ECT Doesn't this sound about right with reagrds to Jesus?

Bradley D

Nope. Jesus to us is what He couldn't he be with Adam, his advocator if he sinned. Jesus is the Avocater who stands before God to make intercession for us, pleading our case, with God on our behalf. We, if a disciple of Christian, are now the Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells. The true Christian is given the same responsibility as Jesus, the man i.e., to hold in trust, the complete Godhead. Jesus died and resurrected to make that possible for those who love Him by the new birth from above. This is why John 17:3ff is so important to understand.

Adams sin was falling to the temptation of the serpent. "Ye, shall be as gods" (Gen. 3:5). That sin is alive and well today. Yes, Christians are the "temple of the living God." The Holy Spirit has been poured out upon those who believe and have faith. The Godhead is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Godhead is divine and of the substance of God. Christians have the Holy Spirit sent to them to guide them and convict them when wrong. I do not believe I am part of the Godhead. Just a servant.

Cross Reference

Permit me a little editing for clarities sake:

Jesus to us is what He couldn't be with Adam,i.e., and advocator if he sinned. Jesus is the Advocater who stands before God to make intercession for us, pleading our case, with God on our behalf. We, if a disciple of Christ, are now the Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells. The true Christian disciple is given the same responsibility as Jesus, the man i.e., to hold in trust, the complete Godhead with allowances made for us because learning to be faithful in Christ is a process of learning how to abide in Him. Paul was saying in Gal 2:20 KJV that he lived by the life of the Son of God. Jesus died and resurrected to make that possible for the ones who are born again, who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. This is why John 17:3ff is so important to understand.

Adams sin was falling to the temptation of the serpent. "Ye, shall be as gods" (Gen. 3:5). That sin is alive and well today. Yes, Christians are the "temple of the living God." The Holy Spirit has been poured out upon those who believe and have faith. The Godhead is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Godhead is divine and of the substance of God. Christians have the Holy Spirit sent to them to guide them and convict them when wrong. I do not believe I am part of the Godhead. Just a servant.

If born again, Brad, the Holy Spirit indwells us. Start from the point in time when that was first demonstrated: John 20:22 KJV.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If born again, Brad, the Holy Spirit indwells us. Start from the point in time when that was first demonstrated: John 20:22 KJV.

The second time we are born we are immortal and invisible to the human eye.

"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man." (1 Corinthians 15:48-49)

Cross Reference

The second time we are born we are immortal and invisible to the human eye.

"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man." (1 Corinthians 15:48-49)

Sorry I asked, son. I wasn't asking for an opinion about what you believe.