ECT Doesn't this sound about right with reagrds to Jesus?

Cross Reference

Jesus, the man, was to prove Himself "in time" before the eternal of him could be reinstated. How come, you might ask? Because Jesus, the man, held in trust the complete Godhead which was at stake and human flesh had to overcome and win the battle against Satan who sought to make another fallen man out of the only qualified one left:

"I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." John 17:4-5 (KJV)

Interplanner

He was sent to live a perfect life in place of the failure of Adam. He was tempted in all things, but did not sin. His being made sin was sin that was extrinsic: charged to him, not things he had done.

In Gal 2:20, there is the expression 'the faith of the son of God' which the grammar case shows to be Christ's own loyalty or reliability toward God. It is not our faith in him. Ie, Paul is saying as an ex-Judaizer that Christ's perfect performance is what gives him (Paul) life that he never had before. In Judaism, Paul was trying to achieve that life. He meant acceptance and fellowship with God.

We don't have 'faith in faith' and besides there are days when we wake up and wonder where our faith is. It is no concern, because Christ performed perfectly for our sake!

Danoh

He was sent to live a perfect life in place of the failure of Adam. He was tempted in all things, but did not sin. His being made sin was sin that was extrinsic: charged to him, not things he had done.

In Gal 2:20, there is the expression 'the faith of the son of God' which the grammar case shows to be Christ's own loyalty or reliability toward God. It is not our faith in him. Ie, Paul is saying as an ex-Judaizer that Christ's perfect performance is what gives him (Paul) life that he never had before. In Judaism, Paul was trying to achieve that life. He meant acceptance and fellowship with God.

We don't have 'faith in faith' and besides there are days when we wake up and wonder where our faith is. It is no concern, because Christ performed perfectly for our sake!

Much of that "witness is true."

If you actually hold to that, than it looks like no lake of fire, for you.

In which case, brother - yipee kai ay and woo hoo!

In short, Romans...5:8!

Cross Reference

Paul wasn't alluding to salvation. So why not get off the subject and move into what Paul WAS alluding to, i.e., living BY the Life OF the Son of God?

Truster

Paul wasn't alluding to salvation. So why not get off the subject and move into what Paul WAS alluding to, i.e., living BY the Life OF the Son of God?

Salvation is a period of time between and through two points. Regeneration being the Alpha, through sanctification to glorification and the redemption of the body, being the Omega.

The subject of the entire canon of scripture after the 7th day is salvation.

Cross Reference

Salvation is a period of time between and through two points. Regeneration being the Alpha, through sanctification to glorification and the redemption of the body, being the Omega.

I like that. I see regeneration as being a process.

The subject of the entire canon of scripture after the 7th day is salvation.

What is your definition of "Salvation"? Mine is John 17:3 KJV which explains why I see "Regeneration" as being a process.

Cross Reference

Jesus came as the true Word of God and the perfect one time sacrifice for our sins.

No. Jesus, by His death, canceled out the penalty for Adam's transgression. We are now freed from that penalty, which is the power of sin, death. By being born again is one enabled to become what God had purposed for Adam's progeny Jesus exampled for us.

Interplanner

No. Jesus, by His death, canceled out the penalty for Adam's transgression. We are now freed from that penalty, which is the power of sin, death. By being born again is one enabled to become what God had purposed for Adam's progeny Jesus exampled for us.

But you must set the Gospel work of Christ on its own level; there is no 'model' or 'example' about it in one sense. It had to be done for us entirely. We do not do things that atone for our sins. Justification from our sins (the erasure of debt) is only in Christ.

Cross Reference

But you must set the Gospel work of Christ on its own level; there is no 'model' or 'example' about it in one sense. It had to be done for us entirely. We do not do things that atone for our sins. Justification from our sins (the erasure of debt) is only in Christ.
Jesus, by His death, canceled out the penalty for Adam's transgression. We are now freed from that penalty, which is the power of sin, death. By being born again is one enabled to become what God had purposed for Adam's progeny Jesus exampled for us.

Bradley D

There is still a penalty for Adam's sin for those who do not have faith. We are able to stand before God because of Christ's sacrifice. God sees us through Christ. Christ is my High Priest in heaven. As in the OT Priests made sacrifices for the sins of the people and were the only ones to entered God's presence. Christ being the one time sacrifice stands before God perfect for Christians.

Cross Reference

There is still a penalty for Adam's sin for those who do not have faith. We are able to stand before God because of Christ's sacrifice. God sees us through Christ. Christ is my High Priest in heaven. As in the OT Priests made sacrifices for the sins of the people and were the only ones to entered God's presence. Christ being the one time sacrifice stands before God perfect for Christians.

Nope. Jesus to us is what He couldn't he be with Adam, his advocator if he sinned. Jesus is the Avocater who stands before God to make intercession for us, pleading our case, with God on our behalf. We, if a disciple of Christian, are now the Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells. The true Christian is given the same responsibility as Jesus, the man i.e., to hold in trust, the complete Godhead. Jesus died and resurrected to make that possible for those who love Him by the new birth from above. This is why John 17:3ff is so important to understand.

Cross Reference

Regeneration is a one off, is sudden and unexpected. What you "like" is irrelevant.

You need to understand what the tiny prep "IF" means, dude.

You are just looking for a reason to keep on living a sinful life as you have been believing wrongly you have Jesus with you. Sorry, but, you are in the wrong church. Jesus didn't come to justify you without you forsaking your sins as in: "IF you forsake you sins will your sins be forgiven".

Truster

You need to understand what the tiny prep "IF" means, dude.

You are just looking for a reason to keep on living a sinful life as you have been believing wrongly you have Jesus with you. Sorry, but, you are in the wrong church. Jesus didn't come to justify you without you forsaking your sins as in: "IF you forsake you sins will your sins be forgiven".

I had no option but to forsake my sins, because I was given a new nature. A nature that caused me to hate what I once loved and to love that which I once hated. This will be impossible for you to understand without experiencing it and you obviously haven't.

Cross Reference

I had no option but to forsake my sins, because I was given a new nature. A nature that caused me to hate what I once loved and to love that which I once hated. This will be impossible for you to understand without experiencing it and you obviously haven't.

"New nature"?? Any "New" nature from God, from above, would be one of love. Only Love can create.

Spiritual evidence from you is of hatred and ridicule for those who disagree with you, those whom you deem beneath you. Only love can alter that in you. Sorry, I haven't witnessed any "new" creation from you, ever.
I would check my "spiritual" pulse, if I were you.

Truster

"New nature"?? Any "New" nature from God, from above, would be one of love. Only Love can create.

Spiritual evidence from you is of hatred and ridicule for those who disagree with you, those whom you deem beneath you. Only love can alter that in you. Sorry, I haven't witnessed any "new" creation from you, ever.
I would check my "spiritual" pulse, if I were you.

I have a particular hatred for those that oppose the truth, because I have seen the damage you do.

Truster

PS I am not alone in this: Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Truster

PS
"Should you help the wicked and love those who hate Yah Veh and so bring wrath on yourself from Yah Veh?