Doing Acts of Kindness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Doing Acts of Kindness.

It is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Ninth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

Are you familiar with doing acts of kindness?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Non believers do that.
Do you know what a naysayer is? If so you may also be a heckler. How can a Street Preacher be an unbeliever? But I share the truth with you in love. Doing acts of kindness is one of our highest duties.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what a naysayer is? If so you may also be a heckler. How can a Street Preacher be an unbeliever? But I share the truth with you in love. Doing acts of kindness is one of our highest duties.

I said
There are many preachers out there that are unbelievers. Your an unbeliever. Every time I quote you a verse and you deny it, you are an unbeliever. You don't believe the new testament and Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There are many preachers out there that are unbelievers. Your an unbeliever. Every time I quote you a verse and you deny it, you are an unbeliever. You don't believe the new testament and Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

It is Erev, Evening. It is Laylah, Night. It is the Third Month. It is the Tenth Day of the Month.

I can only speak for myself, that I am a believer. You do not believe this, but what you say is in case I am not so this may not actually constitute lack of belief that I am a believer when I in fact am.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is Erev, Evening. It is Laylah, Night. It is the Third Month. It is the Tenth Day of the Month.

I can only speak for myself, that I am a believer. You do not believe this, but what you say is in case I am not so this may not actually constitute lack of belief that I am a believer when I in fact am.

I said
Your a want-to-be. A true believer is one who actually believes every verse in the new testament. Even the ones that say don't go by the old testament Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a want-to-be. A true believer is one who actually believes every verse in the new testament. Even the ones that say don't go by the old testament Torah.

It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

You are incorrect in what you are saying.

You speak of a true believer. Why are the lists of twelve apostles different? No one said don't go by the old testament Torah. Maybe you said this.