Dr. David Jeremiah:

Letsargue

You ungodly lying false prophet! – On your program “Turning Point”, 03/05/11 Saturday on the Dish Network, you were “teaching” on the “Song of Solomon”. – You used words like “marriage” and “sex”. Those words are not found in the Song of Solomon anywhere. Neither is there anything that resembles either word in the Song. – What YOU accomplished there is to blaspheme the Holy Ghost, you ungodly lying fool. --- The Song of Solomon is the song of the Love between Jesus and his espoused sister bride, Mary Magdalene. – King Solomon did not have a “SISTER” that he was “ESPOUSED” to; - Jesus did. – Song of Solomon 4:9 KJV – “Thou hast ravished my heart, “my sister, my spouse”; “thou hast ravished my heart”. ----- The Song of Solomon was inspired of God and written by King Solomon. -- It is the Word of God, prophesying in SONG, of the LOVE between Jesus and the BRIDE OF CHRIST, the CHURCH / The Holy Ghost. – YOU, You fool are saying that they were “married, having sex”, which is the “marriage”; not “ESPOUSED” to each other. – GOD, through PAUL said, --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – “For I have “ESPOUSED” you to one husband”. ----- You blind fool; - that is not saying that the Church / BRIDE, and the HUSBAND / Jesus were married; having sex with each other! --- The mother of Jesus was not MARRIED to Joseph; they were “espoused” to each other. Mary never knew a man. Joseph was KEEPING HIS VIRGIN. – That is “ESPOUSAL”, you ungodly fool; READ THE BOOK!

There is nothing that you can show that remotely leads one to say that the Song of Solomon is any other than the love of Christ and HIS ESPOUSED “WIFE”. – The married and those who keep their virgin, BOTH HAVE WIVES, you fool. --- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV – “BOTH THEY THAT HAVE WIVES be as though they had none”. ----- What does a lying fool like you do with that verse other than CHANGE IT to fit your foolish lying doctrine? - Marriage is “NOT” BLESSED OF GOD! – God just allows it. --- 1 Corinthians 7:9 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:27 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2 KJV ----- It is not “GOOD” for a man to touch a “WOMAN; or did God say “WIFE”? --- Fools like you must change everything God says to fit your ungodly doctrine.
Now, you absolute fool, what do you do with this verse that you used in your cursed sermon? --- Song of Solomon 1:4 KJV - Draw – ( ME, WE )- will run after thee: -( THE KING HATH BROUGHT -- “ME” -- INTO HIS CHAMBERS: “WE” -- WILL BE GLAD and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love”.—The “ME” and the “WE” is or are the Bride of Christ the CHURCH. – You / “YOU” fool are calling them / it a HARLOT, and a HARLOT MONGER! – And I’m calling YOU and your followers, ---Hebrews 12:8 KJV -
The Song of Solomon is the Love between Jesus and Mary Magdalene, before they both died; Jesus on the Cross, and Mary in the lion’s pit. --- Song of Solomon 5:7 KJV – “The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; -( THE KEEPERS OF THE WALLS ) -took away my veil from me”. ---&--- Psalms 35:17 KJV – “Lord, how long wilt thou look on? RESCUE MY SOUL FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS, MY DARLING –( FROM THE LIONS )”----- THOSE ARE THE SAME TWO YOU WERE BLASPHEMING. -- These are the things God said in his WORD! – You cannot use them! You did nothing but teach from something other than the Word of God. You taught from a dark and lying heart; you ignorant FOOL!

Paul – 030511

some other dude

yelling+at+tv.jpg

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul,
So he blasphemed the Holy Spirit by using words like "marriage" and "sex" when they're not in there. If that's blasphemy, then isn't it also blasphemy when you use words like "Jesus" and "Mary Magdalene", when those words aren't in there, either?

Randy

Son of Jack

Paul,
So he blasphemed the Holy Spirit by using words like "marriage" and "sex" when they're not in there. If that's blasphemy, then isn't it also blasphemy when you use words like "Jesus" and "Mary Magdalene", when those words aren't in there, either?

Randy

Logic...you use logic to refute that rant...:shocked:

:thumb:

Samstarrett

Song of Solomon: Not Sexual In Any Way

Song of Solomon: Not Sexual In Any Way

Song of Solomon 1:2

Let him kiss me with kisses of his mouth, for better [are] thy loves than wine.

Song of Solomon 7:6-9

How fair and how pleasant hast thou been, O love, in delights. This thy stature hath been like to a palm, and thy breasts to clusters. I said, 'Let me go up on the palm, Let me lay hold on its boughs, yea, let thy breasts be, I pray thee, as clusters of the vine, and the fragrance of thy face as citrons, And thy palate as the good wine ---' Flowing to my beloved in uprightness, Strengthening the lips of the aged!

Nope, no way any of this could be taken as sexual. He must be a blasphemer!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dr. David Jeremiah...

You ungodly lying false prophet! ....

Paul – 030511

Do you belong to the "Hearsay Hunters and False Teachers/Prophets, Inc."

Why don't go to see David Jeremiah face to face and have your rant and see what happens, just be sure it happens during broadcast so all who watch David Jeremiah's program can see you.

You should probably take a vacation...Do some traveling...Air your brains out...Give it a rest...Go feed some squirrels.

You are beginning, no, make that you are looking sort of foolish yourself with all rants, when was the last time you had a more sane moment. With all the time you have spent looking for and exposing the false teachers, heretics, religious fools and so forth, think for a moment here of how many you could have won to Jesus. But then that would probably become a rant all to itself.

03/08/2011 Addendum: I know who David Jeremiah is, I've heard him a couple of times, that's about it. But still these rants are wearisome. Maybe the Back Alley should be the Letsargue Rants.

That my two cents, oh, by the way ... Keep the change.

Last edited:

Letsargue

Song of Solomon 1:2

Let him kiss me with kisses of his mouth, for better [are] thy loves than wine.

Song of Solomon 7:6-9

How fair and how pleasant hast thou been, O love, in delights. This thy stature hath been like to a palm, and thy breasts to clusters. I said, 'Let me go up on the palm, Let me lay hold on its boughs, yea, let thy breasts be, I pray thee, as clusters of the vine, and the fragrance of thy face as citrons, And thy palate as the good wine ---' Flowing to my beloved in uprightness, Strengthening the lips of the aged!

Nope, no way any of this could be taken as sexual. He must be a blasphemer!

Jesus does have a Bride / WIFE, and she is us. The Body of Christ / the Church is made of many members, US. – Jesus walked the earth and picked the Body of his wife. – If Jesus’ wife is not Mary Mag. – then you pick who the dear lady is that is the mother of us all. – NOT YOU, but US. - The Christian / the Body of Christ / the Church is espoused to the head of the Body. - Jesus is the Head of the Body US. – We are all one in Christ. – That means we are espoused to our head if Jesus is the head of the Body, his wife. – The wife of Jesus is not a fairy tail, but a real person, the same as Jesus was, and the same as we are. – Jesus was espoused to his half sister Mary Mag. --- Song of Solomon 4:9-10 KJV –--- God says it, not just me, but you cannot believe whom the Lord has chosen.

Paul – 061311

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock:
You ungodly lying false prophet! – On your program “Turning Point”, 03/05/11 Saturday on the Dish Network, you were “teaching” on the “Song of Solomon”. – You used words like “marriage” and “sex”. Those words are not found in the Song of Solomon anywhere. Neither is there anything that resembles either word in the Song. – What YOU accomplished there is to blaspheme the Holy Ghost, you ungodly lying fool. --- The Song of Solomon is the song of the Love between Jesus and his espoused sister bride, Mary Magdalene. – King Solomon did not have a “SISTER” that he was “ESPOUSED” to; - Jesus did. – Song of Solomon 4:9 KJV – “Thou hast ravished my heart, “my sister, my spouse”; “thou hast ravished my heart”. ----- The Song of Solomon was inspired of God and written by King Solomon. -- It is the Word of God, prophesying in SONG, of the LOVE between Jesus and the BRIDE OF CHRIST, the CHURCH / The Holy Ghost. – YOU, You fool are saying that they were “married, having sex”, which is the “marriage”; not “ESPOUSED” to each other. – GOD, through PAUL said, --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – “For I have “ESPOUSED” you to one husband”. ----- You blind fool; - that is not saying that the Church / BRIDE, and the HUSBAND / Jesus were married; having sex with each other! --- The mother of Jesus was not MARRIED to Joseph; they were “espoused” to each other. Mary never knew a man. Joseph was KEEPING HIS VIRGIN. – That is “ESPOUSAL”, you ungodly fool; READ THE BOOK!

There is nothing that you can show that remotely leads one to say that the Song of Solomon is any other than the love of Christ and HIS ESPOUSED “WIFE”. – The married and those who keep their virgin, BOTH HAVE WIVES, you fool. --- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV – “BOTH THEY THAT HAVE WIVES be as though they had none”. ----- What does a lying fool like you do with that verse other than CHANGE IT to fit your foolish lying doctrine? - Marriage is “NOT” BLESSED OF GOD! – God just allows it. --- 1 Corinthians 7:9 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:27 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2 KJV ----- It is not “GOOD” for a man to touch a “WOMAN; or did God say “WIFE”? --- Fools like you must change everything God says to fit your ungodly doctrine.
Now, you absolute fool, what do you do with this verse that you used in your cursed sermon? --- Song of Solomon 1:4 KJV - Draw – ( ME, WE )- will run after thee: -( THE KING HATH BROUGHT -- “ME” -- INTO HIS CHAMBERS: “WE” -- WILL BE GLAD and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love”.—The “ME” and the “WE” is or are the Bride of Christ the CHURCH. – You / “YOU” fool are calling them / it a HARLOT, and a HARLOT MONGER! – And I’m calling YOU and your followers, ---Hebrews 12:8 KJV -
The Song of Solomon is the Love between Jesus and Mary Magdalene, before they both died; Jesus on the Cross, and Mary in the lion’s pit. --- Song of Solomon 5:7 KJV – “The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; -( THE KEEPERS OF THE WALLS ) -took away my veil from me”. ---&--- Psalms 35:17 KJV – “Lord, how long wilt thou look on? RESCUE MY SOUL FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS, MY DARLING –( FROM THE LIONS )”----- THOSE ARE THE SAME TWO YOU WERE BLASPHEMING. -- These are the things God said in his WORD! – You cannot use them! You did nothing but teach from something other than the Word of God. You taught from a dark and lying heart; you ignorant FOOL!

Paul – 030511

:bang: If you don't stop you're going to hurt yourself.