ECT DIFFERENT BAPTISMS !!

DAN P

It's the same Greek word used in v15. That's his point. God's grace is great because he is the "foremost" sinner.

15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.

Hi and CHIEF is not there as PROTOS means FIRST !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and CHIEF is not there as PROTOS means FIRST !!

dan p

V15 and 16 used the same word, prOtos, so how is Paul the first sinner?

15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.

DAN P

V15 and 16 used the same word, prOtos, so how is Paul the first sinner?

Hi and did you read 1 Tim 1:15 that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS , of whom I am ( the ) FIRST and FIRST means the PROTOS / SAVED by GRACE !!

That is what it means !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and did you read 1 Tim 1:15 that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS , of whom I am ( the ) FIRST and FIRST means the PROTOS / SAVED by GRACE !!

That is what it means !!

dan p

What a second. He says he is the first sinner not the first sinner to be saved.
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first

If he was the first sinner saved what about these who were IN CHRIST before Paul.

Rom. 16:7 Greet Andronicus and Junia, my countrymen and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

DAN P

What a second. He says he is the first sinner not the first sinner to be saved.
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first

If he was the first sinner saved what about these who were IN CHRIST before Paul.

Rom. 16:7 Greet Andronicus and Junia, my countrymen and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Hi and those that you are alluding to in Rom 16:7 were NOT in the Body of Christ and Gal 3:28 prove it beyond your refusal to believe as Gal 3:28 is BEYOND your UNDERSTANDING !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and those that you are alluding to in Rom 16:7 were NOT in the Body of Christ and Gal 3:28 prove it beyond your refusal to believe as Gal 3:28 is BEYOND your UNDERSTANDING !!

dan p

In Christ is not in the body?? I'm done. May God have mercy on you when you breath your last.

DAN P

In Christ is not in the body?? I'm done. May God have mercy on you when you breath your last.

Hi and you were DONE before you started and refuse to believe what the Holy Spirit has written through Paul !!

I an not done and all who see your answers , do see tour CALLOW self !!

dan p

DAN P

You refuse to believe what Jesus himself said and make him out to be a liar. How do you sleep at night?

Hi and I sleep good as I know what I am talking ABOUT and you do not , very SIMPLE is what I know and SEE !!

Don't worry about , so worry about your UN-BELIEF !!

dan p