Donald Trump

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's too late.
There are two options, Clinton or Trump.

Clinton spells the end of this nation.
With Trump, there's a possibility of saving it.

You're correct Steko, I totally believe in my heart that "Clinton in the White House" will be the final nail in the coffin of this country. It'll be easier for the "Anti-Christ" to take over the world if the U.S. ceases to exist. When I was a teenager, my Sunday School teacher was speaking on the end times and one of the kids asked something about the USA and its involvement during that time. He answered: "There might not be a USA during that time in history." I don't know for certain about that. It's only a theory which I believe has validity. We're not voting for Trump to be our "Spiritual Leader" we're voting for him to lead our country. We already KNOW what to expect from "The Corrupt Clintons."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're correct Steko, I totally believe in my heart that "Clinton in the White House" will be the final nail in the coffin of this country. It'll be easier for the "Anti-Christ" to take over the world if the U.S. ceases to exist. When I was a teenager, my Sunday School teacher was speaking on the end times and one of the kids asked something about the USA and its involvement during that time. He answered: "There might not be a USA during that time in history." I don't know for certain about that. It's only a theory which I believe has validity. We're not voting for Trump to be our "Spiritual Leader" we're voting for him to lead our country. We already KNOW what to expect from "The Corrupt Clintons."

Exactly!

Thank you!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeppers.