Dispensationalism:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Why can’t they be called Dispensations, or Dispensationer? What are they? Not an ism or an - er, or maybe they’re just LOST. --- Dispensationalists; that’s kinda like saying Baptists, instead of Baptism or Baptizers, I think the word is Baptize, so why “Baptists”. – It seems that churches must distinguish themselves from other Lost groups, and also refer to themselves as something other than a “CHRISTIAN”. – OOHH! - They all call themselves Christians ALSO! – The word Baptism is in the Bible several times, therefore it must be an ISM also, Baptism or Baptizers. Do any of you practice BAPTISM, ISM? God teaches that Baptizing is necessary for salvation. ----- Matthew 28:19 KJV – John 1:31 KJV – John 3:23 KJV ------ However, the lost don’t believe in baptizings, baptizers, or baptisms ~naturally. The natural man can’t distinguish between the Truth and the DEVIL. – Just Faith without ever doing anything, even believing, repenting, confessing, loving, teaching, worshiping or even studying. IT’S BY GRACE AND NOTHING ELSE, no works of any kind, not even the works of righteousness. – Psalms 119:172 KJV – It’s sinful to DO anything like that!
The Dispensation of Grace type Christians must distinguish themselves from the world and the Christ type Christians, with a description of a time period. – “A TIME PERIOID”? -- MY; doesn’t that sound Christ like? - “I’M A DISPENSATIONLIST”. – “We’re a period of time LIKE”! – “We’re like no other period of time”. ---- Your bucket has a hole in it; or whatever you carry your Water of the Word in, it’s certainly not a good and HONEST heart. AAAHHH! Just in case! – John 4:14 KJV – SOOoo, - it is the Water of the Word the Christians have, not vomit, like most of these so called type of ~~”Christians”~~. And you all say that I’m angry and full of, what ever! You should see God’s anger right now! – If you were Christian, you would see his face, and his anger.

Those of you who blaspheme me for referring that I’m Jesus or Christ or the Lord. - Rest your knowledge with God; not me. ---- I must say that Christ is in me, and I in Him. You Hypocrites say the same thing I do. – However, I’m the fool, but you’re the LOST. --- It’s not I that do it or say it, it’s Christ that is in me. For I have the Mind of Christ, and you despise that and are jealous of the knowledge I have in Christ, and he has in me. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV – (and then) – Ephesians 2:10 KJV – “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works”. ------- You all missed the meaning there, because of your false doctrine of “FAITH ONLY”! – Look at the first again, “We are his workmanship”. That doesn’t mean that we are good creatures, created by Him; being His Workmanship. It means that GOD WORKS THOUGH the Christian, and it is ORDAINED ? ORDERED we do his work and that we walk in those WORKS! -- 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV - “Do the “WORK” of an Evangelist”. – OOHhhh, You can’t DO THAT~~~! – It’s by faith only and by Grace, because this is THE DISPENSATION OF GEACE, free from works and any sense at all. Read it again and deny it again, like a fool! – Only a fool can deny the Truth with it staring him straight in the face to face. AMEN.

Les Feldick, I’m guessing, is the most prominent Dispensationalist ismist on the TV dung heap. Who ever he is, He’s among the largest Word of God deniers there are. It’s insane how he leaves out, and denies so many Scriptures. - Just to support some false doctrine that’s popular among so many of the LOST.

Paul – 070510

Letsargue

My Bible refers to John the Baptist, not John the Baptizer, or John the Baptismer.

You seem to spend a lot of effort worrying about labels.

Christian is the label that was given to the faithful at Antioch. There is no other LABEL given among men than Christian / Christ Like. - Now take all your man made labels and strap them to a Donkey and turn it lose in the wildrrness where they belong. --- Or on second thought, I'll do that myself. -- Wait and SEE!

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

Christian is the label that was given to the faithful at Antioch. There is no other LABEL given among men than Christian / Christ Like. - Now take all your man made labels and strap them to a Donkey and turn it lose in the wildrrness where they belong. --- Or on second thought, I'll do that myself. -- Wait and SEE!

Paul -- 070510

Actually, the history and adoption of the label "Christian" (literally, "little Christs") is much more interesting, but I fear it would be wasted on you. Early followers of Jesus had many different names to identify themselves.

Letsargue

Actually, the history and adoption of the label "Christian" (literally, "little Christs") is much more interesting, but I fear it would be wasted on you. Early followers of Jesus had many different names to identify themselves.

That foolishness is found in what Scripture of God's Word? - Again, - you hypocrotes cannot use Scripture to support your foolish false Gods.

(Just giving back what I receive)!

Paul -- 070510

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Les Feldick, I’m guessing, is the most prominent Dispensationalist ismist on the TV dung heap. Who ever he is, He’s among the largest Word of God deniers there are. It’s insane how he leaves out, and denies so many Scriptures. - Just to support some false doctrine that’s popular among so many of the LOST.

Paul – 070510

I thought we already went over this on this thread.

You are the ONLY person on TOL that refers to Les Feldick as "the most prominent Dispensationalist..." or "...one of your most powerful false prophets..." as you did in your earlier thread.

I really don't understand. You make arguments against statements that no one is making except yourself in regards to Les.

Why is that?

Letsargue

You are the ONLY person on TOL that refers to Les Feldick as "the most prominent Dispensationalist..." or "...one of your most powerful false prophets..." as you did in your earlier thread.

I really don't understand. You make arguments against statements that no one is making except yourself in regards to Les.

Why is that?

No wonder you guys don't believe anything!

I said I was GUESSING. -- From his popularity on the false doctrine TV it appears that way. I said I was GUESSING!

And WE / WE / WE settled nothing on this Thread, maybe you think you have, but YOU have settled NOTHING WITH ME!

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

Why is that?

I don't think Paul has a real firm grip on reality. He hears something on TV, or listens to Rush and brings his rant about whatever those fools are doing onto TOL. Maybe this brings him pleasure. Maybe it's more comfortable for him to live in a make-believe world than going out and reading to inner city children, or volunteering at a hospice.

Letsargue

I don't think Paul has a real firm grip on reality. He hears something on TV, or listens to Rush and brings his rant about whatever those fools are doing onto TOL. Maybe this brings him pleasure. Maybe it's more comfortable for him to live in a make-believe world than going out and reading to inner city children, or volunteering at a hospice.

NO! - I just try to teach what I know to be the Truth. You can't stand it, so you make a lot of noise and lying openly to yourself about ME.

My Threads are not for you to curse and to curse me. They are for anyone with a good and HONEST heart, to consider and to correct if they find an error. However, FOOLS have no part in Christ, therefore thay can never correct anything as Christ commanded all Christians everywhere to DO.

Correct me with the Scriptures, or remain a foollish sounding FOOL.

Paul -- 070510

Letsargue

Does this ever happen? I haven't seen it.

No it hasn't, because none of you have enough knowledge of Christ to show if there is an error or not by useing the Scriptures. There can be no other reason.
If any of you could show THAT I WAS WRONG, you couldn't wait to express your great knowledge. - However, none of you have any knowledge of Christ or you would. Even with all the help you can muster from all your kind, you cannot correct me, and that enrages you to extreme anger and jealousy, to total foolishness, -- AND IT SHOWS!

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

No it hasn't, because none of you have enough knowledge of Christ to show if there is an error or not by useing the Scriptures. There can be no other reason.

There could well be other reasons. Town Heretic suggested one before he gave up on you as a lost cause and started praying for your soul.

Instead, you're willing to believe that you are the only Christian on this site, or the Christian here who has the greatest knowledge of Christ. Does this really seem likely to you?

Or might it be that people avoid you because you seem to be rather strange and annoying?

Last edited:

Letsargue

There could well be other reasons. Town Heretic suggested one before he gave up on you as a lost cause and started praying for your soul.

Instead, you're willing to believe that you are the only Christian on this site, or the Christian here who has the greatest knowledge of Christ. Does this really seem likely to you?

Or might it be that people avoid you because you seem to be rather strange and annoying?

OOH! I'm strange? Annoying? - I'm not like you? One of us is either Christian and the other is a FOOL and can't use Scripture to support his teachings. GUESS WHO!

Jesus was a "stranger" in his own house, and Jesus also "annoyed" all the lost fools around him. It doesn't supprise me that another fool would say such a thing.

Paul -- 070610

Letsargue

Why can’t they be called Dispensations, or Dispensationer? What are they? Not an ism or an - er, or maybe they’re just LOST. --- Dispensationalists; that’s kinda like saying Baptists, instead of Baptism or Baptizers, I think the word is Baptize, so why “Baptists”. – It seems that churches must distinguish themselves from other Lost groups, and also refer to themselves as something other than a “CHRISTIAN”. – OOHH! - They all call themselves Christians ALSO! – The word Baptism is in the Bible several times, therefore it must be an ISM also, Baptism or Baptizers. Do any of you practice BAPTISM, ISM? God teaches that Baptizing is necessary for salvation. ----- Matthew 28:19 KJV – John 1:31 KJV – John 3:23 KJV ------ However, the lost don’t believe in baptizings, baptizers, or baptisms ~naturally. The natural man can’t distinguish between the Truth and the DEVIL. – Just Faith without ever doing anything, even believing, repenting, confessing, loving, teaching, worshiping or even studying. IT’S BY GRACE AND NOTHING ELSE, no works of any kind, not even the works of righteousness. – Psalms 119:172 KJV – It’s sinful to DO anything like that!
The Dispensation of Grace type Christians must distinguish themselves from the world and the Christ type Christians, with a description of a time period. – “A TIME PERIOID”? -- MY; doesn’t that sound Christ like? - “I’M A DISPENSATIONLIST”. – “We’re a period of time LIKE”! – “We’re like no other period of time”. ---- Your bucket has a hole in it; or whatever you carry your Water of the Word in, it’s certainly not a good and HONEST heart. AAAHHH! Just in case! – John 4:14 KJV – SOOoo, - it is the Water of the Word the Christians have, not vomit, like most of these so called type of ~~”Christians”~~. And you all say that I’m angry and full of, what ever! You should see God’s anger right now! – If you were Christian, you would see his face, and his anger.

Those of you who blaspheme me for referring that I’m Jesus or Christ or the Lord. - Rest your knowledge with God; not me. ---- I must say that Christ is in me, and I in Him. You Hypocrites say the same thing I do. – However, I’m the fool, but you’re the LOST. --- It’s not I that do it or say it, it’s Christ that is in me. For I have the Mind of Christ, and you despise that and are jealous of the knowledge I have in Christ, and he has in me. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV – (and then) – Ephesians 2:10 KJV – “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works”. ------- You all missed the meaning there, because of your false doctrine of “FAITH ONLY”! – Look at the first again, “We are his workmanship”. That doesn’t mean that we are good creatures, created by Him; being His Workmanship. It means that GOD WORKS THOUGH the Christian, and it is ORDAINED ? ORDERED we do his work and that we walk in those WORKS! -- 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV - “Do the “WORK” of an Evangelist”. – OOHhhh, You can’t DO THAT~~~! – It’s by faith only and by Grace, because this is THE DISPENSATION OF GEACE, free from works and any sense at all. Read it again and deny it again, like a fool! – Only a fool can deny the Truth with it staring him straight in the face to face. AMEN.

Paul – 070510

This is another topic, none of you can correct without your Philosophy!
Try correcting it with the Scriptures.
Get all the help you need. Maybe the Answer Man. - Get that Philosopher; he's goood in the nontruth and avoiding the Word of God to prove my teaching. -- I wonder WHY!

Paul -- 070610

some other dude

OK Paul, you can claim the win here. Go ahead and believe that you're the only Christian on this board, or the Christian with the greatest understanding of scripture, or the strangest and most annoying and therefore the most Christ-like. It seems to matter to you more than it does to me. And you don't seem to mind playing alone. The fact that everybody avoids you - a fact that might cause a normal person to reflect on his behavior - only seems to bolster your opinion of yourself.

Perhaps I'll catch you later.

Letsargue

OK Paul, you can claim the win here. Go ahead and believe that you're the only Christian on this board, or the Christian with the greatest understanding of scripture, or the strangest and most annoying and therefore the most Christ-like. It seems to matter to you more than it does to me. And you don't seem to mind playing alone. The fact that everybody avoids you - a fact that might cause a normal person to reflect on his behavior - only seems to bolster your opinion of yourself.

Perhaps I'll catch you later.

AGAIN! You cannot use Scripture to PROVE ME WRONG!

As for the other sarcastic remarks.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV - "As it is written, There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE: 11- There is none THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. 12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE".

None righteous, no not one! -- Are you going to say that’s a lie? – It’s what God said, not me. Therefore, it’s a lie to most of you who want to run, hide, and curse me for QUOTING GOD.

Prove that to be wrong, - if you can't, I’m still right and you all are still in error of Christ’s Word!

Paul – 070610

Status
Not open for further replies.