Elohim's dealing with the wicked.

Truster

What about you Trustless, did Christ die for all men or only the elect?

He gave Himself as a sacrifice for all those that the Father gave Him and would call to Him. Are all men called to Him?

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day". John 6:44

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Rev 20:15

Epoisses

He gave Himself as a sacrifice for all those that the Father gave Him and would call to Him. Are all men called to Him?

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day". John 6:44

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Rev 20:15

That's what I thought you brain-washed porcupine with needles from hell.

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1John 2:2

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:10

Truster

That's what I thought you brain-washed porcupine with needles from hell.

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1John 2:2

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:10

Thank you so much for your obvious concern, but I know my redeemer lives and that I shall stand, in my flesh, and see Him.

Last edited:

Truster

There is no such thing as an accident. Evil does not possess free will. Evil lands exactly where it is supposed to land. When the Almighty lets loose His arrows they always hit the mark.

"I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend Mine arrows upon them". Deut 32:23

"But Elohim shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded". Psalm 64:7

So when evil does fall on you or someone close to you. Ask why?

"There is no peace unto the wicked".

Epoisses

Thank you so much for your obvious concern, but I know my redeemer lives and that I shall stand, in my flesh, and see Him.

Catholics and Orthodox are closer to truth than reformed sheep wannabes who will never give Christ the glory for saving sinners. If there was one sin not atoned for then Jesus could not be the savior of anyone, you parrot Presbyterian porcupine.

Truster

Catholics and Orthodox are closer to truth than reformed sheep wannabes who will never give Christ the glory for saving sinners. If there was one sin not atoned for then Jesus could not be the savior of anyone, you parrot Presbyterian porcupine.

How dare you insinuate that I am REFORMED I'd rather die. Presbyterian? Raving lunatics. Met one just after I was converted felt like punching his lights out.

The atonement of Messiah is applied to those that the Father gave Him.

Epoisses

How dare you insinuate that I am REFORMED I'd rather die. Presbyterian? Raving lunatics. Met one just after I was converted felt like punching his lights out.

The atonement of Messiah is applied to those that the Father gave Him.

Key words the atonement is applied to those who have faith in Christ. Faith is a requirement no matter how you look at it so unbelief will result in a lopping off of the covenant of grace.

Truster

Key words the atonement is applied to those who have faith in Christ. Faith is a requirement no matter how you look at it so unbelief will result in a lopping off of the covenant of grace.

Trust(faith) is the result of regeneration and not the cause of it. Trust necessary for justification is the trust OF Messiah. You'll find confirmation of this in Galatians.

Epoisses

Trust(faith) is the result of regeneration and not the cause of it. Trust necessary for justification is the trust OF Messiah. You'll find confirmation of this in Galatians.

I never said it wasn't but this has nothing to do with what Christ accomplished on the cross for all of humanity.

Truster

I never said it wasn't but this has nothing to do with what Christ accomplished on the cross for all of humanity.

Because He didn't accomplish anything for all humanity, but only for His people.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yah Shua: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Truster

Whatever evil the Almighty has purposed to bring down upon those that hate him. He will first give them the fear and dread of the circumstance. Even if the evil is a long time coming, the fear and the dread will be sufficient to ensure that, "there is no peace unto the wicked".

A few translations and notice the blessed contrast!

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

The fears of the wicked will be fulfilled; the hopes of the godly will be granted.

The evil one is dragged to destruction and hope is given to the righteous.

The feared thing of the wicked it meeteth him, And the desire of the righteous is given.

Epoisses

Because He didn't accomplish anything for all humanity, but only for His people.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yah Shua: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Your fight is with Christ and his atonement. May God break your iron forehead with an aluminum bat.

Truster

If you find yourself being dealt with, as the wicked are dealt with, you'd better do some in depth searching.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the trust; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Yah Shua is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Truster

The harshest and most debilitating and frightening spiritual judgement is that of blindness and the inability to hear and understand the truth. First delivered by Isaiah and then passed on and down the line to this generation.

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Epoisses

The harshest and most debilitating and frightening spiritual judgement is that of blindness and the inability to hear and understand the truth. First delivered by Isaiah and then passed on and down the line to this generation.

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Like the foundational truth of the gospel that Christ's shed blood is the propitiation for all sin that you flat out reject in your blindness.

Truster

Like the foundational truth of the gospel that Christ's shed blood is the propitiation for all sin that you flat out reject in your blindness.

I have never, ever rejected that. Try reading my signature, before you make dimwitted statements, but there again, nothing penetrates the understanding of you dimwitted hypocrites.

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."