Theology Club: Dynamic Omniscience

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Indeed I have and I reject the concept.

No such kind of grace, revealed in Scripture. That is why I reject the concept, for it is manmade.

God's grace does not offer opportunity to all men, but provides surety to those the Father gave to the Son to redeem.

Nope. I do not know God will not show you mercy and truth. That is why I pray that God "may" show you mercy to relieve you of your wrong views and unbelief in His true gospel of grace.

He does not have unbelief in the gospel, but in Calvinism. He does the same stupid thing by making MAD a sect and assumes unbelief in MAD or OSAS, etc. is unbelief in the gospel. Talk about fundamentalism run amok.

Irresistible grace is oxymoronic.

Prevenient grace is actually more Reformed than you realize. It may not be explicitly biblical (Wesley), but it has some merit based on principle. It is certainly closer to the truth than your causative/coercive views that are not based on love and relationship, but a wrong view of control/sovereignty.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The only neg reps I receive are from NickM and you. Ask Knight. He knows.

I am not stupid, as your infer. If I did NOT understand the "opposing view" (to orthodox and historical Christianity proposed by OTers) I would not intelligently and spiritually know to reject it.

But I am blessed to know the Holy Scriptures, and on that basis, I reject all false teachings.

That kind of hypothetical argument is beneath me and not worthy of serious response . . .

Neither are your comments regarding divine omnipotence worthy of response.

:wave::loser::yawn:

There is no way we are the only two who neg rep you. My neg reps are also not like Nick's.

The fact of the matter is that EDF is not possible with LFW. You reject LFW, so we need to philosophically and biblically refute your determinism, which is even easier to do. You have wrong assumptions/paradigms leading to wrong conclusions. You think you are defending the Bible, but you are defending a distorted system of Bible interpretation, Calvinism. The point about omnipotence is totally valid, but you fail to see it. Some will actually argue that God is all-powerful, so He can create square circles because nothing is impossible for God (another verse out of context). The omniscience issue as dynamic vs static is parallel. I gave you extreme e.g. because you can't seem to see the nuanced ones.

This does not make you stupid, just confused.