Dr. Ben Carson performed medical research on 17 week old aborted fetal tissue

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The only reason you guys are okay with Carson using the bodies of aborted infants for research is because he's Ben Carson. Anyone else and you'd be frothing.

When it comes to hypocrisy you guys are perfectly comfortable following any given leader. Shows the shallowness of your sincerity.

Youre an idiot, thats like saying a medical student is a hypocrite if they dont research where their lab cadaver came from.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Question...

If you think what Carson did is A-OK, how many of you self-styled pro-lifers support this kind of research on an ongoing basis? Why or why not? And if your defense is that Carson's fetal tissue research was situationally acceptable how or why do you believe he's truly or consistently pro-life? This is a guy who's literally used the dead for medical research. You folks have a problem with stem cells.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
how about you gay little girls stop derailing this thread trying to insult musty and actually discuss the op?

have worked in pathology myself, i see nothing wrong with working on samples from people who weren't deliberately killed

How about you grow up and stop acting like an immature 6th. grader?

Oh, and musty can take care of himself, he doesn't need you to protect his delicate little feelings.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is a guy who's literally used the dead for medical research.

having worked in medical research in the past myself and re-entering the field of medicine now, twenty years later, i feel experienced enough to say, without equivocation, that you are a retard

we use the dead for medical research all the time

they don't make as much of a fuss as live patients when we dissect them

Alate_One

But if you're all okay with what Ben Carson did, why do any of you have a problem with Planned Parenthood providing fetal tissue when the women choose to donate it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
But if you're all okay with what Ben Carson did, why do any of you have a problem with Planned Parenthood providing fetal tissue when the women choose to donate it?

The implication seems to be "They were dead anyway, so it's okay." Which is...pretty cynical, if you think about it.

Alate_One

The implication seems to be "They were dead anyway, so it's okay." Which is...pretty cynical, if you think about it.

I just doesn't mesh with the outrage over the Planned Parenthood videos. I'd rather use the tissue that's available than let it go to waste, personally.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I just doesn't mesh with the outrage over the Planned Parenthood videos. I'd rather use the tissue that's available than let it go to waste, personally.

That's a level of pragmatism not known to diehards or true believers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

because planned parenthood are the murderers :duh: