ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Hi and just where does Paul say YOU must be BORN AGAIN , with a verse ??

dan p

Jesus saying you must be born again is NOT negated by Paul NOT saying you must be born again.

Jhn 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

dodge

How do I get saved?

Act 16:30
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The message has NOT changed unless of course you believe MAD , then the Gospel is divided into God becoming a respecter of people !

dodge

dodge hasn't a clue, he just fights MADs

I know to those who believe MAD Jesus takes a back seat and they only acknowledge and follow Paul, sad really.

As any Christian would do they try to get those living lies into the light and truth of Jesus.

Mad is NOT of God it is of men who think they follow PAUL and IGNORE ( of course with many excuses ) Jesus and all the OT prophets and all of the other Apostles.

Right Divider

Body part
Act 16:30
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The message has NOT changed unless of course you believe MAD , then the Gospel is divided into God becoming a respecter of people !
What about the cross? I don't see it mentioned there. Is it important?

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus saying you must be born again is NOT negated by Paul NOT saying you must be born again.

Jhn 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Was the man Christ Jesus born again?

dodge

When someone says something that is untrue; we call that a lie.

Kinda like when they are a hypocrite right ?

You are a non factor as you are deceived so bad you have no clue.

You act insulted when folks treat you EXACTLY like you treat them.

Folks like YOU is why there is an IGNORE.

Last edited: