DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

All you mean by that is that you're enraged by the fact that some people on TOL dissent from, and level rational criticism against the stupidities you post on TOL. :)

You really shouldn't have a comma after the word 'from' in that already stupid sentence.

You're welcome!

:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
It can't be normal, or healthy, that the only thing that enters into quip's mind when he sees pictures of children is pedophilia--that pedophilia is the only thing quip's mind associates with children/pictures of children. What is it about the pictures ok doser posted that made you immediately think of pedophilia, quip? Was it the fact that they were pictures of children? Yes or No?
Yikes! Seek help, then. Please do!
You do observe, don't you, quip, that nobody else in this thread has seconded your calling ok doser a pedophile? Yes or No?
That's right: you're the only one (so far as I can tell) who has called ok doser a pedophile.
Why do you think that is, quip?
<NO ANSWER>
Would you like to be called a pedophile, quip? Yes or No?
Well, forgive me, but, despite the fact that (as you affirm, here) you would like to be called a pedophile, I, for one, won't be calling you a pedophile, quip, as you like to call people who dissent from and criticize your stupidities. I leave it to irrationally-thinking/behaving clowns like you to employ anti-debate tactics like that, quip.
Would you like to be asked, "Are you a pedophile?", quip? Yes or No?
Again, forgive me, but, despite the fact that (as you affirm, here) you would like to be asked, "Are you a pedophile?", I won't be asking you that, quip, as you like to ask people who dissent from and criticize your stupidities. Again, I leave it to irrationally-thinking/behaving clowns like you to employ anti-debate tactics like that, quip.

7djengo7

You really shouldn't have a comma after the word 'from' in that already stupid sentence.

Who says?

Of course, you're right in one sense: I shouldn't use commas properly if my goal is to write like how you write, being the idiot and butcher of English that you are.

7djengo7

He doesn't post stupidities. Why do you have to insult everyone you don't agree with?

I'm not insulting him. If I did not consider the stupidities he posts to be stupidities, yet called them stupidities nevertheless, then, and only then, I'd be insulting him by calling the stupidities he posts, stupidities. But, the fact is, I consider the stupidities he posts to be stupidities, so I am telling the truth by calling them stupidities, rather than insulting him.

Arthur Brain

Who says?

Of course, you're right in one sense: I shouldn't use commas properly if my goal is to write like how you write, being the idiot and butcher of English that you are.

Yes, you, shouldn't, use, commas, properly, and with that, being, said, wow, are you, boring.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.