Does solid objective truth reside in the Christian world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd_vetter33

If one takes the time to do a google search on the death and resurrection in today's day and age you will find many websites making many claims about the death and resurrection of Jesus regarding the year the event occured as well as the day of the week. Some say he was crucified on Friday, some say Thursday and some Even say Wednesday. I have a study that compares all the differing denominational Christian views objectively against the very Laws of Moses Jesus claimed to fulfill regarding the Passover as well as the differing denominational perceptions for the start point for the prophecy of 3 days and 3 nights.

On page 25 of the below link is a PDF format study which objectively and truthfully illustrates all the differing denominational views that have come about in Christian history for the starting point of 3 days and 3 nights. The more traditionally accepted denominational start points for the sign of Jonah prophecy are illustrated on the top time line of page 25. Which colored arrow on page 25 represents your current view for the start of 3 days and 3 nights and what makes your view more correct than another denominational views that are illustrated alongside your view.

http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the death and resurrection.pdf

I welcome all denominational views for this topic regarding page 25 and the differing denominational views for when "in the Heart of the Earth for 3 days and 3 nights" prophecy actually began. If truth cannot be determined according to the Law and Testimony then Christians make God look like a liar who has lost credibility and defines the very reason why I have spent much of my life as an atheist. If your denominational view for in the heart of the earth is represented on page 25 and you care to participate in this exercise of human perception defined by the fragmented recordings of history past; then please illustrate which of the colored arrows on page 25 represents your view and explain what makes your view more true than the other denominational views objectively portrayed?

This study not only gives the best explination I have seen for 3 days and 3 nights in fulfillment according to the manner that God defines time, but offers the only explination from fragments of historical recordings how Jesus fulfilled the 4 day prophecy concerning the lamb where Jesus was chosen by the people on the tenth day and then killed on the 14th day in accordence with the time line of the original passover lamb in the year the Exodus occured.

I look forward to your feedback and the fruitful discussions this topic can produce.

Blessings

OMEGA

Solid Objective Truth is in my church, the Church that is Mentioned in the Bible.
-----------------------
Ac 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
1Co 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1Co 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
1Co 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
2Co 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
Ga 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Letsargue

If one takes the time to do a google search on the death and resurrection in today's day and age you will find many websites making many claims about the death and resurrection of Jesus regarding the year the event occured as well as the day of the week. Some say he was crucified on Friday, some say Thursday and some Even say Wednesday. I have a study that compares all the differing denominational Christian views objectively against the very Laws of Moses Jesus claimed to fulfill regarding the Passover as well as the differing denominational perceptions for the start point for the prophecy of 3 days and 3 nights.

On page 25 of the below link is a PDF format study which objectively and truthfully illustrates all the differing denominational views that have come about in Christian history for the starting point of 3 days and 3 nights. The more traditionally accepted denominational start points for the sign of Jonah prophecy are illustrated on the top time line of page 25. Which colored arrow on page 25 represents your current view for the start of 3 days and 3 nights and what makes your view more correct than another denominational views that are illustrated alongside your view.

http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the death and resurrection.pdf

I welcome all denominational views for this topic regarding page 25 and the differing denominational views for when "in the Heart of the Earth for 3 days and 3 nights" prophecy actually began. If truth cannot be determined according to the Law and Testimony then Christians make God look like a liar who has lost credibility and defines the very reason why I have spent much of my life as an atheist. If your denominational view for in the heart of the earth is represented on page 25 and you care to participate in this exercise of human perception defined by the fragmented recordings of history past; then please illustrate which of the colored arrows on page 25 represents your view and explain what makes your view more true than the other denominational views objectively portrayed?

This study not only gives the best explination I have seen for 3 days and 3 nights in fulfillment according to the manner that God defines time, but offers the only explination from fragments of historical recordings how Jesus fulfilled the 4 day prophecy concerning the lamb where Jesus was chosen by the people on the tenth day and then killed on the 14th day in accordence with the time line of the original passover lamb in the year the Exodus occured.

I look forward to your feedback and the fruitful discussions this topic can produce.

Blessings

To your question:

NO! – There is no Church group today, that doesn’t teach their own false doctrines. No one truly teach the things the Lord SAID, and the things He SAID DO. --- NO! - NONE!

Paul – 060310

Letsargue

Solid Objective Truth is in my church, the Church that is Mentioned in the Bible.
-----------------------
Ac 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
1Co 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1Co 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
1Co 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
2Co 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
Ga 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

That's impossible. ---That cannot exist today. - The very fact that nobody cares if whether or not they are in error; proves that.

Paul -- 060310

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned

Well, Jesus was not crucified on a Friday, and I hope by now all Christians have taken the time to research and find out why it is really celebrated on a Friday.

As far as what day, how are we to know when two of the gospels (Mark and Luke) can't even agree on the day?

If it was 3 days and 3 nights then it would have been on a Wednesday (April 2, 33 CE)

Questions (no pun or disrespect intended, just honest questions for whoever can answer them):

1. Why doesn't any Roman or Jewish Orthodox report seeing him ever again?

2. Paul said he appeared to a crowd of more than 500 people at once. Not one Roman or Jewish Orthodox noticed this gathering of hundreds of Jews, and the speaker? In 1st century Roman military occupied Palestine not one soldier noticed this gathering or seen this previously slain Messiah standing before this large gathering of over 500 talking? No sources outside of Christian doctrine mention this.

3. There were earthquakes and the dead came out the ground, and not one Roman or Jewish Orthodox reports this happening in 1st century Palestine? And the only gospel writer to mention this was Matthew?

I guess for me, when I was a Christian, what made me not believe it, is I could not figure out why Jesus would be sneaking around in secret, if he was God in flesh back from the dead. It just didn't make sense in my mind. He was clearly bold and confronting before, but mouse like after--according to the gospels.

If no Roman or Jewish Orthodox reports seeing him again, then he must have been tip toeing around pretty carefully undercover. Why would he do that? He risked his life trying to get Jews to believe in him and trust him, and then when he beat death and came back, he was silent and sneaking around? i mean wouldn't that have proved to the Jewish Orthodox even more? Especially if they did witness him die and get speared in the side and lay on the cross lifeless?

From a former Christian to a current Christian, has anyone ever wondered about the event, and how did you reconcile it?

Letsargue

christians will never agree on anything
so
that is why we have the pope

WHAT?

Matthew 23:9 KJV – “CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER upon the earth: for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, WHICH IS IN HEAVEN”.

I realize you Catholics ignore most all Scriptures; - I suppose because that man made creature, you all call the pope / your Father; is your do-nothing GOD on Earth.

For some weird reason, I think I’ll go along with GOD on this one. -- I don’t know why, but it just feels right some how.

Paul – 060410

Status
Not open for further replies.