Dumocracy rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Yes, He did dispense justice."

I see. So if Christians are unhappy with legislation our solution's picking up a gun? Hill was an remorseless psychopath. I don't recall Christians murdering centurions during the Roman persecution.

"No, he did not become a law unto himself."

He most certainly did. There is absolutely no scriptural basis for being a vigilante, or executing vengeance.

Where do we draw the line? Should we find homosexuals and gun them down on their way to work?

http://www.reformed.org/social/let_2_paul_hill.html

Last edited:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010
So if Christians are unhappy with legislation our solution's picking up a gun?
Well, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few heads...:chuckle:
I don't recall Christians murdering centurions during the Roman persecution.
Well, the Romans had lots of nasty pointy things...
He most certainly did. There is absolutely no scriptural basis for being a vigilante, or executing vengeance.

Where do we draw the line? Should we find homosexuals and gun them down on their way to work?
Presumably, for those representing "the King", anything goes.

A pity those representatives are not immune to bullets themselves...:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's people like e4e that most pro-lifers don't want on their side. And it's fanatics like him that the Vile and Evil love to interview on TV. (Nothing personal, Gerald; as atheists go, you're okay in my book.)

elected4ever

granite1010
I see. So if Christians are unhappy with legislation our solution's picking up a gun? Hill was an remorseless psychopath. I don't recall Christians murdering centurions during the Roman persecution.

e4e ------- A Nations laws describe the character of the nation.

Are you prepared to tell me that mass murder of innocent children is acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that destructive life styles are acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that a fraudulent Monterey system is acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that an unlawful tax program is acceptable to you.

What law can the government pass that will so inflame your senses that you will get off the dime and act upon conviction. How far down the tubes must we go before your heart will be broken for a nation. Murder, fraud, theft and deception seem not to have done the trick. Just remember that the deeper the pit the more drastic th measure to get out of it; if we can indeed get out of it at all.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010
It's people like e4e that most pro-lifers don't want on their side. And it's fanatics like him that the Vile and Evil love to interview on TV. (Nothing personal, Gerald; as atheists go, you're okay in my book.)
You misspelled Eeeevil and forgot the "™", but I'll forgive you just this once...

;)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by elected4ever
What law can the government pass that will so inflame your senses that you will get off the dime and act upon conviction.
How about when they start rounding up Christians and gassing them...?

You are familiar with Al Cuppett, are you not...?

Granite

Hall of Fame

granite1010

e4e ------- A Nations laws describe the character of the nation.

Are you prepared to tell me that mass murder of innocent children is acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that destructive life styles are acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that a fraudulent Monterey system is acceptable to you.

Are you prepared to tell me that an unlawful tax program is acceptable to you.

What law can the government pass that will so inflame your senses that you will get off the dime and act upon conviction. How far down the tubes must we go before your heart will be broken for a nation. Murder, fraud, theft and deception seem not to have done the trick. Just remember that the deeper the pit the more drastic th measure to get out of it; if we can indeed get out of it at all.

I never said any of this is acceptable to me. The murder of people we happen to dislike is what I have a problem with. I also have an issue with fanatics posing as Christians who just want to justify their bloodlust and psychopathy, but I digress...

Abortionists are not the problem. The American people are the problem: if we wanted abortion illegalized, it would happen. We as a people do not want this done.

elected4ever

granite1010
I never said any of this is acceptable to me. The murder of people we happen to dislike is what I have a problem with. I also have an issue with fanatics posing as Christians who just want to justify their bloodlust and psychopathy, but I digress...

e4e ----- Killing someone just because you dislike them is murder. There is no justification in law for killing without just cause. That is what the abortionist do. I do not advocate such a thing. Stop redefining my words to suit your self.

granite1010
Abortionists are not the problem. The American people are the problem: if we wanted abortion illegalized, it would happen. We as a people do not want this done.

e4e ---- Are you saying that murderers are not the problem. Sense when are murderers not a problem?

I know the American people don't wont to be held accountable for their actions and prefer a free ride. Whether you like it or not, so does the church. That is why the church is a worthless feel good organization that does not even hold their members accountable. I am accountable to you, Granite and you are accountable to me and we are both accountable to the King.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I am accountable to you, Granite and you are accountable to me and we are both accountable to the King.
I infer from this that "King" = "magic superhero who the fundies say is coming down from the sky Real Soon Now to whup up on the Filthy Infidels™", as opposed to, say, "Elvis"...?

Thankyuhverramuch

:D

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Stop redefining my words to suit your self."

Elected, I stand by what I said. You feel it's not a crime to murder an abortionist; I do. No redefinition is necessary, except in your head, not mine.

I'll ask you again, where would you draw the line? Would you advocate the killing of homosexuals? Would Paul Hill have been equally justified, in your mind, if he'd shot a gay rights activist instead of an abortionist? What about a tax and spend liberal? Wiccans? Self-professed atheists?

Bottom line, Christians are not given the right to take the law into their own hands--individuals cannot be judge, jury, and executioner. The Christian church rightly condemns fanatics such as Paul Hill for the revolutionary murderers that they are. In your advocacy of "executing" abortionists and your defense of a twisted wretch like Paul Hill, you do the pro-life movement a disservice and slander the faith you profess to love.

elected4ever

Funny you should side with a non-believer when he mocks God, Granite. Maybe I am getting to your real character now, Hummmm

Gerald

Resident Fiend

Gerald, If you have nothing constructive to say just keep your fat mouth shut.:mad:
How about letting us know when you've grown enough of a backbone to emulate your hero Paul Hill, hmm?

Let us know when you've bombed your first clinic.

Or shot your first homosexual activist.

Or punched out your first god-mocker.

You, Little Britches, don't have the courage to do any of those things, so stop trying to be a Manly Christian Warrior™.

You're good at talking the talk; let us know when you decide to walk the walk...

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Wow, smell that testosterone...

Wow, smell that testosterone...

Gerald, You better hope to God that the brethern non't start walking the walk. Your free ride will be over!
If the best the brethren can field is the likes of you, then I have nothing to worry about...Little Britches...:chuckle:

I've heard that same empty threat, that same gust of hot air, time and again. And not one would-be Warrior for Christ™ has ever been able to back it up with me when push came to shove.

I've put more than my share of big-mouthed hypocrites on their backsides in my time; can you say the same regarding your encounters with Filthy Infidels™?

I'm betting not...:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame

Funny you should side with a non-believer when he mocks God, Granite. Maybe I am getting to your real character now, Hummmm

If the choice is siding with a would-be murdering hackjob or Gerald, that's a no contest.

elected4ever

Gerald, you are just a gust of hot air. You are a lier. You are the one blowing smoke. You just hope no one exposes you for the coward you are. Most of the brethren I know do not go around with a need to build there courage or their ego as you do. You wouldn't make a pimple on a real man's posterior.:crackup:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Gerald, you are just a gust of hot air. You are a lier. You are the one blowing smoke. You just hope no one exposes you for the coward you are.
I trust you have evidence to support this assertion? Or are you just trusting to faith ("evidence of things not seen")...?
Most of the brethren I know do not go around with a need to build there courage or their ego as you do.
You obviously haven't run afoul of a bunch of beer-swilling semi-literate Southern Baptists...
You wouldn't make a pimple on a real man's posterior.
That's not much of an insult, considering that what you define as "real man" most thinking people define as "gun-toting fanatic"...

Status
Not open for further replies.