Dems are trying to steal the election with voter fraud

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wow! I know I'm always impressed, when a homo and all sundry perverts, baby murderer lover, cheerleading for Satan, copies and pastes scripture. How very stupid. Reprobate minds, indeed.

Instead of resenting God's words, listen to them. He's speaking to you. Your uncontrolled anger and venting are indications that you hear Him,but are resisting His counsel. Set your pride and anger aside, and let it be His way.

And then you can be healed.

Overnight, they find all these boxes of ballots, unanimous for Biden, like nobody is going to notice that. Bet even some of the pervs must be wondering how on earth they pulled all that out their rears. LOL!

Instead of resenting God's words, listen to them. He's speaking to you. Your uncontrolled anger and venting are indications that you hear Him,but are resisting His counsel. Set your pride and anger aside, and let it be His way.

Anger? LOL! You wish, troll. Tell you what, let me worry about what God has to say to me, and you tend to what Liberace has to say to you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Anger? LOL! You wish, troll.

I read your denial, but your behavior is more persuasive.

Tell you what, let me worry about what God has to say to me

That's what I'm advising you to do. Just calm yourself, and listen to Him. You'll find comfort and wisdom in His words. Let it be His way, and your anger will fade.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and anger, and indignation, and clamour, and blasphemy, be put away from you, with all malice.

As Biden says, we are all Americans, and now is the time to put aside resentments and work together to find solutions for the problems that are afflicting us. First and most important is to get the pandemic under control. The second, the wrecked economy, will begin to improve as the pandemic recedes.

These are things that all Americans can agree on. Let's deal with it now.

Hilltrot

I read your denial, but your behavior is more persuasive.

That's what I'm advising you to do. Just calm yourself, and listen to Him. You'll find comfort and wisdom in His words. Let it be His way, and your anger will fade.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and anger, and indignation, and clamour, and blasphemy, be put away from you, with all malice.

As Biden says, we are all Americans, and now is the time to put aside resentments and work together to find solutions for the problems that are afflicting us. First and most important is to get the pandemic under control. The second, the wrecked economy, will begin to improve as the pandemic recedes.

These are things that all Americans can agree on. Let's deal with it now.

The problem is that you don't realize that he's trying to speak to you more. That passage in Luke you used can't be sanely used in the manner you're using it. If you use it to show your moral superiority to someone in public like you you have done, all you've shown is that you are the pharisee. It is not a passage which can be used to support moral superiority. The second you use the passage as such, you've actually shown the opposite.

On the Ephesians passage, this is regarding fellow believers. If you are Catholic, by definition, you do not consider non-Papists to be fellow believers which explains your behavior. But it also applies in the reverse.

If you want it applied to apply this to everyone, then you haven't succeed in this yourself. Your posts are still divisive and you haven't even attempted to reach the other side except to pontificate about how morally superior you are or to post about how you are looking forward to the suffering of Trump and other enemies of yours.

Biden has actually done a better job at kindness than you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The problem is that you don't realize that he's trying to speak to you more. That passage in Luke you used can't be sanely used in the manner you're using it. If you use it to show your moral superiority to someone in public like you you have done, all you've shown is that you are the pharisee.

I'm showing that none of us can show our "moral superiority." You resist that message, because you think it doesn't apply to you but to others.

On the Ephesians passage, this is regarding fellow believers. If you are Catholic, by definition, you do not consider non-Papists to be fellow believers which explains your behavior.

And you're wrong about that, too...

The Church recognizes that in many ways she is linked with those who, being baptized, are honored with the name of Christian, though they do not profess the faith in its entirety or do not preserve unity of communion with the successor of Peter. (14*) For there are many who honor Sacred Scripture, taking it as a norm of belief and a pattern of life, and who show a sincere zeal. They lovingly believe in God the Father Almighty and in Christ, the Son of God and Saviour. (15*) They are consecrated by baptism, in which they are united with Christ. They also recognize and accept other sacraments within their own Churches or ecclesiastical communities. Many of them rejoice in the episcopate, celebrate the Holy Eucharist and cultivate devotion toward the Virgin Mother of God.(16*) They also share with us in prayer and other spiritual benefits. Likewise we can say that in some real way they are joined with us in the Holy Spirit, for to them too He gives His gifts and graces whereby He is operative among them with His sanctifying power. Some indeed He has strengthened to the extent of the shedding of their blood.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_c...entium_en.html

The Church acknowledges other churches and ecclesiastical bodies who are also Christian.

Again, your assumption of moral superiority trips you up, because you think that Luke 18:9 can't apply to you. As I pointed out, it applies to all of us.

Hilltrot

I'm showing that none of us can show our "moral superiority." You resist that message, because you think it doesn't apply to you but to others.

There is a difference between claiming moral superiority and pointing out the evils of someone else. The moral superiority exhibits itself with the constant refrain of " calm down", "you're angry", and other put down's such as "I'm sure he's not as bad as he is" and "if you just listen to the words of . . .", etc.

And you're wrong about that, too...

The Church recognizes that in many ways she is linked with those who, being baptized, are honored with the name of Christian, though they do not profess the faith in its entirety or do not preserve unity of communion with the successor of Peter. (14*) For there are many who honor Sacred Scripture, taking it as a norm of belief and a pattern of life, and who show a sincere zeal. They lovingly believe in God the Father Almighty and in Christ, the Son of God and Saviour. (15*) They are consecrated by baptism, in which they are united with Christ. They also recognize and accept other sacraments within their own Churches or ecclesiastical communities. Many of them rejoice in the episcopate, celebrate the Holy Eucharist and cultivate devotion toward the Virgin Mother of God.(16*) They also share with us in prayer and other spiritual benefits. Likewise we can say that in some real way they are joined with us in the Holy Spirit, for to them too He gives His gifts and graces whereby He is operative among them with His sanctifying power. Some indeed He has strengthened to the extent of the shedding of their blood.

The Church acknowledges other churches and ecclesiastical bodies who are also Christian.

Outside the Church there is not salvation. The Church for you only includes Papists. This Catholic Website will explain it to you.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/o...ally-no-salvation-outside-the-catholic-church

The only way other denominations make it to Heaven is by being ignorant and finding out the Papists were right.

Again, your assumption of moral superiority trips you up, because you think that Luke 18:9 can't apply to you. As I pointed out, it applies to all of us.

Yes it does. But I haven't claimed moral superiority and I didn't use that passage - you did.

I've been saying for decades that most adults lie like 5-year-olds. This is a perfect example.

Absolutely. The world is replete with the silliest of liars that could never hold up to any forensic scrutiny, even common sense, while they fancy themselves some sort of masters of deception. It's very often like they're saying, "Don't believe your lying eyes." They're like a bunch of criminals, with their flying DNA and alternate explanations of blood splatter. It's all very weird, to be so dumbed-down, for what are supposed to be adults, but often quite humorous.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Absolutely. The world is replete with the silliest of liars that could never hold up to any forensic scrutiny, even common sense, while they fancy themselves some sort of masters of deception. It's very often like they're saying, "Don't believe your lying eyes." They're like a bunch of criminals, with their flying DNA and alternate explanations of blood splatter. It's all very weird, to be so dumbed-down, for what are supposed to be adults, but often quite humorous.

I think the reason why most adults lie like 5-year-olds is because inventing a professional lie takes a lot of detailed thought which is hard work. But most people are lazy. It's as simple as that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There is a difference between claiming moral superiority and pointing out the evils of someone else.

We all get it. You think the Pharisee's behavior doesn't apply to you. Which is why it does.

If you are Catholic, by definition, you do not consider non-Papists to be fellow believers which explains your behavior.

You're wrong about that, too...

Outside the Church there is not salvation.

You've just convinced yourself that your particular denomination is the exclusive one for Christians. But Catholics know that other Christians are within the Body of Christ, and that they are joined with us in the Holy Spirit.

The Church for you only includes Papists. This Catholic Website will explain it to you.
Sorry. Any Catholic who denies what I just showed you, is in defiance of the Church. Lumen Gentium isn't some new doctrine; it was most recently promulgated at Vatican II back in the 1960s, and it is the official position of the Roman Catholic church on non-catholic Christians.

Unless someone just made you pope, you're overruled. Thanks for the opportunity to put that out here; a lot of foolish people (including some Catholics) don't get it.

Arthur Brain

I've been saying for decades that most adults lie like 5-year-olds. This is a perfect example.

Except there isn't any lying going on here. There was bound to be a higher casting of votes from both sides in this election and that's reflected in the figures. There's no secret that mailed in votes are predominantly democrat and this was taken into account during election night coverage itself. Several states where Trump was leading were predicted to swing the other way when postal ballots were counted and sure enough, that's what happened. That's not fraud, it's entirely legitimate and also expected. Trump lost, and what's more his protestations lack any evidence in support of this alleged chicanery. Nobody is taking it seriously besides a handful of conspiracy theorists. Even many Republicans are acknowledging that there's no substance to the claims and it's about time that Trump conceded with something resembling good grace, albeit not likely.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

Captured in Real Time: That Moment in Virginia at 5:12 AM Where they Took 373,000 Votes Off the State Totals

BREAKING HUGE: Another System ”Glitch” Captured Live on CNN on Election Night – 20,000 Votes Swapped from Trump to Biden (Video)

Numerous Democrat Led Non-Profits Are Connected to Likely Illegal Absentee Ballot Harvesting in Georgia After the Election

Michigan Sen. Patrick Colbeck Gives Sworn Testimony: “We Got Visual Confirmation” Routers and WiFi Connectors Used Throughout TCF Center During Ballot Counting (VIDEO)

What a Mess – System ‘Glitches’ Favoring Democrats Are Becoming an Epidemic Across the Swing States – More Incidents Identified Today

BREAKING: Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit in Pennsylvania Alleging “Creation and Implementation of Illegal ‘Two-Tiered’ Voting System For Election”

Poll Watchers in Wayne County File Lawsuit Alleging Detroit Officials Knowingly Committed Mass Voter Fraud

BREAKING: AG Barr Authorizes Federal Prosecutors to Pursue “Substantial Allegations” of Voting Irregularities Before 2020 Election is Certified

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

ANOTHER “GLITCH” – Trump Loses 32,615 Votes in Pennsylvania In One Hour in AP Totals

Local Republican Party Publishes Photos of Ballot Printers and Voting Machines Left Unattended In Maricopa

I think the reason why most adults lie like 5-year-olds is because inventing a professional lie takes a lot of detailed thought which is hard work. But most people are lazy. It's as simple as that.

True that people tend to lazy, but I'd more attribute that laziness to the audience of public liars, perhaps moreso that people like their ears tickled, want to believe what they want to believe, instead of truth. Politicians, with all the money thrown at them and campaign workers, lined up around the block, tell some of the dumbest lies. Criminal defense lawyers strain to find "intelligent" lies. It's not that easy to tell "good" lies, since one has to make something of nothing, make it look congruous with truth, have no holes such that the lie holds up to scrutiny, which, in fact, is near impossible.

I've always thought the problem more, again, people hearing what they want to hear, often the lies appealing to their narcissism, prejudices or greed, lies an objective, analytical person would find stupid, yet they'll choose to believe. It's incredible, financial con men, how people will so throw caution, simple, common sense, due diligence, out the door, for empty lies. They'll throw money at con men that merely appeal to their greed, without a thought to the fact they're turning over what amounts to a power of attorney to somebody they don't even know, by investing "with" them, allowing their complete control, in turn allowing the cons to simply pocket the investment, that's never invested, at all. (Note the "genius" con men windup in prison, too, often for decades.) The cons will have these seminars, free lunches, where they do this pitch, invest at no risk, triple market returns, etc. It's stupid as all hades. If there were a scintilla truth in their investing secrets, it would be a secret for about five minutes: all Wall Street would be making their riskless, high returns. It's dumb, dumb, dumb, doesn't hold up to common sense, yet people will throw tens of millions of dollars at them. They don't really even know the pitchman isn't a criminal, and they very often have criminal records! Are you going to throw a half a million dollars at somebody to control, who gave you a free lunch and some pie-in-the-sky spiel, and not even do a ten dollar background check? Well, it happens all the time. The lies are dumb, it's just the audience is dumber, corrupt in their own way, really.

The same with politicians. They run these ads, full of pabulum, that they'll go to the lousy House, cleanup Washington, will eliminate waste, give everybody everything for free, at no cost to anybody (except a handful of ultra rich people you're programmed to envy to hatred, because, in fact, you're more covetous, and this despite very fuzzy math even they don't have trillions to spare to make all that silliness work), ads how they'll single-handedly make the nation that shining light on the hill, then the entire world, one can only suppose, because nobody else has ever been good like them, especially their opponent, and, oh, they like puppy dogs and babies. I don't know about you, but I've seen that silly rot all my life in campaign ads, then watched them go to Washington and fill their pockets to bulging, as the same old bribed creatures of K Street, proof in the pudding that neither has anything really changed, ever. But it works, over and over.

No, I think it's more people are evil and dumb, love the lie, and maybe a lot of lies are stupid because the liars are stupid. At least you can't say they don't have a whole battery of people, working on their silly lies, and all they get from it is some campaign ad for the brain dead, one can only conclude. Scariest thing about the human race is how that works, every time.

There is none so blind as those who will not see,

Jeremiah 5:21-23 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not: Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it? But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
It's amazing that Barbie holds himself to be a mighty interpreter of scripture. Ironic isn't it? The biggest liar around thinks of himself as a mighty man of valor where scripture is concerned. What is that called? Lack of self knowledge? Arrogance? A complete lack of understanding of scripture? Or a combination of all three?

Arthur Brain

It's amazing that Barbie holds himself to be a mighty interpreter of scripture. Ironic isn't it? The biggest liar around thinks of himself as a mighty man of valor where scripture is concerned. What is that called? Lack of self knowledge? Arrogance? A complete lack of understanding of scripture? Or a combination of all three?

Barb isn't the "biggest liar around" by any stretch. That's just a lie in itself perpetuated by trolls who have nothing better to do than indulge in rumour spreading gossip.