Demonstrating The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is not the biblical definition
but it is or may be for the biblically illiterate

I said
lololo Your saying your right and everybody else is wrong the whole world is wrong the bible is a false doctrine, the bible dictionary Strongs is wrong. You are a major idiot. everybody is wrong but you, is that what your saying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololo Your saying your right and everybody else is wrong the whole world is wrong the bible is a false doctrine, the bible dictionary Strongs is wrong. You are a major idiot. everybody is wrong but you, is that what your saying.

Your grammar or spelling or word choice needs help. However, what you are saying is wrong. My life has been a service to you. I have come back to you because of the Internet and because Osama Bin Laden is now dead. The facts of life come around. I don't know how much of your communication with me has strung me along, or if I have any other option.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your grammar or spelling or word choice needs help. However, what you are saying is wrong. My life has been a service to you. I have come back to you because of the Internet and because Osama Bin Laden is now dead. The facts of life come around. I don't know how much of your communication with me has strung me along, or if I have any other option.

I said
ROFLOL That is the stupidest thing you have said yet. The only thing you have ever been to me is a mild irritation . That is the most arrogant thing I have heard come out of you yet. lololo

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL That is the stupidest thing you have said yet. The only thing you have ever been to me is a mild irritation . That is the most arrogant thing I have heard come out of you yet. lololo

I am sorry but it wasn't my imagination and if everyone was lying to me on the internet then you were too.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.

It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

It is good to use scripture to answer your own questions and the questions of others. But either you are quoting the scriptures or you believe that the Holy Spirit is quoting them to you. If you are using a computer, you may be quoting scripture. Using a computer does not mean that you are quoting scripture. How do you believe that the Holy Spirit quotes scripture to you? That is different than and from you using a computer or you using a computer to quote scripture.
You have incorrect spelling again. I am not rambling. Also, that is what a person says either to their wife or husband (I do not have a wife) or to another man to gain a foothold against them or leave them with nothing that they can say.
You do not know how to spell. This isn't even me. But you are saying it is you. Then why do you want me to respond?
incorrect
you are incorrect
you need to know what rambling means
and if you can use the word rambling
if you can use the word rambling in a sentence, and not communicate something that is inaccurate or wrong

I was a child, homeschooled, Middle School, High School, Community College, Bible School, University, Other Education, including Seminary Classes.

Are you asking if I am Biblically illiterate or if I know what that means?
that is not the biblical definition
but it is or may be for the biblically illiterate

I am sorry but it wasn't my imagination and if everyone was lying to me on the internet then you were too.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i, Ziv 3. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I have seen your post to me hear and the one after it which has prompted a response from me. This is all that I have for you.

I said
lolol You got nothing, never have had yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know. You have some of the most demonic ideas that you put out there, and you don't even know it.

Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

Interesting statement. Did you know that God's Law is not demonic? Do you agree that it is not demonic? As with the words of Jesus? That would help you. God's word, God's Word, is not demonic. It is good, for you, life.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

Interesting statement. Did you know that God's Law is not demonic? Do you agree that it is not demonic? As with the words of Jesus? That would help you. God's word, God's Word, is not demonic. It is good, for you, life.

I said
lol Your an idiot. Your opinion is not Gods Word. What you are trying there is another one of your devils tricks to you. When are you going to stop worshiping the wrong god.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Your opinion is not Gods Word. What you are trying there is another one of your devils tricks to you. When are you going to stop worshiping the wrong god.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

I am sorry for mentioning the devil at the same time that I mentioned the good things of God.

You used a word correctly twice here, and you have an incorrect use of the same word already before that. Meaning, it was the wrong word choice. Because Your is a word. Is You're a word? You are is two words. Do you know what a contraction is? Your grammar needs help.

There is only one God.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad.
Hear Israel Yahveh our God Yahveh is One.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry for mentioning the devil at the same time that I mentioned the good things of God.

You used a word correctly twice here, and you have an incorrect use of the same word already before that. Meaning, it was the wrong word choice. Because Your is a word. Is You're a word? You are is two words. Do you know what a contraction is? Your grammar needs help.

There is only one God.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad.
Hear Israel Yahveh our God Yahveh is One.

I said
lolol It will be nice when you find out all them rules and logic you have is coming from your devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol It will be nice when you find out all them rules and logic you have is coming from your devil.

Apparently you have something against rules. If you make any they should be an extension of God's Law. The truth be told there is a purpose for rules. And if you do not know what it is you may misunderstand something or be led astray by them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Apparently you have something against rules. If you make any they should be an extension of God's Law. The truth be told there is a purpose for rules. And if you do not know what it is you may misunderstand something or be led astray by them.

I said
lol Your an idiot. Jesus came to change the laws. He changed them but you are trying to change them back. That is what makes you an antichrist.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Ok if your devil has shut up for a while I'm going to go water my garden.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Jesus came to change the laws. He changed them but you are trying to change them back. That is what makes you an antichrist.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

there has been a change of the law
does it pertain to the priesthood?
the law has not been changed
Is God's Law the same in the old covenant as in the new covenant?
The new covenant is not like the old. Which the people broke.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Ok if your devil has shut up for a while I'm going to go water my garden.

of course you can water your garden
but I do not know what a devil is
I have heard of satan and the devil even the serpent or maybe the snake