Does the Jew go to heaven? I am a former Christian. The TaNaK does not say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Chamishi, Fifth. The Third Month The Seventeenth Day.

Does the Jew go to heaven? I am a former Christian. The TaNaK does not say. I do believe the words of Yeshua. He did not come teaching a new religion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No such thing as a former Christian
Once you are saved you are always saved; you cannot be lost. God predestined or predestination some to heaven and some to hell. Is this as a messenger? For certainly a person can lose their salvation if there is such a thing as salvation. But I am a Torah Observant Jew who believes that Yeshua is the Messiah. I am of the Chosen People, Am Yisrael, and chosen in Him in Christ. A former Christian may be a born again Jew who is not a Trinitarian Christian or not a Christian in name only or one who does not obey or observe the commandments. A professing Christian most certainly is a Christian, should we not doubt his salvation, but there were believers in Yeshua as the Christ, Jews (the early church) and Gentiles before there were Christians, if the word Christ, Messiah, Moshiach, Mashiach, the Anointed one, was used.

beameup

The vast majority of Jews in Israel believe the only qualification is that your mother was a Jew genetically. Otherwise, a "Jew" can believe pretty much anything they want and live anyway they want.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is wonderful, too bad your post went down hill from there.
Said when someone tries to defend the idea of a former Christian. If you do not believe the doctrine of the Trinity then we may be on equal footing, because I am not a Calvinist, a Theologian, or a Philosopher, and that would make you a brother in Christ. I am not Arminian. I eat Orthodox and just spoke with someone who does not. The day is a wrap.