Denmark permanently bans AZ "vaccine"

chair

Chair proves that when he was accusing others of being conspiracy theorists he was just projecting. Chair is just a big 'ol conspiracy theory nutcase.
Somebody here suggested that I be more stoic about reaction on this site. So I'll pass on responding to this one.

eider

You aren't retarded. It's a shame when otherwise intelligent people fall for fake information.
You know, I think it's just sad when people pick a condition or disability and chuck it about like an insult at everyone who disagrees with them. And you are right, that's not retarded in itself, I think it's malicious. Bad mind in action.

British people do tend to have a television and watch it, like doser suggests, but we nearly all have computers, Ipads, laptops, mobiles and any kid of seven has a mobile and can check up on what s/he sees on TV or hears at school. And we all do.... we can even read doser's posts and chosen links *shivers*, which beats the chamber of horrors any day in my opinion. :LOL:

eider

Somebody here suggested that I be more stoic about reaction on this site. So I'll pass on responding to this one.
Yes, I read that post as well. Any who disagree are nutcases, that's mentally ill cases, another delightful insult..... the very method for ignorance as a weapon in debate.

Arthur Brain

Seems like most British are proud of watching the idiot box.
Silly thing to say really. It's possible to watch rubbish on tv, sure, just as it's possible to search out rubbish on the internet and watch too as is demonstrated on here with what some people link to...

It's all a matter of being selective.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At least you are admitting your problem. That's the first step.

You really think the anti-vaxxers have any power to set policy, or the narrative, anywhere in the world? If that were true there wouldn't be vaccines. Or do they only have power when it fits the conspiracy story in your head?