Do You Repent Daily

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The troll did not answer my question-just loaded up his "post away" gun, and spammed verses,which a monkey can do.

Define "repent," biblically.

I said
I defined it for him. I would think that he could copy some part of what I said. But he hasn't yet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No you did not. Al you did was spam verses, not connecting the dots-no explanation.

I said
Didn't you see this? 10 For godly sorrow produces repentance(regretting an action or words) and confessing it to God or man.

2 Cor 7:8-11
8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.
9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
11 For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
I defined it for him. I would think that he could copy some part of what I said. But he hasn't yet.

The troll did not answer my question-just loaded up his "post away" gun, and spammed verses,which a monkey can do.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Didn't you see this? 10 For godly sorrow produces repentance(regretting an action or words) and confessing it to God or man.

8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.
9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
11 For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

Pathetic.

Genesis 6:6 KJV And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exodus 32:14 KJV And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Matthew 27:3 KJV
Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

It means to change your mind, idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pathetic.

Genesis 6:6 KJV And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exodus 32:14 KJV And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

I said
lol Do you know what regret means? Same verse from the KJV and the NKJV

[2Co 7:8 NKJV] 8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.

[2Co 7:8 KJV] 8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though [it were] but for a season.

Here is the definition of the word repent in strongs Dictionary.

3338 metamellomai (met-am-el'-lom-ahee);

from 3326 and the middle voice of 3199; to care afterwards, i.e. regret:

KJV-- repent (self).

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Do you know what regret means? Same verse from the KJV and the NKJV

[2Co 7:8 NKJV] 8 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.

[2Co 7:8 KJV] 8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though [it were] but for a season.

Here is the definition of the word repent in strongs Dictionary.

KJV-- repent (self).

It means to change your mind, idiot. The context tells us of what change of mind is being discussed. Judas repented.

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It means to change your mind, idiot. The context tells us of what change of mind is being discussed. Judas repented.

Get saved.

I said
ROFLOL I know that really hurt when you found out you were wrong. But don't lash out at me. You said I didn't explain what repent means. I think it was because you didn't know that repent was regret. After you throw your little fit and calm down, if you still want to talk your welcome to come back.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL I know that really hurt when you found out you were wrong. But don't lash out at me. You said I didn't explain what repent means. I think it was because you didn't know that repent was regret. After you throw your little fit and calm down, if you still want to talk your welcome to come back.

Nope-you are wrong, as usual.

Get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Get saved.

I said
lol You should stop and get a grip. You ask for a biblical definition. That is what I gave you from scripture. Then you called me an idiot and said it was to change your mind. And that is not biblical.
I showed you the definition of the word repent, and it is regret. And you called me an idiot. I really must be frustrated with something, and your trying to take it out of me. Read what you said

I said
11 For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what

No you did not. Al you did was spam verses, not connecting the dots-no explanation.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is how one gives biblical answers.

2 Cor 7:8-10
8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
(KJV)

KJV-- repent (self).

(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
This is how one gives biblical answers.

8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
(KJV)

KJV-- repent (self).

(NKJ)
I stay on topic. Nope-you are wrong, as usual.

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post

I stay on topic. Nope-you are wrong, as usual.

Get saved.

I said
That was your topic and that is what I answered as you requested. What is wrong with you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post

I said
That was your topic and that is what I answered as you requested. What is wrong with you?

Slower...I stay on topic. Nope-you are wrong, as usual.

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Get saved.

I said
Let me say this real slow. You asked for a biblical answer "change your mind" is not biblical.
Regret is biblical.

(KJV)

KJV-- repent (self).

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Do you know what biblical means?

Get saved.