Denmark permanently bans AZ "vaccine"

Gary K

Banned
Denmark has said no more AZ vaccinations due to the blood clot issues. Finally we are starting to see some rationality from a nation or two. They need to ban the rest of them to because they will all have the same serious issues.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Denmark has said no more AZ vaccinations due to the blood clot issues. Finally we are starting to see some rationality from a nation or two. They need to ban the rest of them to because they will all have the same serious issues.

Denmark is only doing that because they are racist white nationalist Trump supporters

eider

Yet another country falls victim to fear of anti-vaxxers.
Denmark can send any stocks that they have to the UK, chair.

All our shops opened again on Monday, and this morning the biggest boot fair in Kent was absolutely full of sellers and visitors. I found and bought a spiderco military folding knife for £6 ... absolutely brilliant trip!

Happy days!

eider

Denmark is only doing that because they are racist white nationalist Trump supporters
Mette Frederickson is the Prime Minister of the social democratic government, a left wing party.

They are not tribal fanatics. ....like you.

eider

Indeed you did.

When these fine gentleman resort to "low IQ" or "Retard" remarks, you know you've touched a nerve.
The BBC showed a Fox News interview ..... I entered the room as this Fox News interviewer got heavy with a guest over some issue. He fired questions more quickly than the guest could answer and then he demanded answers, saying 'Are you thick or something?'
My wife was do shocked by that. She's used to Beeb standards .
And I clicked that brief viewing together with some comments I read on some forums.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Indeed you did.

When these fine gentleman resort to "low IQ" or "Retard" remarks, you know you've touched a nerve.
I'm always amused when retarded people like eider thrash about on this board. I'm also amused when people like you show their lack of scientific rigor by thrashing about when asked to validate your vague claims. I don't believe you have any understanding of this other than what you've been spoonfed by the mainstream media. I certainly see no indication that you are any better informed then eider, and he is no better informed than a child who watches the television.

chair

I'm always amused when retarded people like eider thrash about on this board. I'm also amused when people like you show their lack of scientific rigor by thrashing about when asked to validate your vague claims. I don't believe you have any understanding of this other than what you've been spoonfed by the mainstream media. I certainly see no indication that you are any better informed then eider, and he is no better informed than a child who watches the television.
Be amused, and get your information from True Sources (TM). The reality is that these vaccines aren't dangerous, while COVID is. Check the other thread- you'll see an article from The Lancet on the topic.

You aren't retarded. It's a shame when otherwise intelligent people fall for fake information.