ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

john w

Hall of Fame
I am sure God had the whole bible written so Madist could pick and chose the parts they like and disregard ALL the other parts they do not like.

The ark was a one time event as God promised to never flood the earth again ,as you know. Your point is pointless.

To disregard the Prophets, Jesus, and ALL the other Apostles and base it on baseless arguments like the one you posted is why you follow Paul and NOT Jesus.

Obey Deuteronomy, Leviticus.You "cherry picker...chosing the parts you like and disregard ALL the other parts you do not like."

You demonic fraud, engager in hypocrisy, sophistry. Even you know it.

Right Divider

Body part
Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
That does not tell me what the gospel is.... please tell me how to be save according to the gospel.... if you know.

DAN P

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Hi and you ( DODGE ) say that in Gal 1:6 says " the gospel of Christ " kis wrong and this is why all should never be KJV-ONLY !!

The Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) was added by translators and the word " THE " was added and is NOT IN THE GREEK TEXT

How about that !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you ( DODGE ) say that in Gal 1:6 says " the gospel of Christ " kis wrong and this is why all should never be KJV-ONLY !!

The Greek ARTICLE ( THE ) was added by translators and the word " THE " was added and is NOT IN THE GREEK TEXT

How about that !!

dan p

How about there was, is ,and will always scripturally be only one Gospel.

dodge

That does not tell me what the gospel is.... please tell me how to be save according to the gospel.... if you know.

This OP is about " Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?"

If you want to discuss what the Gospel is go start a thread.

dodge

When Jesus said the following, He made a distinction.

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

MAD believes that when Jesus made that distinction, He was doing His Father's will.

Paul makes a distinction also.

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Tambora , the distinction was a who ( Jews ) not a what ( Gospel )

dodge

Hi AND will you stop dancing and give a verse "one gospel "!!

dan p

Already did SEVERAL times. Keep up.

One more time just for you:

Rom 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

ONE Gospel for both Jew and Greek as taught by none other than the Apostle Paul.

DAN P

Already did SEVERAL times. Keep up.

One more time just for you:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

ONE Gospel for both Jew and Greek as taught by none other than the Apostle Paul.

Hi and no you HAVE NOT an here is why NOT !!

#1, First Paul is speaking to believers under GRACE !! WRONG AGAIN DODGE !!

#2 , Show where Jesus or the 12 preached Rom 1:16 !! You never will !!

#3 , Paul is definitely talking to the Body of Christ !!

Stop BLOVIATING and produce a verse for "ONE GOSPEL "

DAN P

john w

Hall of Fame
I will try to make this simple for you ! Jesus taught His DBR to the 12.

Mar 14:22

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Mar 14:23
And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

Mar 14:24
And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

You were shown that it, the DBR, was hid from them. They all did not believe, initially, that he had risen.

You lied-again.

dodge

Hi and no you HAVE NOT an here is why NOT !!

#1, First Paul is speaking to believers under GRACE !! WRONG AGAIN DODGE !!

#2 , Show where Jesus or the 12 preached Rom 1:16 !! You never will !!

#3 , Paul is definitely talking to the Body of Christ !!

Stop BLOVIATING and produce a verse for "ONE GOSPEL "

DAN P

Asked and answered which you ignored.

ONE gospel 2 different groups of people.

Amazingly, now you have even Jesus not sharing HIS own gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are so confused where to start ! The kingdom Gospel and the grace Gospel are the same Gospel. Madist are what is produced when one trust what men teach over and above what scripture teaches.
Made up. The DBR was hid from the 12, and they all initially denied the resurrection. Peter, twice, attempted to prevent the Master's death, part of the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and the basis for his/our reconcilioation.

And yet, the 12 preached the good news/gospel, of the kingdom, for nearly 3 years.

john w

Hall of Fame
Any post you direct at me will be ignored as long as there is childish name calling involved.

According to scripture you are no servant of the Lord.

2Ti 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
Answer RD's question, deceiver:

"Says the zealot!

Please.... how could the 12 preach the gospel of the kingdom for ALMOST THREE YEARS when they had NO idea about Christ's DBR?

Even when Jesus TOLD them, they did not understand, BUT that was almost THREE YEARS LATER.

Come clean."-RD

DAN P

Asked and answered which you ignored.

Amazingly, now you have even Jesus not sharing HIS own gospel.

Hi and JOHN W tryed to make it simple and it seems you can not understand SIMPLE !!

All I ask you is to produce a verse where the 12 taught GRACE and believe you are a CALLOW person . tell me it is not true ??

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
I was saved March 27th 1978, and I pray you learn to trust and believe Jesus !

Your error is that you slice and divide the gospel into to 2 gospels which JESUS nor any Apostle ever did.

Tell us gospel/good news that your saint Judas was told to preach. Judas was an apostle, droid.

john w

Hall of Fame
At that point while Jesus was alive and walking the earth it was not the time as determined by God for them to understand what Jesus Himself taught about the DBR that would come later, but make no mistake there is only one Gospel. The DBR gave validity to Jesus' claim that He was who HE proclaimed Himself to be i.e. the Messiah.

The one and only Gospel is that to be born again you must place your faith in Jesus and nothing else, and as a result you will receive forgiveness and eternal life, which the 12 taught EXACTLY as Jesus taught in John 3:16 and many other places. You know unless you believe that I am HE you will die in your sins.

You punted-answer the question:

"Please.... you are still yet to explain how the 12 could preach the one and only gospel with NO KNOWLEDGE of Christ's DBR. Please tell us how that is possible. We need to know."-RD

dodge

Hi and JOHN W tryed to make it simple and it seems you can not understand SIMPLE !!

All I ask you is to produce a verse where the 12 taught GRACE and believe you are a CALLOW person . tell me it kis not true ??

dan p

I gave you the verse where Jesus told the 12 to share the Gospel etc. You are obviously blinded by your errors.

John W has been on my ignore list for awhile now. He is an abrasive, name calling child who has nothing to offer.