there was an old testament.

when

the key word is when

During the time of Jesus? No. These are not the words of Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
when

the key word is when

During the time of Jesus? No. These are not the words of Jesus.

I said
lol You are really an idiot. Its all Gods Word. Even the words of Jesus came from God. God told Paul what to say. Your really slow.

[Jhn 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are really an idiot. Its all Gods Word. Even the words of Jesus came from God. God told Paul what to say. Your really slow.

[Jhn 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Jesus' words are all the Word of God. Paul did give his credible opinion, if his opinion can be called or said to be credible. I certainly believe that it was.

1 Corinthians 7:40 NKJV 40 But she is happier if she remains as she is, according to my judgment--and I think I also have the Spirit of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' words are all the Word of God. Paul did give his credible opinion, if his opinion can be called or said to be credible. I certainly believe that it was.

1 Corinthians 7:40 NKJV 40 But she is happier if she remains as she is, according to my judgment--and I think I also have the Spirit of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Now don't you feel better when you agree with me.