EARTH!!

Letsargue

EARTH!!

The EARTH //, -- This Part of The Earth IS Totally Without "TRUE Knowledge"; the Knowledge that WOULD ALLOW The Earth to DO "A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" --- L-I-K-E SOME of the OTHER Planets From Our Galaxy, and OTHER Galaxies "(((( THAT C-A-M-E ))))" HERE D-I-D!!!

There are GREAT Cities Here That were Here in the U.S and other Countries, Nearly A Million Years AGO or MORE!!!! - WHO Were THEY??!!!!!!! --- Not Americans or Russians; BUT What are NOW Called "A-L-I-E-N-S". ---- (( N--O--O ))!!!!! - Today's People Everywhere HERE on earth ARE THE ""ALIENS Of GOD""!!! -- READ IT!!!!>>
((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!! -- BUT N-O!! --- No One Today HERE Believes A THING That GOD SAYS or SAID!!!!!!

WATCH Them ALL Make UP Their OWN Garbage That They A-L-L Believe DIFFERENTLY!!
NONE Of Them Can or WILL Use the ""TRUTH / CHRIST"" // "( THE W-O-R-D OF GOD )" // ----- """The CHRISTIAN'S (( "F-O-O-D" )) To GROW HIS KNOWLEDGEABLE S-O-U-L"""!!!!!!! --- W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!

TRUE Knowledge IS Everywhere, And THE F-O-O-L Doesn't Care Anything About the TRUTH / KNOWLEDGE /// The WORD of GOD /// ""CHRIST""!!!!! --- BUT JUST Himself; that's A-L-L!!!

NO NAME -- 091716

theophilus

EARTH!!

The EARTH //, -- This Part of The Earth IS Totally Without "TRUE Knowledge"; the Knowledge that WOULD ALLOW The Earth to DO "A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" --- L-I-K-E SOME of the OTHER Planets From Our Galaxy, and OTHER Galaxies "(((( THAT C-A-M-E ))))" HERE D-I-D!!!

There are GREAT Cities Here That were Here in the U.S and other Countries, Nearly A Million Years AGO or MORE!!!! - WHO Were THEY??!!!!!!! --- Not Americans or Russians; BUT What are NOW Called "A-L-I-E-N-S". ---- (( N--O--O ))!!!!! - Today's People Everywhere HERE on earth ARE THE ""ALIENS Of GOD""!!! -- READ IT!!!!>>
((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!! -- BUT N-O!! --- No One Today HERE Believes A THING That GOD SAYS or SAID!!!!!!

NONE Of Them Can or WILL Use the ""TRUTH / CHRIST"" // "( THE W-O-R-D OF GOD )" // ----- """The CHRISTIAN'S (( "F-O-O-D" )) To GROW HIS KNOWLEDGEABLE S-O-U-L"""!!!!!!! --- W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!

TRUE Knowledge IS Everywhere, And THE F-O-O-L Doesn't Care Anything About the TRUTH / KNOWLEDGE /// The WORD of GOD /// ""CHRIST""!!!!! --- BUT JUST Himself; that's A-L-L!!!

NO NAME -- 091716

You're an evolutionist?

WHO KNEW?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
EARTH!!

NO NAME -- 091716

And. little did we know, those same aliens left you behind to lead us.

musterion

If he is, he's a good one. He fooled me. I just thought he was insane.

No one THAT crazy out in the community can function well enough to have reliable access to a computer for regular internet posting. Anyone THAT crazy but in a facility would be monitored closely, I'd think. Unless 091716 is the number on the rubber room door?