ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Right Divider

Body part
I have come to the conclusion you have NO clue, and I truly pity you !
If you think that I'm wrong, then I must be right.

You've proven that you're nothing more than a rabid religious zealot just like those that Jesus spoke to during His time on earth. You would have fit right in with the leaders of Israel when it fell.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you think that I'm wrong, then I must be right.

You've proven that you're nothing more than a rabid religious zealot just like those that Jesus spoke to during His time on earth. You would have fit right in with the leaders of Israel when it fell.

Yet, Dodge says he "Pities you? Isn't that ironic?

Ac28

You Darby followers wouldn't even use that phrase if it wasn't for Stam.

View attachment 24789
The phrase comes from an alternative translation found in the margin of Philippians 1:10 in KJV Bibles, In the KJV, it says "approve things that are excellent." In the margin it reads "try things that differ", where "try" means "test" or "assay." That's where Stam got it.

Before you can rightly divide, you must approve the things that are excellent. Before you can approve things that are excellent, you must test the things that differ. That's how I look at it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They choose their denominationalism over the truth every day.

We choose Christianity over 19th century heresy every day. The other 99% of Christianity thinks that the rejection of baptism, communion, etc. is simply apostasy- except for you all there's a convenient cross on top of it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

No.
MADism was already bad enough, but then I realized that they don't even hold to baptism or communion :AMR:

It's no wonder they put both Catholics and the Reformed in the same boat- they are opposed to real Christianity altogether :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Crucible is at war with the Gospel, preached by Paul. That makes him an enemy of the faith.

1b3lj1.jpg

So I guess that's just bad news for all the other 99% of Christians in the world.

Now that I see what you all are really about, it all makes sense now :wave: