Durham charges Clinton campaign with illegal wiretaps on Trump

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Don't get too excited--I hear the statute of limitations on Durham's allegation has expired.
Durham's filing actually negates the statute of limitations.
By filing, he has started prosecution before the perp's got away due to statute of limitations.
Prosecution has started.
Since Hillary is not in jail he does not even need to file formal charges.
Also since she has not been formerly charged she can't ask for a speedy trial. 🤣

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Durham's filing actually negates the statute of limitations.
By filing, he has started prosecution before the perp's got away due to statute of limitations.
Prosecution has started.
He didn't file until after the statute of limitations expired, doof.

Furthermore, what exactly did he file? Riddle me that one, Riddler.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He didn't file until after the statute of limitations expired, doof.

Furthermore, what exactly did he file? Riddle me that one, Riddler.
Why you asking me what he filed if you know he did it after the statute of limitations ran out?
Yer a hoot.
Or should I say doof?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I see you're too lazy to read a 4-page thread in which the question I asked you was already answered.
I've read it.
If it was already answered you wouldn't need to ask.
Specially as you don't know what all it entails to extend the statute of limitations.
Too bad Tigger isn't here.
I always enjoyed sparring with him.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yada yada yada.
You're to stupid to realize that the filing extended the statute of limitations.
It doesn't matter what Trump or you say about it.
Nope. Statute of limitations (5 years) expired a week prior to Durham's filing. You cannot magically extend a statute of limitations after it has already expired.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nope. Statute of limitations (5 years) expired a week prior to Durham's filing. You cannot magically extend a statute of limitations after it has already expired.
If that was the case he wouldn't have been able to file you twit.
Not only that yore link provided nothing on that subject.

marke

Maybe it did, I don't know. But one thing we know for certain is that Durham has yet to make that charge, despite Trump's assertion that he did. Durham even issued a statement saying as much:

How blind does a person have to be to not know that Obama officials obtained illegal warrants to spy on Trump?