ebenz's pick 5-22-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Second day in a row, BillyBob's made my pick of the day. Here it is.

Originally posted by BillyBob
Shima;
Some things need to be decided from above. For example, the government should decide what should be taught by schools.

Billy;
Oh, you mean like California public schools who teach Islam and require students to adopt a Muslim name and learn how to pray to Allah?

Shima;
Its important that everyone has access to the same subject matter, otherwise a school that would NOT teach for example evolution would be disadvantaging its students.

Billy;
Hmmm.....our 2 boys, homeschooled of course, have access to all sorts of things that are not availible to publicly schooled children. Should we hold them back in order to make it fair to the deprived public schoolers?

P.S. They get a fair dose of evolution science in their lessons. They do not, however, get Political Correctness imposed or even mentioned, other than to show them the folly of such impositions.

Oh, they are only 8 and 10.........they don't think politically yet. So I teach them that liberals are like brussel sprouts and Conservatives are like Lunchables. They LOVE Conservatism!!!!

I love the last part the best, Billy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.