DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Sure you do. You've lied about me being a white supremacist and advocating the killing of blacks babies to name just two.

Nope. I don't lie about that. You're lying about me by saying I have lied about that.

I've never once heard you speak against abortion. You refuse to write "Yes!" in answer to my question as to whether abortion is always, under all circumstances, wrong, evil, and a sin against God and man. I take that as you answering "No!" You get no hedge of neutrality, here. Not an option for you. Your refusal to answer "Yes!" is you advocating the killing of black babies.

Cthulhu is actually a fictional creation by H. P. Lovecraft but never mind...

In other words, "Cthulhu" is merely a nonsense word, and the name of no thing--just like I had just got done saying.

Arthur Brain

Nope. I don't lie about that. You're lying about me by saying I have lied about that.

I've never once heard you speak against abortion. You refuse to write "Yes!" in answer to my question as to whether abortion is always, under all circumstances, wrong, evil, and a sin against God and man. I take that as you answering "No!" You get no hedge of neutrality, here. Not an option for you. Your refusal to answer "Yes!" is you advocating the killing of black babies.

In other words, "Cthulhu" is merely a nonsense word, and the name of no thing--just like I had just got done saying.

Yes, you have. You made an accusation that you couldn't possibly support and then feebly tried to invent a construct where somebody has to answer "Yes!" when called on it. Nope. You don't get to do that kid. You lied, plain and simple. Nowhere, at any time on this forum have I supported white supremacism or the killing of black babies.

Because I don't. Nor would you ever find a quote of mine supporting such.

7djengo7

I knew it....you're a pedophile!
Are you a pedo like doser?

It can't be normal, or healthy, that the only thing that enters into quip's mind when he sees pictures of children is pedophilia--that pedophilia is the only thing quip's mind associates with children/pictures of children. What is it about the pictures ok doser posted that made you immediately think of pedophilia, quip? Was it the fact that they were pictures of children?

You do observe, don't you, quip, that nobody else in this thread has seconded your calling ok doser a pedophile? Why do you think that is, quip?

Would you like to be called a pedophile, quip? Yes or No?
Would you like to be asked, "Are you a pedophile?", quip? Yes or No?

7djengo7

Yes, you have.

That's false, still. :)

Your saying it over and over again will not make it true.

Do you, Arthur Brain, oppose all abortion--all deliberate killing of black babies in utero--no matter what the motive, no matter what the circumstances--as being wholly evil, morally wrong, a sin against God and against mankind? Yes or No?

<NO ANSWER>

Why do you continually refuse to answer this question, Arthur Brain?

Your refusal to answer it is you advocating the deliberate killing of black babies in utero.

Arthur Brain

That's false, still. :)

Your saying it over and over again will not make it true.

Well, no. It's all there for anyone bored enough to scroll back.

Why do you continually refuse to answer this question, Arthur Brain?

Your refusal to answer it is you advocating the deliberate killing of black babies in utero.

Well, no, it isn't. It's just you being some dipstick troll who made a false accusation that he couldn't substantiate. Quote me where I've said anything of the sort that you accuse me of. Your dimwit "questions" don't count. Good luck.

Arthur Brain

It can't be normal, or healthy, that the only thing that enters into quip's mind when he sees pictures of children is pedophilia--that pedophilia is the only thing quip's mind associates with children/pictures of children. What is it about the pictures ok doser posted that made you immediately think of pedophilia, quip? Was it the fact that they were pictures of children?

You do observe, don't you, quip, that nobody else in this thread has seconded your calling ok doser a pedophile? Why do you think that is, quip?

Oh, but doser implies all sorts and you're all okay with that?

Two dumb peas in a bloody pod.

:plain:

7djengo7

I knew it....you're a pedophile!
No need to guess....you baby-killer!

Look at what Rusha said about you, quip:

Originally posted by Rusha >>
While it shouldn’t be necessary, I would advise you to put the troublemakers on ignore. I have used that feature for years because I am unwilling to subject myself to individuals who are given free reign to troll and abuse. It’s fairly obvious who I am speaking of. They are of such low character that they refer to others as retards, pedophiles and babykillers.

Seriously, they are not worth your time.

According to Rusha, you're a troublemaker, a troll, an abuser, and not worth anyone's time, and so she has put you on ignore, quip.--and she advises others to put you on ignore, quip. :)

quip

BANNED
Banned

You took a good look in the mirror and didn't like what you saw?!

it's a start. :up:

7djengo7

With a few exceptions, I've given up looking for signs of "intelligent life" on TOL where none exist!

All you mean by that is that you're enraged by the fact that some people on TOL dissent from, and level rational criticism against the stupidities you post on TOL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.