ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Christians do not disregard Mary they just do not make her a goddess and dishonor God by worshiping her.

Nah
Out of their paranoia of Catholicism, they've virtually erased her out of conversation altogether.

The Reformists were the one's to originally challenge the Church on their fixation and divination of Mary, but they didn't put her on the same lowly tier as themselves either.

dodge

Nah
Out of their paranoia of Catholicism, they've virtually erased her out of conversation altogether.

The Reformists were the one's to originally challenge the Church on their fixation and divination of Mary, but they didn't put her on the same lowly tier as themselves either.

I believe most Christians would consider it " special" to be chosen by God to be the birth mother of Jesus, which in no way makes her the mother of God simply because Jesus has always been. She for sure birthed the body of Jesus but not hardly the eternal Spirit of Jesus as John 1:1 and John 8:58 bears out.

Right Divider

Body part
Morning Tambora, I know you do not believe it but I did read where a Madist said he was baptized unto Paul.

Tambora, Paul said to follow Jesus as he himself followed Jesus. From what I have read MAD is a replacement theology replacing what Jesus, the OT, and all the other Apostles taught.

Why would scripture say that Jesus has the words of eternal life and that only apply to the JEWS ? Jesus came as a payment for ALL that would place their faith in Him

Have a blessed day.
I can see why you're having problems. Your understanding of MAD is completely confused and based on hearsay.

heir

TOL Subscriber
^
And that, folks, is why MADism is mad- they spend so much time with Paul's books that when they go on over to the others they have no idea how to actually interpret them :chuckle:

Jesus basically taught the apostles that it is optional; only necessary if one feels it is necessary to be thoroughly imbued in Spirit.

God doesn't go about everyone the same, but don't tell the MADists that :rolleyes:
:doh: The commandments of the Lord to them were optional? What a joke!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morning Tambora, I know you do not believe it but I did read where a Madist said he was baptized unto Paul.

Tambora, Paul said to follow Jesus as he himself followed Jesus. From what I have read MAD is a replacement theology replacing what Jesus, the OT, and all the other Apostles taught.

Why would scripture say that Jesus has the words of eternal life and that only apply to the JEWS ? Jesus came as a payment for ALL that would place their faith in Him

Have a blessed day.
Yes, Paul says to follow Christ as he follows Christ.
And we all know that Paul did not follow every instruction Jesus gave to the 12.
Paul also recognized that even though Israel was an enemy of the gospel Paul taught, Israel was still GOD's beloved.

Romans 11:28-29 KJV​
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.​
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.​

GOD is not going to repent (change His mind) about His elected Israel.
GOD elected Israel (Jacob) over his twin brother, Esau.
Elected, not on merit, because the election took place before either of them had done anything right or wrong (ie. wasn't based on how either of them would act in their life).
It was based solely on GOD's oath.
GOD will keep His oath to them.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And we all know that Paul did not follow every instruction Jesus gave to the 12.
Paul also recognized that even though Israel was an enemy of the gospel Paul taught, Israel was still GOD's beloved.

(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.​

Elected, not on merit, because the election took place before either of them had done anything right or wrong (ie. wasn't based on how either of them would act in their life).

:thumb: Right on!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe most Christians would consider it " special" to be chosen by God to be the birth mother of Jesus, which in no way makes her the mother of God simply because Jesus has always been. She for sure birthed the body of Jesus but not hardly the eternal Spirit of Jesus as John 1:1 and John 8:58 bears out.

The doctrine of the Theotokos precedes the RCC as we know it.
The doctrine never taught that Mary was the originator of the WORD which is GOD.
The teaching was that when Mary conceived and gave birth to the Lord Jesus, He was inseparably both man and GOD, which was a further defense of Theanthropos/the GODman.
It had nothing to do with prayers to Mary or worship of Mary.

Right Divider

Body part

Sorry for the long passage, but I think that it compliments what you said.
Ezek 36:16-38 (AKJV/PCE)
(36:16) ¶ Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (36:17) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. (36:18) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols [wherewith] they had polluted it: (36:19) And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. (36:20) And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These [are] the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land. (36:21) ¶ But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. (36:22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. (36:23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (36:24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (36:25) ¶ Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (36:26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (36:27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them]. (36:28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (36:29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. (36:30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. (36:31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. (36:32) Not for your sakes do I [this], saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. (36:33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. (36:34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. (36:35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited. (36:36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined [places, and] plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken [it], and I will do [it]. (36:37) Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet [for] this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do [it] for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. (36:38) As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

The LORD does this for HIS name's sake and not theirs.

dodge

I can see why you're having problems. Your understanding of MAD is completely confused and based on hearsay.

RD. I am not having a problem understanding the scripture, but I am having a problem with how Madist can place so little importance on what Jesus taught by placing their faith in only what Paul taught.

Care to name my supposed heresy based belief ?

If trusting the giver of life ( Jesus ) is heresy then I am a heretic. Paul instructed everyone he preached to NOT to look at him or others but to look to Jesus, and that is EXACTLY what Madist do they look to Paul and miss the rest of what Jesus,the prophets, the OT, the NT, and all the other Apostles taught by lumping them all against what Paul taught.

dodge

If God came to and told you that MAD interpretation is correct, you still wouldn't believe Him. :rotfl:

1Jo 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Right Divider

Body part
RD. I am not having a problem understanding the scripture, but I am having a problem with how Madist can place so little importance on what Jesus taught by placing their faith in only what Paul taught.

Care to name my supposed heresy based belief ?

If trusting the giver of life ( Jesus ) is heresy then I am a heretic. Paul instructed everyone he preached to NOT to look at him or others but to look to Jesus, and that is EXACTLY what Madist do they look to Paul and miss the rest of what Jesus,the prophets, the OT, the NT, and all the other Apostles taught by lumping them all against what Paul taught.
Once again your rant here has nothing to do with reality. You are battling a straw-man of your own making.

When Jesus was on earth, He taught many things that are not applicable to the church today.

We believe EVERYTHING in the Bible, but we know that some things that Jesus taught were for them and not us.

It's not hard to understand.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Mary is literally the mother of God. She gave birth to, and raised Jesus. She was his mother in the barn, and she was his mother at the cross- they will always have a mother-son relationship, which makes her extraordinarily special.

Now stop blaspheming :wave:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:doh: The commandments of the Lord to them were optional? What a joke!

Matthew 19:21
Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

That's not a command. If it were, then you all are Hell bound.

Stop using the rest of the Bible as a paper weight :wave:

Right Divider

Body part
Mary is literally the mother of God. She gave birth to, and raised Jesus. She was his mother in the barn, and she was his mother at the cross- they will always have a mother-son relationship, which makes her extraordinarily special.

Mary is Jesus' mother ONLY in regards to His HUMANITY and NOT in regards to His DEITY!

Stop confusing things that need not be confused. :thumb:

dodge

Again John 8:58 says Jesus was in existence before even Abraham. Mary was NOT the mother of God. Your Roman Catholics roots are showing.

:eek:linger::

john w

Hall of Fame
I assert you cannot possibly be a Christian . . Not because you are a Dispie . . But because of your hateful spirit and foul mouth.

God has imposed the delusion of Dispensationalism upon your mind and soul, as judgement against your lack of love for His Truth and enmity against His redeemed people.

Wow, Nag, the hypocrite spams her accusation of hate technique, again, with her "your hateful spirit and foul mouth" hypocrisy, and copy'npaste! Shazam, barbituate perverter! We shudder, Endora.....

Get lost....Bah, you evil, wicked Calvinist child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
I assert you cannot possibly be a Christian .

I am a forever justified member of the boc, devil child, and you hate that, as you grind your wolf teeth, thinking, "Well, I, Nag, must be saved, cuz my lifestyle tells me so."

You vile fruit inspector, with your warmed over Catholicism, disguised as "Calvinism."