Die To The Old Testament Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your really an idiot if you think you have been born again. Born again of the Holy Spirit means you can answer all questions with the verses. YOU CANT answer any with the verses.

[Jhn 3:3, 5-7
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." ...
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

It does not. But you have a computer to your advantage.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your idiot is showing again. lolol What are you using to post your answers with .lololol

I am using my computer. I have used my phone.

I have some Computer Software that I am not using. I have been using the internet when I want to post a verse. Or I can type what I see in my Bible or Chumash.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am using my computer. I have used my phone.

I have some Computer Software that I am not using. I have been using the internet when I want to post a verse. Or I can type what I see in my Bible or Chumash.

I said
lol You are of no interest to me. I don't care what you have or what you do. I liked it a lot better when you wasn't even on my threads.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are of no interest to me. I don't care what you have or what you do. I liked it a lot better when you wasn't even on my threads.

I think you meant weren't or were not.

I do not need to be on your threads. But I am free to post on anyone's threads at Theology Online, where you and I post. This is why you can post on my threads.

I do not know why you would talk about me being of interest. To you or anyone. It is a phrase you have here. As if you are a woman. If I am a little guy you pay no heed or interest to, okay. But belittling people is not a practice you or I should have.

It is good to have your own words, as well as be able to quote scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant weren't or were not.

I do not need to be on your threads. But I am free to post on anyone's threads at Theology Online, where you and I post. This is why you can post on my threads.

I do not know why you would talk about me being of interest. To you or anyone. It is a phrase you have here. As if you are a woman. If I am a little guy you pay no heed or interest to, okay. But belittling people is not a practice you or I should have.

It is good to have your own words, as well as be able to quote scripture.

I said
Its not TOL that your sinning against. Your sinning against the Jews and the Christians.
Its A Sin. For Jewish believers to keep company with Christians.
Its A Sin. For Christians to keep any part of the old testament, they will fall from grace.
You cant be both. Its a sin to keep questioning or making remarks to anyone that argues, you must reject that person after two admonistions.
[Act 10:28
28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ... 8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,\
[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its not TOL that your sinning against. Your sinning against the Jews and the Christians.
Its A Sin. For Jewish believers to keep company with Christians.
Its A Sin. For Christians to keep any part of the old testament, they will fall from grace.
You cant be both. Its a sin to keep questioning or making remarks to anyone that argues, you must reject that person after two admonistions.
[Act 10:28
28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ... 8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Tit 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,\
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

You can't sin against a website, sorry.

You are incorrect.

I am a Jew and live among Gentiles. There is how this would be possible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the idiot that wants to keep the law. Tell God He made a mistake.

I see no reason to not want to keep God's Law. It came to us from God! Even the New Covenant is about God's Law! We are to keep the Law. We are to be subject to the governing authorities. We are not to sin. God's Law is the key to understanding how to live and not fall into a trap or pitfall of wrong thinking about the laws of the lands and nations in which we all live. This is why we need people to govern in an acceptable manner or way, without sin and according to God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I see no reason to not want to keep God's Law. It came to us from God! Even the New Covenant is about God's Law! We are to keep the Law. We are to be subject to the governing authorities. We are not to sin. God's Law is the key to understanding how to live and not fall into a trap or pitfall of wrong thinking about the laws of the lands and nations in which we all live. This is why we need people to govern in an acceptable manner or way, without sin and according to God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have been in the pits of hell sense I have known you with all your blasphemies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong, but I think that you meant since

you said

all your blasphemies

I said
Every time you stand up for the old testament law, you are blaspheming Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Every time you stand up for the old testament law, you are blaspheming Jesus Christ.

Incorrect

this says nothing of blaspheming Jesus Christ, which if possible should not be done

instead, recognize that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must do and teach the commandments, which Jesus did. This is what Jesus instructed us to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect

this says nothing of blaspheming Jesus Christ, which if possible should not be done

instead, recognize that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must do and teach the commandments, which Jesus did. This is what Jesus instructed us to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That kind of thinking is why you were kicked out of Christianity. And why you became a antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That kind of thinking is why you were kicked out of Christianity. And why you became a antichrist.

I think you meant an antichrist, but this is not true anyhow or anyway. And I was not kicked out of Christianity. You are mistaken about that.

Being circumcised is not against God or Christianity or being a Christian.

1 Corinthians 7:19 NKJV - Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant an antichrist, but this is not true anyhow or anyway. And I was not kicked out of Christianity. You are mistaken about that.

Being circumcised is not against God or Christianity or being a Christian.

1 Corinthians 7:19 NKJV - Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

I said
Circumcision also means being a Jew
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Circumcision also means being a Jew
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law

Certainly, or being of Israel, belonging to or being a part of the people or nation of Israel.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Certainly, or being of Israel, belonging to or being a part of the people or nation of Israel.

I said
Every thing up until John the Baptist was the old testament law.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Every thing up until John the Baptist was the old testament law.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Incorrect.

You have forgotten about Jesus' words in Matthew 5.

Then your teaching is a Jewish teaching? You said old testament law, however..?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

You have forgotten about Jesus' words in Matthew 5.

Then your teaching is a Jewish teaching? You said old testament law, however..?

I said
lol Your idiot is showing again.

[Luk 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets [were] until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
[Mat 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.