Democrats Support Infanticide: Change My Mind

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Going back Obama's days in the state legislature, Illinois legislation was put forward in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that required doctors to provide immediate life-saving care to any infant that survived an intended abortion. The legislation, which included multiple bills, specified that an infant surviving a planned abortion is "born alive" and "shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law."

Obama did not vote for it.

So this goes all the way back then.

Recently, New York politicians put on such a disgusting display that one could only call it "Evil". They lit up the New York skyline pink when they passed a law allowing full grown babies to be aborted. Read:
NEW YORK, New York, January 23, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) directed that the One World Trade Center's spire be lit pink overnight on Tuesday to celebrate his signing of a law allowing abortions until birth in some cases, and letting non-doctors commit abortions. The law, the Reproductive Health Act, also erases the state’s recognition of preborn babies older than 24 weeks as potential homicide victims.

In Virginia, democrats put forth similar legislation. The governor actually said that a baby could be killed AFTER it was born.

VA governor isn't backing down from comments defending third-trimester abortion - 2019-02-01

Backlash grows against VA governor, delegate over late-term abortion bill - 2019-01-31

Other leftwing extremists have said that babies could be born long after birth. Granted they are the fringe, but they are out there, and they are Democrats (or worse).

So, I say: Democrats Support Infanticide: Change My Mind

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Cuomo - my governor. Evil man.

Why the Catholic Church doesn't excommunicate him is beyond me.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This rumor about the Democrats is nothing but another one of those ridiculous conspiracy theories manufactured by the conservative media .
the Democrats do not and have never advocated " Infanticide ". The only thing they advocate, and for a good reason , is keeping it legal for doctors to save the lives of women in emergency crisis pregnancies where the fetus is not viable late in a pregnancy .
In such grave emergencies, the doctors have no choice - either perform an emergency late term abortion or neither the woman not the baby will survive .Such terrible situations do happen and are more common than most conservatives are willing to admit .Many Republicans in Washington are so adamantly opposed to abortion they think it's fine and dandy for women to DIE in crisis pregnancies .
As to babies surviving botched abortions and allegedly being "left to die" by doctors and nurses , no such thing has ever happened in America or anywhere else . If an abortion is actually botched, and this almost NEVER happens in countries where abortion is legal . the baby could never have survived anyway . Allowing helpless women to die because of a pregnancy gone wrong is NOT "pro-life ".
And the claim that the Demcrats adviocate women who have have just delivered normal, healthy babies to die is even more ridiculous .
Why do conbservatives believe all of these preposterous conspiracy theories and urban legends ? Not only about abortion but so many other things , We need to teach critical thinking in public schools !

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
This rumor about the Democrats is nothing but another one of those ridiculous conspiracy theories manufactured by the conservative media . . . .

You know, your sort of brainless lies are really embarrassing.
  • Cuomo did light up the world trade center.
  • New York DID pass those laws.
  • Obama DID abstain from voting to protect born babies.
  • The videos of the Virginia Governor are actually videos of the Virginia Governor
Everything in my post was a fact. Everything in my post actually happened.

Tools like you would stare at green grass and cry, "That grass is not green."
Liars like you look at violence and looting in burning cities and say, "This is all peaceful."

You really need to just shut up if you cannot speak to what is in the real physical world. You truly are an embarrassment.

Last edited:

ok doser

This rumor about the Democrats is nothing but another one of those ridiculous conspiracy theories manufactured by the conservative media .
the Democrats do not and have never advocated " Infanticide ". The only thing they advocate, and for a good reason , is keeping it legal for doctors to save the lives of women in emergency crisis pregnancies where the fetus is not viable late in a pregnancy .
In such grave emergencies, the doctors have no choice - either perform an emergency late term abortion or neither the woman not the baby will survive .Such terrible situations do happen and are more common than most conservatives are willing to admit .Many Republicans in Washington are so adamantly opposed to abortion they think it's fine and dandy for women to DIE in crisis pregnancies .
As to babies surviving botched abortions and allegedly being "left to die" by doctors and nurses , no such thing has ever happened in America or anywhere else . If an abortion is actually botched, and this almost NEVER happens in countries where abortion is legal . the baby could never have survived anyway . Allowing helpless women to die because of a pregnancy gone wrong is NOT "pro-life ".
And the claim that the Demcrats adviocate women who have have just delivered normal, healthy babies to die is even more ridiculous .
Why do conbservatives believe all of these preposterous conspiracy theories and urban legends ? Not only about abortion but so many other things , We need to teach critical thinking in public schools !
Horn - feel free to demonstrate your ability to think critically in answering the following question:

Should a woman at any point during her pregnancy have the legal right to terminate that pregnancy?

ok doser

Horn - feel free to demonstrate your ability to think critically in answering the following question:

Should a woman at any point during her pregnancy have the legal right to terminate that pregnancy?
Let me re phrase it slightly.

Should a woman have the legal right to terminate her pregnancy at any point?

@The Horn

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
My question to Horn was the one that stumped most feminists as well.

They have been brainwashed into missing the main point:

This is about human rights, the right to life.
They have been brainwashed into thinking that its about women's rights (there is no such thing) and that a woman has the right to violate the human rights of another human being.

THAT is the bottom line.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Yeah I'd seen that before - she's typical of the type of mindset that I often encountered in the feminist groups on Facebook.

Worth opening the YouTube link and reading the comments, they're hilarious.

How can any girl be a fanatic about wanting to kill her baby. It gives me the chills.