Demonic Man Conceived Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
And who are the demonic man conceived religions? All of them. All religions are demonic, because all religions have been conceived by men. There were no religions in early Christianity. Paul taught that... "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. And not by rules, laws or religion.

Paul wrote, "Now I beseech, you brethern, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you; but that you all be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment" 1 Corinthians 1:10.

Well, good luck with that Paul. According to Leo Rosten's book "Religions of America" There are 79 different denominations in America. They all teach something different from one an other. Paul had to resist the effort of some that wanted to divide the early church, "Now this I say, that everyone of you that says, I am of Paul; and I am of Apollos; and I am of Cephas; and I am of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you or were you baptized in the name of Paul?" 1 Corinthians 1:12, 13. Paul wanted nothing to do with dividing the early church. The whole idea is to divide, reorganize and then teach something other than the truth.

Organized religion does not bring people to Christ. What it does is it drives them away from Christ and his Gospel and into themselves, who are sinners. Organized religion is man conceived and man centered. Ask a Calvinist what his hope is, the answer will be, "I have been predestinated" It is all about him and predestination. Ask a Catholic what his hope is, he will tell you that it is the Catholic church. 90% of the people are trusting in their man conceived religions to save them. This is exactly what Satan wants them to do. Religion, laws, rules do not save. Religion is not an indication of faith, Religions is an indication of the absence of faith.

I like that song that says..."My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus name" Our faith should be centered in Christ and in Christ alone and not in some man conceived religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
The purpose of religion is to try and make you holy. How can one become holy if they are sinners? If Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. Then why do people continue to try and be holy by religion? Religion is not going to make anyone holy, if anything its going to make them worse.

I say accept your sinner hood and move on, but try not to sin. There are terrible consequences to sin. Everyday we hear about people ruining their lives because of sin. There are over 2 million men in prison because they chose to do evil, don't do it or you will reap the whirlwind of sin.

Nanja

And who are the demonic man conceived religions? All of them. All religions are demonic, because all religions have been conceived by men. There were no religions in early Christianity. Paul taught that... "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. And not by rules, laws or religion.

The only Faith that pleases God is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given in New Birth!

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Robert Pate

Banned
The only Faith that pleases God is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given in New Birth!

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Just because you quote scripture does not mean that you are a Christian.

You have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible (Christ) by the word of God (The Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Nanja

Just because you quote scripture does not mean that you are a Christian.

You have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible (Christ) by the word of God (The Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

In order for us to be born again we must have had been Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4, the Word of God, as His Seed when He died, was buried and was risen again 1 Cor. 15:3-4.

It's only Christ's Seed Gal. 3:16 that shall walk in Newness of Life

Rom. 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1 Pet. 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Robert Pate

Banned
In order for us to be born again we must have had been Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4, the Word of God, as His Seed when He died, was buried and was risen again 1 Cor. 15:3-4.

It's only Christ's Seed Gal. 3:16 that shall walk in Newness of Life

Rom. 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1 Pet. 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

You have misinterpreted the scriptures.

Jesus is the only one that was predestinated from the foundation of the world. God does nothing outside of Jesus Christ when it comes to the salvation of fallen man.

God chose all of humanity in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 1:4. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

If you want to be saved you will have to call on Christ to save you, Romans 10:13. Otherwise you will perish.