ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that la and oatmeal have trapped themselves in their own nonsense. They would have been more kind to themselves by simply admitting they were wrong. Instead, they're making things worse for themselves. Everyone else already knows they are wrong.

Only those who do not believe the words of Jesus and Paul, would think that.

, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only those who do not believe the words of Jesus and Paul, would think that.

, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

LA

I give you a "B-" for your cutting and pasting! However, I'll
have to give you an "F-" for your 'exaggerated' comment!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What is Pauls grace message that the 12 apostles did not know.

Come on now. spell out the grace message never heard before Paul spoke it.

LA

Read and study the writings of Paul in order to find out! For one,
read about the "Dispensation of Grace," the Mystery, the Body
of Christ, and the fact that Paul was sent to the gentiles and the
other Disciples were sent to the "House of Israel" with the, Kingdom
Message! That Message speaks of a time in the future when Christ
will sit on the Throne of David during the "Millennial Kingdom."

Whereas, Paul is preaching the "Grace Message." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."

I'll let you study/read further! If you're a gentile you'll want to pay
close attention to what The Apostle Paul has to say! Your eternal
destination relies on it!

Read Romans through Philemon carefully!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read and study the writings of Paul in order to find out! For one,
read about the "Dispensation of Grace," the Mystery, the Body
of Christ, and the fact that Paul was sent to the gentiles and the
other Disciples were sent to the "House of Israel" with the, Kingdom
Message! That Message speaks of a time in the future when Christ
will sit on the Throne of David during the "Millennial Kingdom."

All apostles were sent into all of the world to both Jew and gentile.

Whereas, Paul is preaching the "Grace Message." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved."

I'll let you study/read further! If you're a gentile you'll want to pay
close attention to what The Apostle Paul has to say! Your eternal
destination relies on it!

Read Romans through Philemon carefully!

Jesus said all of those things and commanded His disciples to teach them to all nations.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

The gospel according to Paul did not differ from that of the 12 Apostles.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LazyA, you must admit, you're a cranky ol' Curmudgeon right? And, I can
hear you now, saying to the neighbor kids; "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" Isn't
that the perfect YOU?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All apostles were sent into all of the world to both Jew and gentile.

Jesus said all of those things and commanded His disciples to teach them to all nations.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

The gospel according to Paul did not differ from that of the 12 Apostles.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

BIG difference between what Paul is saying to the gentile
believers and what's being said in the four Gospels and
early Acts! You don't see it because, you don't know how
to "rightly divide the word!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LazyA, you have a very 'negative' personality! I, on the other hand
have a sense of humor/wit and likability! I'm not bragging (maybe
a bit) but, I'd rather be around, one of me, than a thousand of you!

Just an observation!