Does TOL get us anywhere?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by heartless_Adam

Why would we be banned from this web sight Omega? Is it basically a bunch of closed minded, ignorant, intolerant hate mongers who regard there faith like some sort of neo-nazism?

I hate people like that. Don't you?
So you're hateful and intolerant towards hateful and intolerant people? That makes a lot of sense! :kookoo:

add yasaf

Obviously the Bob Hill supporters are not willing to change with his Mid-Acts view. They have not responded to the threads against them.

Art Deco

Originally posted by heartless_Adam

QUOTE BY OMEGA: NEW GUY, Why would we be banned from this web sight Omega? Is it basically a bunch of closed minded, ignorant, intolerant hate mongers who regard there faith like some sort of neo-nazism?

I hate people like that. Don't you?
I'm closed minded and intolerant of evil-doers. You got a problem with that buttercup?

Balder

Art,

Prof. Yates' argument is that widespread belief in polylogism is destructive, not polylogism itself -- since he refutes the idea altogether.

Do you disagree with him? Do you think people really do inhabit different (and unbridgeable) logical and moral universes?

Peace,
Balder

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Art Deco: 80% of Christians today were raised in nonchristian homes. That means they changed their minds. Your article isn't worth the paper it's written on.

By the way, I'm a subscriber to LewRockwell.com. I enjoy most of their articles but this one is simply wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Art: I was just jumping in to answer the thread's question.

I've never changed my mind based on what someone here said. That's not why I come to TOL.

Art Deco

Originally posted by Jefferson

Art Deco: 80% of Christians today were raised in nonchristian homes. That means they changed their minds. Your article isn't worth the paper it's written on.

By the way, I'm a subscriber to LewRockwell.com. I enjoy most of their articles but this one is simply wrong.

You're entitled to be profoundly wrong... :rolleyes:

Art Deco

Originally posted by granite1010

Art: I was just jumping in to answer the thread's question.

I've never changed my mind based on what someone here said. That's not why I come to TOL.

Granite, at least you're honest. I don't know about you, but I would die for what I believe in. And may someday. Open minded people are generally air heads. They don't stand for something so they usually fall for anything.