Dr. Sucharit Bahkdi

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I could be dead in early May, as early as that.......... I'm up for nasty surgery and I've been told that robotics can't handle my situation..... they're going to have to open me up. Dodgy, ffreeloader.
But if I do stop posting it probably won't be anything to do with the AZ jab. :)
I hope your surgery has an excellent outcome and you have an easy and speedy recovery.

chair

ברווז אדרית

You knew? :LOL:
מִי שֶׁבֵּרַךְ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ אַבְרָהָם יִצְחָק וְיַעֲקֹב מֹשֶׁה וְאַהֲרֹן דָּוִד וּשְׁלֹמֹה הוּא יְבָרֵךְ וִירַפֵּא אֶת ברווז אדרית. הַקָּדוֹשׁ בָּרוּךְ הוּא יִמָּלֵּא רַחֲמִים עָלָיו לְהַחֲלִימוֹ וּלְרַפְּאֹתוֹ וּלְהַחֲזִיקוֹ וּלְהַחֲיוֹתוֹ, וְיִשְׁלַח לוֹ מְהֵרָה רְפוּאָה שְׁלֵמָה מִן הַשָּׁמַיִם לְרַמַ"ח אֵבָרָיו וּשְׁסָ"ה גִּידָיו בְּתוֹךְ שְׁאָר חוֹלֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, רְפוּאַת הַנֶּפֶשׁ וּרְפוּאַת הַגּוּף, הַשְׁתָּא בַּעֲגָלָא וּבִזְמַן קָרִיב. וְנֹאמַר אָמֵן:​

eider

מִי שֶׁבֵּרַךְ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ אַבְרָהָם יִצְחָק וְיַעֲקֹב מֹשֶׁה וְאַהֲרֹן דָּוִד וּשְׁלֹמֹה הוּא יְבָרֵךְ וִירַפֵּא אֶת ברווז אדרית. הַקָּדוֹשׁ בָּרוּךְ הוּא יִמָּלֵּא רַחֲמִים עָלָיו לְהַחֲלִימוֹ וּלְרַפְּאֹתוֹ וּלְהַחֲזִיקוֹ וּלְהַחֲיוֹתוֹ, וְיִשְׁלַח לוֹ מְהֵרָה רְפוּאָה שְׁלֵמָה מִן הַשָּׁמַיִם לְרַמַ"ח אֵבָרָיו וּשְׁסָ"ה גִּידָיו בְּתוֹךְ שְׁאָר חוֹלֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, רְפוּאַת הַנֶּפֶשׁ וּרְפוּאַת הַגּוּף, הַשְׁתָּא בַּעֲגָלָא וּבִזְמַן קָרִיב. וְנֹאמַר אָמֵן:​
That is most kind, I feel, for a you to extend such a prayer to a deist.

Thanks to 'bing' I could read your kind thoughts, and would love to show the most touching part for all to see:-

''..............HaKadosh Baruch Hu will fill mercy on him to heal and heal him and to hold him and resuscitate him, and he will soon send him complete medicine from heaven....''

Thanks, chair.

chair

That is most kind, I feel, for a you to extend such a prayer to a deist.

Thanks to 'bing' I could read your kind thoughts, and would love to show the most touching part for all to see:-

''..............HaKadosh Baruch Hu will fill mercy on him to heal and heal him and to hold him and resuscitate him, and he will soon send him complete medicine from heaven....''

Thanks, chair.
Part of it is fairly tribal, but please accept some tribal effort. I trust that you have close family or friends to be with you during this.

eider

Part of it is fairly tribal, but please accept some tribal effort.

:)
I trust that you have close family or friends to be with you during this.
No..... Not so. No visitors are allowed in to NHS Hospitals at all, for any reason.
One of the saddest aspects of Covid, for example, has been that severe cases never saw family or friends again if they died. And there was no funeral for victims either, maybe 6 persons, possibly.
My wife (or preferably a neighbour) will drop me off at 0730hrs and I will go in to the Hospital alone. Folks who drive patients to the hospitals are asked to wait 20 minutes in the car-park and then to leave. The 20 minutes' waiting time is just in case a procedure cannot go ahead for some reason.

I am very relieved because of this rule. I don't want my wife to be worrying about having to drive across Canterbury City at all, since (for years) she's only (very occasionally) driven the 2 miles from home to work or back. This way I know she's safe at home with her little hounds. :)