Donald Trump has become dangerously unhinged.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
it depends - i rarely follow the day by day of modern politics, but i've read virtually all of churchill's writings, many other authors on the pre and post ww1 period, and the colonial period, especially the french and indian wars

all of kissingers works, too

On China :thumb::thumb:
A World Restored: Metternich, Castlereagh and the Problems of Peace 1812-1822 - hard to recommend

not sure i've ever said much about environmentalists, as for fags and hippies, they're emblematic of the decay of our society/culture and the widespread acceptance of things that were recognized as undesirable for centuries, such as extra-marital sex, divorce, adultery, abortion, homosexuality

not true

:idunno:

most of my interest here has to do with racial matters

not sure what leads you to say that :idunno:

not enough to talk about it here, no

i do have a pet interest in issues of energy, especially petroleum - a carryover from my days as a Chem E.

i've read a book or two: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?120486-Books!&highlight=

and that's not counting the hundreds of pounds of textbooks lining my shelves

Then get the jest of my posts. trump has become an investors nightmare. I do support so issue you care about, just not as much as I care about a stable economy.

The world is a business:

This speech is even more topical today than when this movie was made 40 years ago. The only thing that has changed is the name of the corporations , I mean "nations of the world"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
when i look at global corporations, i look at it through the lens of energy - production, distribution and consumption - to me, it is the crucial element binding all others together

prolly influenced by the fact that i was in high school when the arabs manipulated the market in 73 and sent western economies in a tailspin

remember the flipside of the WIN (whip inflation now) buttons?