ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Right Divider

Body part
You describe yourself perfectly as a shameful disgrace as a christian, and I even gave you a verse you ignored to prove you are not a servant of the Lord.
The reason that I ignored that verse is that it actually applies to YOU. You are quite the hypocrite.

All Madist have done is ignore the teachings of Jesus, the other Apostles, the OT and the prophets.

Those who actually read and understand the scriptures by God's grace will never join or believe MAD they would have to ignore the testimonies of Jesus, and the other Apostles
We ignore nothing. We understand it in its PROPER CONTEXT. Whereas you have man-made view that is completely inconsistent with the context.

You think that the only gospel that Jesus gave was during His time on earth. You fail to recognize the one that He gave to Paul AFTER His resurrection AND ascension. :wave2:

dodge

I want you to know, I really appreciate your inept ignorance and your desire to remain in that state of ignorance. It shows you to be a person of great courage and willingness to make yourself look uneducated within the religious realm. For that, I commend you.

Looks to me like the pied piper played you lemmings ( Madist ) a song and in your ignorant bliss y'all followed him right over the cliff of deception.

dodge

Right Divider

You think that the only gospel that Jesus gave was during His time on earth. You fail to recognize the one that He gave to Paul AFTER His resurrection AND ascension. :wave2:

According to Paul there is only "one" Gospel.

Paul never received a "new" Gospel from Jesus.

The verse I gave you shows you are no servant of the Lord, and the excuses you make for yourself to violate that verse proves you do not serve the Lord.

dodge

made up. Paul never used the term "one gospel".

IF you look you will see Paul say there is only one Gospel i.e. the Grace of Christ.

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

dodge

Romans 16:25-26 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

Paul tried to stop this error long ago about who folks followed, sadly it exists to this day.

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

There is only ONE Gospel.

There is the Gospel of the Grace of Christ and all others are a lie.

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul tried to stop this error long ago about who folks followed, sadly it exists to this day.

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
You cannot even stay on the topic you claim, but since you now want to talk about following Paul now, keep reading...1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV!
Is as in presently, yes. In the Bible, there are many!

Right Divider

Body part

Yes, that is used FALSELY all the time on this forum.

Why is Paul claiming (3 times) "my gospel"? Why this?

1Tim 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Is Paul self-centered?